Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=746&start_row=21

the beardmen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/5/2005 10:51:33 AM

good question.. I was wondering also.....

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/5/2005 3:24:43 PM

To the I dem that post HIM picture. Yes this is the pic I man speak about. His Majesty got locks, but man lock up dem heart first seen. Nuff boy a rock dreads, but have no love in them heart for Rastafari, The Creator.

Higher love Rock, blessed

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 3:29:29 PM

love and respect

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/8/2005 6:55:19 AM

sorry again for this misIverstanding.

so anyI looked up, if it says "cut", "cut off", or whatever ?
in my bible it says "as long as the vow of the nazarite is in action, no shearing knife shall touch his head". (numbers 6)

(post a picture: when you reply, below the sheet it says 'post message', and below this it says 'html link' and 'image'. just do as told there)

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/8/2005 10:23:23 AM

how long will the vow be "in action".I know for some people it might take longer then other to reach the end ,but there is a end.

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/8/2005 9:40:16 PM

Some people take the vow for a time and some Itinue with the vow their whole life. Samson was a Nazarite from the time he was born and forIvermore.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/8/2005 9:50:38 PM

Seen, but the vow has a reason for being, and it says that the vow has a end, then at the end somethings happens, if it's down how the kings jame bible says.i know the bible is not writen the same as the original vow were writen.

onelove

"13And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:"

if there is a vow there is a reason for that vow.more reasoning.

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/8/2005 11:18:49 PM

True, but like Ark I pointed out, each vow is indivual to the person. Some would vow a Nazerite vow for a few years, for whatever reason... Some do vow for thier life. Only after thier life ends, will thier vow be over. Personally, I think this vow had more of a length of time before... now in the days leading up to rapture, more and more choose to vow for life.

Like I mentioned before.. taking a vow is not important, nor is the vow... but IF we vow something to Jah, we best keep the vow. Most important is to live clean, search for truth, and love.

Blessed Be...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/9/2005 12:44:32 AM

The reason for the vow is that it is a guideline for those that are holy unto Jah. The ones that connect theirselves spiritually to Jah and perform the mystical works Jah set out for them.

The reason for the guidelines are because they all help keep the spiritual connection with Jah strong.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/9/2005 8:17:05 AM

Seen, somepeople take the vow for life,but it is not writen that way.
In this time people have to do there work, not after this life.As i posted if there is a nother vow then the one in the kings james book,then i would have to read it and take it for what it say.

"2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, 'When a man or woman makes a special vow, the vow of a Nazirite, to dedicate himself to the LORD, .......

ArkI
"The reason for the vow is that it is a guideline for those that are holy unto Jah. The ones that connect theirselves spiritually to Jah and perform the mystical works Jah set out for them."

the vow that i have with god has no limits, but the one's i put on them.for myself, with out this or that i do my work, and it is as Rastafari say, not the color of my skin or my hair or my close that are on my back, but it is my faith that work by love, that i know is why jah made my walk as it is.

ArkI
"The reason for the guidelines are because they all help keep the spiritual connection with Jah strong."

As i said in past post, what ever helps you find yourself(jah),go for it.But i would hope that even if your dreads was cut,or if your jailed,if your loved one is killed or hurt, i would still pray that the people keep the faith.

RASTAFARI
do your mystical works, and keep on with the earth movements....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I