Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7474&start_row=1

There is No Virus!!!

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/12/2021 11:30:57 PM

The virus does not excist, even the new version that has been 'found' in the UK does not excist. Why? Because they can not find any scientific proof that confirms its excistance and they did not isolate it via the Koch methode. This is a very important issue, because they cannot manifacture a vaccine for a virus in the first place, because this is never done. Even for the HIV virus is never a vaccine produced. But because this virus is never isolated via the Koch method, it is impossible to make an vaccine that will be acceptable to take. The people that have taken it have severe problems, side effects like death, paralised and other big health problems. People who still have confidence in their governments and leaders, who are mostly psychopaths have to question their own mental abilities. It is really extreemly dangerous to take the vaccine!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0jz1Va8ho12D/

Trust in JAH, not a mask or evil distancing or rituals or false beliefs or a vaccine. JAH is what gives I and I life. These people are evil and they are making the stuff up as we go along.

There is no virus!

Have you seen the virus!

These people have deceived many into thinking that here is some deadly virus. That is the deception, that you think there is a virus.

If you really believe there is a virus, why don't you get the vaccine!

This virus does not exist.

Open and read in the Revelation, chapter 13, verse 14, I and I reads,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yes I

The belief in the Corona pagan god is idol worship. The belief in the coronavirus is pure evil and it is against JAH to believe in Babylonian falsehood.

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the tyranny

And stand for Individual freedom.

I and I are Individuals.

Yes I, the Pope of Rome wants us all to be his slaves and hates Individualism. We all have to take the vaccine because the Pope of Rome says that it is good for the common people. Now I and I is an Individual. The Pope can't speak for all of us. We all have to speak for ourselves.

Ras TafarI is about Individualism.

The Pope of Rome wants us to be his slaves and wear his mask and that we will be killed if we don't. The Pope says we don't have freedom and rights.

Fire burn the Vaccine pass

There is no virus.

They are making you afraid of people because you think they have a "deadly virus".

Now Jesus says that all must come to HIM even the sick.

Stop being a psychopath. Stop being afraid of people. Stop being a freak. And stop being afraid of the sick.

Now they can't see or contain this "virus".

So now what they are doing is arresting and locking up those that they can see and it is those people that they don't like.

They will kill all of us that has the Bible or that has any Bible verses.

They can't see or contain this "virus" so now they are locking up us Individuals and taking our rights and freedoms away because they can't do that to the "virus" because the virus does not exist, so they are taking it out on us, locking us up, taking our individual rights and freedoms away from us.

This is a deception. It is the Pope of Rome that is telling them what to do.

There is no virus

Fire burn those that believe in this deception.

More fire

Irie

It's the Vatican that are against those that are fighting for freedom and human rights.

Many people are dying because of this stupid unscientific rules and regulations.

Don't obey this falsehood.

It is Babylonian paganism.

There is no virus

The Pope is telling us we don't have a choice. The Pope is mad and can't make us his slaves.

We do have a freedom of choice.

And we choose to obey the truth.

To obey the truth is better to sacrifice your freedom and rights and livelihoods and work to Babylonian falsehood, and still die when you take the vaccine.

It is better to follow the ways of JAH than to follow the ways of Babylon.

There is no virus!

This is a deception!

It is the Vatican and the Pope of Rome that is deceiving the world.

More fire upon wicked

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/12/2021 11:32:18 PM

There is also no Freedom of Speech.

There is no more Human Rights!

Watch out!

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/12/2021 11:35:45 PM

Uh shut up shithead

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 4/2/2021 6:04:48 AM

"Ras TafarI is about Individualism."

so many things in this guys post is wrong.

just wanted to point this out..

Haile Selassie was always about unity.

clearly this guy is a Shit stirrer,
or completely mislead.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/5/2021 2:08:50 PM

He's a white supremacist trying to his hand out at counter-intelligence. He could be reported to the FBI or Southern Poverty Law Center.

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/27/2021 5:10:30 PM

I know a few that said they caught the vIrus

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/27/2021 5:31:49 PM

I know a few in my close field that caught the vIrus, if you want to catch ze virus, it mostly comes from certain cigarette brands, just be careful if you are into those things because they are cancerous. I've been vaccinated two times, I've never had a problem, but InI pray fo people that caught that disease. Pray to Jah for wisdom over everything

Melekot

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 7/27/2021 5:59:50 PM

you know, i never thought of ethiopia as little.

just saying,

many rasta dont trust babylon and wont get vaccine.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/28/2021 2:10:01 PM

It's fear.

But fear can also cause us to make the wrong decisions. Just because someone is afraid of what the government might do, doesn't mean the government is going to do exactly what they're afraid of. Their fear is not making them safer. It's only putting them in more danger.

If you're in a car accident and you're injured, would you not want the police to come with the paramedics so they can take you to the hospital? Who wants to sit there and bleed to death because they're too scared of what kind of help they might get?

And by the time people are on a ventilator, dying, it will be too late.

People who have publicly stated their objections based on distrust or fear... some of them have died. People are dying. I don't know how else to say it. This is not a game. If you love your life, protect it.

When I got the vaccine I made sure I let people know that I was still okay. That was months ago. I've had the vaccine for months. I'm fine. I'm not growing horns or anything.

And for the record... even if some evil shadow government wanted to kill its own tax payers (which is dumb) they did not create the vaccine. And for there to be more than one vaccine from more than one company, they would have to be working together, along with hospital staff, in order to give different vaccines to different people based on who they want to live and who they wanted to die.

The government is not in hospitals giving out doses of a vaccine that comes from a private company. There would thousands of reports if there was some government rep involved in choosing which patient got which dose. In other words, it would be an incredibly difficult conspiracy to pull off. Meanwhile, Republican voters are probably going to die more than anyone else. And if their party was spreading fear of the virus why would they want their own team to lose so many people?

The only reason why they were pushing conspiracy theories is because Trump denied the threat in the beginning and hey had to support all the crazies in their party. That's who you shouldn't be trusting. We had our own crazy trump supporter here telling us we should get the vaccine or even wear masks. Why even entertain that? That person wants us to die.

And hospitals can simply let more black patients die of covid-19 than whites based on who they decide gets the best treatment. So instead of getting protected by a vaccine why chance rolling the dice with a hospital that might not even be able to help you and may not prioritize your care even if they can?

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/29/2021 10:01:09 PM

You are right there is a lot of Rasta that don't get vaccinated. Respect and honor to them. As for the name, InI got it off a Rasta name generator.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I