Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=91

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/28/2021 3:58:56 PM

I took the Moderna mRNA vaccine back in June 2021, and it did have a side effect - my vision turned blurry for about 2 weeks, I had to go to my ophthalmologist and they gave me a prescription for eye inflammation drops that cured my blurry vision. I think the vaccine may have triggered a pre-existing inflammatory response in my eyes (I had been wearing contact lenses for 8+ hours a day for my job and that may have cause pre-existing eye blurriness), but the vaccine seems to have enhanced that. I feel normal now though 2 months later, but now they are saying even vaccinated people need to wear masks again.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/29/2021 9:44:57 AM

Suprise to see ones vaccinated here but each to their own health situation

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/31/2021 7:33:22 AM

Iman will not take the vaccine

Bless

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/31/2021 9:04:20 AM

my brother came across this information, apparently by some scientists, i said to him . could be just conspiracy,
but it goes as this,

they were claiming that in 2-5 years time, people who took the vaccine could have the potential to die as more bloodclots will come over time.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/1/2021 2:04:47 AM

AngelSeeker,

Why should anyone take a vaccine that does not stop a person from getting covid, nor does it stop that person from spreading covid? Not only does it not prevent those things, it also can cause a wide array of other health problems, even death. I know people who have died from the vaccine. While I know zero people who have died from covid.

You asked what would I tell a poor person who doesn't have the ability to live Ital? I would tell them the same things I have been saying on this forum. I would tell them how they can live an Ital life even without the money and how to find access. For where there is a will there is a way. JAH knows and JAH provides. And I know you won't understand that because Babylon cannot understand no matter how hard they try to study the Rastaman.

You say to check and weigh the science and that it is clearly safer to take the vaccination? That is not true. There have been many scientists and doctors that say the vaccines are not safe. So when you say listen to science; what you really mean is listen to the science that you, AngelSeeker, agree with.

Iman have listened to doctors and scientist speaking for and against the vaccinations, and I have read articles and reports from both sides. I have made up my mind and I will never take that poison.

This MD's testimony was posted by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons:

The spike protein that the mRNA vaccine creates is deadly. It can cause great harm to people. Again, here's an interview with inventor of mRNA vaccine technology Dr. Robert Malone who even told the FDA that the mRNA vaccines are not safe, due to the fact that the spike protein created by the vaccine itself is not safe:

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/1/2021 10:10:44 AM

Bongo meca and Eleazar,

Health and Wellness to the I's. Health and Wellness to Burning Spear and all the I them and ones who have taken the vaccine.

JAH Love and Itection

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 9/3/2021 2:02:00 PM

Jahcub I said: You asked what would I tell a poor person who doesn't have the ability to live Ital? I would tell them the same things I have been saying on this forum. I would tell them how they can live an Ital life even without the money and how to find access. For where there is a will there is a way. JAH knows and JAH provides. And I know you won't understand that because Babylon cannot understand no matter how hard they try to study the Rastaman.

Jahcub I .. Do you realize what you just said ??! There are people who die every day from poverty, hunger, drought!!! Are they just too lazy to survive according to you? And no I don't understand you. You simply mean indirectly that all African families who die of poverty have a choice not to die? So they are too lazy to survive?! And how should one be able to live Ital when one has no money for a field and has to work from 6 to 5 every day to survive? What would you say to child laborers who die in mines every day just to survive? Do you think they have a choice ??!

You are right. I don't understand you

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/3/2021 2:58:01 PM

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw."

-Nelson Mandela

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 9/4/2021 12:30:11 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Angelseeker, so quick to judge InI and antagonize InI by putting words into InI mouths. Where did Jahcub I use the word “lazy” one time? Jahcub I graciously offered his time to educate and help uplift any I’s that might want to live a more natural livity, free from babylon.

If one is a critically thinking person, one might realize this is about a bigger fight than anit-vaccine.

This is about support or opposition of genetically modified organisms.

Unlike traditional vaccines which some of InI have promoted and do still promote, mrna vaccine technology utilizes an entirely different way to enter and interact with InI bodies. The hesitancy to embrace a new, genetically modified technology that InI inject into InI bodies is a sign of healthy critical thinking, I man would say.

InI still don’t have enough evidence to definitively say if the coronavirus was man-made or not, but InI can be sure that the mrna vaccines were 100% created by man, utilizing new technology that there is not enough research currently to understand how that genetically modified organism that resembles the coronavirus spike protein will interact with InI bodies or nature at large.

InI see and know what kills thousands everyday: babylon sick economic shytstem of lies imposed on JAH people. One would have to be a fool to think that forcing a branded, copyrighted, mrna vaccine into the veins of every person on earth is going to miraculously fix the problem of babylon’s grip on the lives of the poor children in Africa.

Besides, I would hope that InI who are not vaccinated would be more likely to live cautious and separate to help kill off this virus, not carrying on like drunken idiots living and eating and breathing the same air like all vaccinated people are doing now, as if the pandemic is over. InI who promote caution of genetically modified medical treatments are being scapegoated into the ones that are creating a vaccine resistant variant, as vaccinated people that can still catch and spread covid are partying indoors with each other, kissing the virus on the mouth.

InI leave the power of genetic manipulation to the Most High, where it belongs. Selah

HIM Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen I Itection

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/5/2021 4:24:22 AM

Blessed Love Cedric, Iman give thanks Idren

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I