Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7466&start_row=31

Don't wear a mask

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 1:26:21 AM

The mask is to prepare you for the vaccine.

Because if you believed the deception, then you would think that the mask saves you from dying.

This is wrong. The mask is there to make you suffocate and to let you not build up a stronger immune system.

Without a mask, one easily can achieve herd immunity, naturally.

Use natural herbs to cure the covid.

Don't use a mask, as a mask is unscientific.

Natural herbs heal better and is way more safer than using a mask.

A mask is babylonian paginism.

The Bible says in Revelation that the Pope will use deception to trick the world into believing that they are healing.

Its all lies and a deception from the Pope of Rome.

He wants you to believe that a mask, which is paganism, can save you.

Before all of this lies, I and I herbalist uses herbs to heal.

Use the natural cure of herbs to heal whatever disease you have.

Don't believe Babylon (the Pope of Rome) by using their unscientific methods which is based on rituals and sorcery like the wearing of masks and that is not backed by freely open scientific knowledge.

Don't believe the Pope of Rome's deception.

Use the cure to heal yourself from the disease. The cure is natural herbs.

Herbs are the healing of the nations.

JAH made the herb for the service of man.

Not a mask.

A mask is ritualistic sorcery.

Fire burn the Tyranny

More fire upon the Wicked

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 2:03:49 AM

Don't wear a mask

Because JAH did not give us a mask to wear. JAH gave use seven seals and the seven seals must be opened for the I to enjoy the fullness of the heavens and the earth.

A mask, masks the seals, not allowing us to breathe freely. A mask is paganism. Mask wearing is a ritual. Mask wearing is not baced on open knowledgeable science. Mask wearing is a crime against the human race. Mask wearing is a deception. Mask wearing is not based on science. Mask wearing is sorcery.

The wearing of masks weakens one's immune system. Mask wearing can kill you. Mask wearing traps bacteria inside of the lungs. Masks are dangerous to people that have lung diseases or respiratory problems. Mask wearing is a pagan belief. Wearing masks are dangerous for the deaf to read one's lips or for the mentally ill to function correctly.

Mask wearing is dangerous for the human race as it weakens the body and immune response.

Mask wearing makes the immune system weak.

Natural herd immunity is the best way forward and out of this crisis.

Use the natural herbs cure to heal the covid disease. Don't use sorcery like the ritual of wearing a mask that has no scientific value in achieving natural herd immunity.

Breathe fresh air freely without the tyranny. The tyranny is what is killing many.

These health rules are pure polical, and not scientifically benefiting to the human race.

Politics are pagans and ate of the fruit of darkness and are sent out to bring darkness upon the human race by the Pope of Rome.

Stop believing the Politics and start believing the Bible. The bible says that herbs are the healing of the nations, not a mask.

These politics are evil and will do anything to start a war with our own people.

The Pope pretends to be speaking on behalf of the people. The government think they know best what is good for the people. They are not having an open discussion on this and they are not listening to the people and to the open freely knowledge and science.

Instead, they are doing what the Pope of Rome wants them to do, and that is to make us all their slaves. We just have to listen and bow to the tone of the media that the Pope of Rome, the wicked man himself, wants us to do.

Stop being a slave of Rome.

Come out of Babylon, my people.

Use natural herbs to heal the covid and any other diseases that the I has.

Herbs are the healing of the nations, not a mask.

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 2:27:52 AM

Mask wearing is for a fascist and totalitarian society. These Tyrants will all cry when they see their powers being thrown in the fire.

The wicked will burn

Be Free. Don't let Babylon force you to wear a mask. Babylon will burn.

More fire upon the Wicked.

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 2:33:45 AM

Remember, these are the same totalitarian tyrants of Babylon that destroyed the Ethiopian Empire that lasted from the time of King Solomon.

Now they are telling I and I, or actually forcing I and I to wear a mask.

These tyrants will burn in the fire.

It's the Pope of Rome that is telling them what to do.

Fire burn the wicked

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 12:42:41 PM

Oh come on. Why are you changing the version of the bible?

JAH SCRIPTURES mention quite clearly that JAH himself will capture SATAN, the serpent and dragon itself, the ANCIENT FALLEN ANGEL in person, and not some remote controlled puppets...

Yeah, JAH RAS TAFARI MAKONNEN will wear red garments and capture the devil and burn the devil 😈;; alive in a lake of fire 🔥;; created specifically for this purpose.

You hiss a hypocrite, Mel

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 1:12:59 PM

"The birds of the air and the beasts of the fields will gorge themselves on their flesh"
Isn't this what was written concerning the armies of the dragon?

Oh well. Only the pope and his false prophet will be burnt alive, and the Dragon bound in some mystical vacuum. But who would be so foolish to give their soul into defilement, until they're at the lowest possible (non)spiritual depths, until they're possessed by devils.

I'm starting to think you're one of them Aliens, Mel, because you're using portions of holy scripture to prey on the ignorant and cause destruction, that's blasphemy, an unforgivable sin.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 2:17:31 PM

Back in May, the President of Tanzania announced that a goat, a quail, and a papaya had tested positive for COVID-19. People did not stop eating papayas. But when farmed minks began testing positive, the response has been to kill them all.

After a few minks in the Netherlands tested positive in April, 570,000 minks were slaughtered. Minks started testing positive and being killed in Denmark in June, and on November 4, Denmark announced it would destroy the rest of its 17 million minks. Sanity finally broke out in that country, and the eradication campaign stopped after only 2.5 million minks were slaughtered. But minks have also been killed in Spain, Sweden, Greece, France, and the United States.

Lions, tigers and leopards in zoos have tested positive.

People have been testing their dogs and cats, and lo and behold, some of them have tested positive, and on May 6, the Centers for Disease Control created a webpage titled “What to Do if Your Pet Tests Positive for the Virus that Causes COVID-19.” This is what you are supposed to do: “Isolate the pet from everyone else, including other pets.” “Keep your pet at least 6 feet away from other pets and people.” “If you have a private backyard where your dog can go to the bathroom, do not take them for walks.” But, the CDC warns, “Do not wipe or bathe your pet with... hand sanitizer,” and “Do not try to put a mask on your pet.”

It is becoming obvious that no matter what you test -- minks, lions, dogs, papayas, people, or anything else -- you will get positive results, and that the results mean nothing. Just wait until someone tests a cow. Kill all the cows, and no more meat or dairy products! Vaccinate every pet and farm animal in the world! Do contact tracing for every pet that comes in contact with an infected pet!

We have a pandemic, all right, but it is a pandemic of insanity, not COVID-19. The world -- the entire world, not just a few people or a few countries or a few cultures -- has forgotten what life is. Life is community. It is social contact, touching, breathing, sharing. It is oxygen. People are dying because their masks are making them hypoxic. Cancer cells thrive in the absence of oxygen. If you have cancer, and you wear a mask, you are making your cancer grow.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/29/2020 2:46:39 PM

Before there was ever a vaccine, Mel was telling people not to wear masks. Think about it.

None of what Mel is saying is an attempt to save anyone's life.

Destruction is the point.

From the very beginning I talked about us protecting ourselves because even though the virus doesn't kill everyone it touches, the main problem is how contagious it is and you don't know who will die!

If you understand that then this herd immunity BS doesn't make any sense. If herd immunity works like advocates think (people who never heard of herd immunity before 2020) then it would have already applied to other deadly viruses like HIV. Under that strategy everyone should freely have unprotected sex with people who have HIV on the chance that this will somehow spread immunity.

Meanwhile how many people will die while trying to make this happen? And newsflash... viruses can mutate. And now there is another strain of covid-19.

We are now at around 336,000 deaths due to coronavirus in the US.

This means that about 1 in every thousand people in the US has DIED as a result of the virus.

And let's be real.

Many of these deaths were AVOIDABLE and there is blood on the hands of people who didn't take it seriously and did not listen to doctors. Because they got it and survived and for them that was the end of the story. But they got it and most likely spread it to people without ever realizing it and some of those people it spread to DIED as a result.

I know some people just don't care about putting the lives of others in danger.

But I shouldn't have to say "that's not cool".

If you want to catch the virus, feel free to do so. But if you're going to get it then ISOLATE yourself. Live or die, but try not to get other people sick. Wearing a mask was about not getting other people sick. And if you don't want to wear a mask then stay home.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 2:53:41 PM

Put a mask on the flowers of the field and the birds of the air! Or accuse them of being murderers!

Your breakfast lunch and dinner tested positive for covid19. Bananas and papayas are murderers now? Is all INI ital food no longer ital because it tests positive for covid19?

What is the spiritual implications here? All I hear is regurgitation of babylon news media propaganda besides from Melchezedek.

The bible teaches us JAH sends viruses and plagues upon the wicked, 10,000 will fall all around INI but will not inflict you who make the most high your refuge.

Is our faith is science or JAH? The world or Zion?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 3:10:50 PM

He who has CLEAN HANDS and is PURE IN HEART shall ascend to the hill of the Allmighty

Doesn't say nothing bout mask, or does it?

All of creation has this virus now, cows, birds insects, lions and tigers and elephants. Their home is where they roam, I will stay home, with JAH, the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof. , HEAVEN AND EARTH IS I HOME, I shall not be removed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I