Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7465&start_row=81

The Plandemic (FAKE VIRUS)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:41:16 AM

Mask wearing during the Spanish flu was fascism!

Today, we have the Emperor. We have the enemies of the Emperor ruling the world.

Today we have more freedom and human rights.

That’s why many gave up on freedom and human rights because that's how it was back then. Many were slaves and were told what to wear and how to wear it and when they should go to bed.

This is only the start.

Babylon will force us to worship how they want us to and they will force us to bow to their paganism.

Covid is a cover for the beast.

The United States of America is starting to rule the world.

This is a new type of slavery. It is a deception! Many are slaved to beast.

Yes I

If it is not worth the drama, then stop the act.

The truth shall set the I free.

And masks did not stop any virus. JAH stops the virus, not a mask!

It has everything to do with paganism!

The Vatican rules this earth. The Vatican is pagans.

Blessed I

Yes I

The I have to overstand that the Pope of Rome thinks he is god of this earth. COVID-19 can translate to 666. There are many hidden sayings and conspiracy theories surrounding this plannedemic.

The truth that shows out the most is that the Pope of Rome is in control. Read what he says. The governments must obey the order of the Vatican.

Yes I

Both sides of the political spectrum is a fraud made up by the Pope of Rome.

I and I should seek the theological interpretation of what I say to be clear.

Blessed I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 12:02:22 PM

Blessed I

Yes I

Just a warning for those that want to be free and are defending their human rights and livelihoods.

Babylon are against us. They will use deadly force to enforce the mask of the beast. There was some that died because they defended their livelihoods and human rights during this plannedemic. Some died being forced to wear masks. Others died because they were not locked in their house. Babylon are only getting ready. They will murder I and I for not bowing down to the Pope of Rome because he thinks that he is the god of this earth.

Fire burn the wicked

More fire

Blessed I

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/21/2021 8:46:54 AM

Speak life. Babylon will do what it has always done. Nothing new under the sun. InI have no fear of wicked Babylon: for JAH RasTafarI is InI Light and Salvation, whom shall InI fear?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 10:51:29 AM

@MEL

fearmongering for what?

The virus isn't fake. You are.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/4/2021 2:11:56 PM

Blessed Ones and Ones

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/4/2021 2:27:26 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/8/2021 12:17:25 PM

Wow... you really just tried to use the words of Bob Marley against us? Bob died after trying to skin cancer. And you want MORE harmful solar radiation??

"He refused his doctor’s treatment plan and went to Germany to try alternative treatments including exercise, ozone injections and vitamins."
- https://blog.skincancercourses.com/opinions-interviews/2019/06/18/bob-marley-melanoma-story/#:~:text=After%20it%20began%20to%20look,the%20nail%20and%20surrounding%20tissue.

If Bob Marley had followed doctor's advice he probably would have survived.

A lot of people think "alternative medicine" is better because its more natural, etc. But the reality is that nature kills us and sometimes an unnatural remedy is required and fighting it means following a doctor's treatment plan. If alternatives worked better doctors would prescribe them more often. But if you are dealing with life and death, why would you recommend the 3rd or 5th best course of action?

You can talk about freedom all you want but you accept wearing clothes for the sake of the public good. No one wants to see your pee pee. And no one wants their children seeing your naked butt hole. So you wear clothes. You wear clothes all the time. You wear clothes sometimes when you don't even have to wear clothes. And guess what? When it's cold, no one has to tell you to put on clothes. You put on clothes to be warm.

Not wearing adequate clothing is considered stupid.

So likewise, when a person takes their "Freedom" over the health of themselves and others I consider that stupid, selfish, and insensitive. If you want to catch covid that's your choice. I can't make choices for you and I wouldn't want to. No one wants to. Everyone likes to imagine some kind of cabal that wants to control every aspect of their lives but this cabal has never existed because no one really cares that much. Even people who are hungry for power don't care enough to control everything you do. So if you want to catch a deadly disease, have sex with a person who has AIDs, jump off a cliff... society can warn you but not stop you. Society can make a law that says you must ride a motorcycle with a helmet but if you feel oppressed they cannot force you to use modern safety technology to save your life.

They can't stop you from being stupid.

Wearing masks isn't like wearing a motorcycle helmet (many of which look pretty cool). Masks are designed to prevent YOU from spreading the virus to other people, so regular masks aren't about your safety, but the safety of everyone around you.

And being against this safety is stupid.

You against traffic lights too? Never heard you say anything about that. So the truth is that people didn't have a problem with the safety of the mask mandates. There was a political problem because Trump was being blamed for his poor response to the pandemic so republicans were afraid and so they tried to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal and tried to support Trump instead of standing for the public safety. Had Trump attacked covid and responded more like Biden or Obama republicans would praised him for his efforts to keep the public safe which is the primary role of government.

There have been over 70 million cases of HIV in the world. Imagine if EVERY disease was doubted and disregarded like covid has been by the political right wing?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2021 1:46:48 AM

Ital is Vital!

No dis-ease in Zion I

Burn your masks in 2022 if have not already, its mitigation time .

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/17/2021 1:39:48 PM

IPXninja

By wearing the muzzle for somebody else and not for you is slavery. The slaves wore masks. Now they want us all to wear these fascist things.

Stop supporting fascism!

Stop supporting slavery!

Fire burn the slave muzzles!

If you want to wear a mask, its fine and I respect the I freedom to wear masks! But to tell others to cover their natural beauty that Jah created I and I in is just slavery!

So go ahead and be a good slave and do what the slave masters in this babylon world wants you to wear the slave muzzle and suffocate. You also weak and can't stand up to protecting yourself from being a slave to these medical tyrants.

Fire burn the wicked man in Rome!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/17/2021 1:49:16 PM

Herb is the healing of the nations!

I and I should have known the moment babylon said: "the herbs are dangerous and don't work" that these salesmen of babylon are liars and thieves only trying to take your money!

These snake oil poison criminal companies selling the poison to the governments of this world have made huge amounts of profits. The people that work for these companies do not get high on their own supply.

A good rasta man will tell you: this herb is good! Why? Because he tried it himself and will show you in front of your face that the herb he is giving you to heal is good and not poison!

Don't be fooled by this scam!

Bless
One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I