Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7477&start_row=1

Jesus and His Disciples Did NOT Obey Lockdowns or Evil Distancing or other Rituals

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/12/2021 11:32:50 PM

Jesus did not obey the lockdowns or any other rituals.

Jesus was against the lockdown rules. Jesus and his disciples did not obey the rules and evil distancing.

Open in the Bible, in the book of Matthew, chapter 15, verse 2, I and I reads,

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Yes I

Jesus and his disciples did not obey the rules and regulations.

Don't obey lockdown.

Don't obey the rules and regulations of the pharisees.

Stop taking the mark of the beast.

Come out of the darkness of the shadow of a plannedemic. Come out of Babylon, my people. Babylon will fall down!

Stop accepting the mark of the beast.

Stop transgressing the commandment of JAH by doing the rituals of Babylon and the Pharisees.

Open and read in the book of Isaiah, what JAH has to say about these pagans forcing us to take the mark of beast and forcing us to obey the false god Corona more than honouring JAH, and forcing us to obey lockdowns and forcing us to obey their rituals that they call "rules and regulations" which is actually Roman paganism, go and open in Isaiah, chapter 29, verses 13 and 14, and read,

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Yes I

Stop following the ways of man and the science of man, for all these ways will perish. These are all vanities that the human race partakes in.

Come out of Babylon and stop doing the rituals of the pharisees.

Babylon will fall down!

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/12/2021 11:33:40 PM

There are no more Human Rights

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/12/2021 11:36:45 PM

But I Christ tell them fe carry a sword and protect them precious life.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I