Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7471&start_row=1

Joe Biden is a Roman Supremist that wants everyone to Bow Down to the Pope of Rome

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/24/2020 10:28:43 AM

America, however great she is, also got loans from UN

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/10/2021 11:48:03 PM

Yes I

Joe Biden is a Roman Supremist and wants us all to own nothing. He his going to reset the economy, doing what the Pope of Rome wants, that we will own absolutely nothing. You won't own your own clothes or anything else. You won't be able to own anything. They will bring in the mark of the beast. They will enslave the whole human race. The Pope of Rome is Biden's god or rock and the church Biden speaks of is the Pagan Roman Catholic Church.

Biden is working for the Pope of Rome. Biden will bring in a global reset where we won't be able to own anything.

This is the final working of Satan, to have one world government under racist Joe Biden to bring it in.

Biden is going to do the work of Satan by deceiving the whole world to bow down to the Pope of Rome.

Joe Biden said "As we start the hard work to be done, may this moment give us the strength to rebuild this house of ours upon a rock that can never be washed away."

Joe Biden is misleading the people so that they bow down and give their power to the Pope of Rome.

Joe Biden is misleading many with his misinformation. When he speaks of a rock, he speaks of the Pope of Rome. He believes that Rome will not be washed away or the Powers that be.

I Bible say that Babylon will fall and the wicked will burn!

Open and read in the Revelation, chapter 14 verse 8

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

More fire
Yes I

Joe Biden is a liar and is set out by the Pope of Rome to deceive the nations to give their power to the Pope of Rome and to bow down to Roman Paganism or falsehood from the Pope of Rome. Joe Biden is going to let the whole world bow down to the lies of Satan (he wants the world to obey the Pope of Rome, where we will own nothing and be the slaves of the Pope).

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2021 3:44:09 AM

Sinking sand

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2021 11:14:38 AM

What I know for certain is that redemption of black people doesn't lie in any government, but by I and I own demand for justice and human rights.

None of them care about the real black people, the ones who want to return to Africa. Only the counterfeit black man betray his homeland through a little money. None of them care about the true israelite, who want to return to Jerusalem and the land of Judah, I and I ancestral land, which belongs to I and I by promise and birthright. All a them can't grant black people their right and allow for DECRIMINALIZATION and LEGALIZATION of MARIJUANA back in Africa. To summarize, hotter fire burn government and ting. They're all the same, even if one loses and another wins.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I