Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=51

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/14/2021 3:02:41 PM

Probably because people are still debating about whether or not to get vaccinated. I was vaccinated as a child against mumps, measles, polio, etc. so why suddenly would the government pick now to try to kill me.

I had my covid vaccine shot yesterday. My arm was a little sore. That soreness is almost gone now. I haven't suddenly dropped dead or turned into a zombie. I get my second dose on May 4th. And hopefully, people who have been vaccinated won't have to keep wearing masks.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 4/15/2021 4:11:31 AM

Why would you lose faith in God over an injection? God knows what amounts of corruption is held in that tiny jab. For the love of my children's children, I wouldn't prefer the vaccine over the herbs of the field.

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 4/18/2021 5:27:16 PM

...... even after taking the shot you still have to wear the mask and continue to exercise social distancing.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 4/19/2021 8:53:44 AM

Health and Wellness to you IPXninja

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 4/19/2021 3:31:51 PM

Viral vector vaccines and messanger RNA vaccines are not the same kind of vaccines that have been used to prevent diseases in the past. These "vaccines" have only really been used for covid-19. These vaccines enter the cells of the body and dump genetically modified organisms into the cell, inorder to get the cell to produce a spikey protein, like covid-19 has. The immunsystem is then supposed to recognize the spikey protein as an invader and build the antibodies to fight it.

Traditional vaccines, like the ones used to prevent polio, mumps, measles, etc; use a dead virus, weakend virus, or parts of the virus; injecting it into the body and the immune system recognizes it as an invader and build up antibodies to fight/defend against whatever virus.

People really won't see the true side effects from their covid-19 vaccinations for 6-12 months after taking their shots. However some have experienced side effects much sooner than that. In the United States, there have already been over 3,000 deaths reported and thousands of more reports of injury from harmful side effects from the vaccinations. The CDC and FDA have even put a "pause" on distributing the Johnson & Johnson vaccine:

"Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine: CDC and FDA have recommended a pause in the use of Johnson & Johnson’s J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine in the United States out of an abundance of caution, effective Tuesday, April 13. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will hold its second emergency meeting to discuss J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine on April 23, 2021. People who have received the ;;;J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine ;;;within the past three weeks who develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath should seek medical care right away."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/JJUpdate.html

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/19/2021 7:58:28 PM

Rastafari people, read the ingredients labels on what you ingest. Though, we cant even trust those 100%. So its best to have whole foods and prepare them ourselves from scratch. It takes discipline to have the freedom that comes with health, and wealth. Each must have highest standards of Ital. And even if we don't always meet these high standards they are so high we are still safe from the multitudes of adversity waring against our bodies temple and the mind and spirit that resides therein.

Walk by your faith. Some put their trust in man and man-made formulas. Others put their trust in the simplicity of nature.

We must understand oppression has taken a new form in this 21st century. Nothing is obvious and none will be held accountable. Only Far-I see through the babylon smoke screen.

Blessings and Guidance Beloved of JAH

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 4/21/2021 8:16:47 AM

Ganja ( CANNABIS SATIVA ) is the healing of the nations. This is beyond mediocre talk and pseudoscience and is reality in its truest form. Iman don't understand why the fight against herb is so fierce, yet it possess all the properties as the nurses and as the doctors and is the medicine for the sickness and any other

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/5/2021 9:53:26 AM

It's interesting.

It is only because of the government's involvement that a lot of these questions exist. The government's primary job is to protect its people. Covid-19 is simply a different kind of invader; one that attacks your cells. Does that deserve any less protection?

I know. I get it. It's hard to feel "protected" in a country where you can be murdered by those wearing a badge, whose job it is to "protect and serve", and when there is a long history of just the opposite.

But our community needs to recognize and come to terms with is that all the terrorism of white supremacy has had an effect on us; making us AFRAID. That fear can become unhealthy.

The same fear that causes you to run from danger can be the very same fear that makes you avoid going to the hospital where you might need to go in order to be cured.

I respect what the I say about the herb but no herb in any amount is a cureall. And therefore, there is a need for society to study biology and understand medicine. And it is FEAR that denies this.

In my 20s I let fear control me and it caused me to fall for conspiracy theories that put tons of money into the pockets of conspiracy theorists. They were getting rich on our fear and exploiting it. Now, white supremacy is exploiting our fear to make us spread a deadly disease around our own community. They're not scared. The white people who attack covid-19 prevention plans are mainly controlled through conspiracy theories that are propaganda against Democrats. And many poor uneducated whites fell victim to simple lies that capitalized on their lack of scientific knowledge.

For example... thinking that coronavirus was caused by 5G networks. Ridiculous to anyone who understands science and technology. But since knowledge is power then what does that make ignorance?

And here we are, debating about the vaccine. I have now had my 2nd shot with no adverse reactions.

But even if I did... so what? The idea that medicine has to be perfect with no side effects comes from a misunderstanding of science. I have seasonal allergies. Do you know what that means? It means I have a sinus reaction to NATURE. My girlfriend cannot eat oranges. I thought that was odd but at the last party we went to another black guy asked what was in the punch because he couldn't eat oranges either.

I have a cousin who is deathly allergic to peanuts. Many people are allergic to shellfish. Every doctor's office has long forms you have to fill out to list all of your known allergies because, guess what, allergies are NORMAL.

So if there are some people who are allergic to shellfish do you ban everyone from eating shellfish? Of course not. And ancient medicine didn't understand allergies like we do today and that's why many things were considered "unclean" because all they knew is that some people had really bad reactions. And without antibiotics, those people eventually died and those deaths could be very painful.

When it comes to my allergies I visualize certain particles getting in my sinuses and getting somewhat trapped there, causing my symptoms. So do I take herbs? No. I use steam. The water vapor coats the particles and allows them to drain out, relieving my symptoms without any medication. If I smoked the vapor could be helpful but would be dry so I wouldn't get the drainage effect.

Everyone has to deal with their own allergies just like everyone has to deal with their own demons. Some people are even allergic to the sun. And too much sun exposure can give anyone cancer, including heavily melanated people. I thought we were immune for a long time until my dark-skinned Jamaican godfather got sunburned in Jamaica. I never heard of such a thing. But just because the sun is natural doesn't mean it's not a big massive ball of radiating energy.

So my point is that nature itself is dangerous and there will always be statistics showing a percentage of people having a bad reaction. The only real question is how high is that percentage and is it worse than the thing you're trying to treat.

And yes, some people are even allergic to marijuana, oregano, and other herbs. But are you equally afraid of going to the grocery store? Or going to a fancy restaurant? Of course not. Because we live with allergies and the fear of reactions all the time. It is only because the government is involved that this is any different.

But fear is something that I have conquered a long time ago so for me the only fear I have is for my community dying very preventable deaths because they're more afraid of the solution than the problem.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/04/30/992451165/india-is-counting-thousands-of-daily-covid-deaths-how-many-is-it-missing

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/5/2021 10:02:21 AM

For my second dose of the covid vaccine...

I took an herb-infused gummy and then went to the gym. These shots typically involve pain or discomfort around the injection site. For me, that was my left shoulder. During the first shot, the nurse told me to try to move my arm around a lot. So I figured, if I combined my usual weight lifting with a little herb I would reduce the pain and discomfort.

It worked.

I also had a red stripe once I got home and when I was ready to sleep I was out like a light.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/13/2021 2:21:10 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I