Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=41

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/17/2021 9:59:45 AM

Bless up BCIF

It was not to sound like someone backing up from Babylon.
I know how Babylon has treated Africans since the times of Abraham. And I do not support babylon shitstem. Just so you don't misunderstand I.

My point was just that it doesn't necessarily have to be toxic just because it comes from the state.

I will go into biblical scriptures now to overstand what you mean.
I have started reading the bible 1 hour daily and even though I don't accept all messages it gives me joy.

Bless up and Give Thanks

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/17/2021 1:45:51 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, It may seem Rastafari are more likely to embrace conspiracies as truth. I think this relates to trust. I think a level of mistrust is healthy in any relationship, especially an abusive relationship. Especially in a captor/captive relationship. Let InI remember, this is their shytstem that they have created for them, to benefit them. This is not a system created by InI working for InI. I man not trying to discredit the very difficult work and training someone needs to do to be in the medical field. I man grateful that there is a human I can turn to, to ask for advice on staying healthy, or for help in the unfortunate case if I body was harmed. The sad thing is, even doctors are not in control of every decision they make for the "benefit" of the people they treat.

Did you know that Native American women, without their knowledge or consent, were sterilized by doctors into the 1980's? Did you know that every Hemophiliac in the US was essentially murdered from receiving HIV positive blood, even though they had the capability and knowledge they should have been testing the blood before giving it to people? These sound like conspiracy theories that would only happen in a dystopia, but they are reality and facts that can be proven. So when InI Rastafari are quick to be skeptical, it may not be based in medical knowledge at all. It may be based on the fact that InI know this is not a system that is made or designed for InI, or to benefit InI. InI need to keep our eyes on their behavior. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Something that helped I when reading the bible the first time was to keep a folded up paper inside it and write the passages I liked or that spoke to I. In this way I could have a long list of biblical passages that I could reference and Iditate on in the future. I still have that list and reference it when I reason on these forums. Since there are a number of Idren here that are well knowledgeable about the bible, I wouldn't hesitate to ask for clarification if I didn't understand something. That is something I didn't really have, a group of Idren to reason with, the first time I was reading the bible.

Give thanks InI can gather together to reason

HIM Haile Selassie I Bless

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 1/29/2021 1:28:51 PM

In the U.S., where gay people are now open about their sexuality, I have heard gay people tell me in personal conversation that they tried their whole lives to be straight and couldn't do it still because it stays from when they're born and can't change it no matter how hard they try. Sometimes I wonder if it's like a woman's soul in a man's body, but I think that is probably not what they would say. But I can't imagine anyone "turning" gay. If you're not gay, why would you choose it? For what?

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 1/29/2021 1:28:52 PM

In the U.S., where gay people are now open about their sexuality, I have heard gay people tell me in personal conversation that they tried their whole lives to be straight and couldn't do it still because it stays from when they're born and can't change it no matter how hard they try. Sometimes I wonder if it's like a woman's soul in a man's body, but I think that is probably not what they would say. But I can't imagine anyone "turning" gay. If you're not gay, why would you choose it? For what?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/2/2021 10:30:55 AM

INI give thanks for the good answer and help Idren

It's not because I'm not skeptical of it. I'm just trying to find an opinion between both parties and dig deeper into the matter. I knew well that vaccines have ruined many lives and have also been used with racist tones, but I did not know the stories you told I here.

I man will take your advice about the bible with I too

Bless Up
RasTafarI

Messenger: RasBoggen Sent: 3/4/2021 5:51:12 AM

Give thanks and praise HIM.
I thank all for your thoughts, and views. While I find most the powerful strength with Jah spirit, I also can offer that the vaccines coming out are doing good for massive numbers of our worlds people, and thier use shows me mercy of Jah in saving lives. I understand and feel skeptism for babylon, and its insidious ways as we all MUST, but in this case of vaccines I have read the efficacy data, and seen the pharma study results, and see this as a blessing. Science can be a tranfer of Jah knowledge to us. No one should trust babylon at it word, but I feel goodness from the people who have brought these vaccines to the world. Yes, there are cases where vaccines have shown to be harmful, no doubt, but these vaccines coming out save lives, and can help those we love stay clear of harm. From my humble position, as I trod this honest, clean, and clear path to Jah, I see goodness in preserving life, and promoting good health for all those who choose to express our livity for all to see.
My sister is a nurse at a hospital ICU and who has dealt with this scurge first hand. My vote is to save all who can be saved, as Jah would have us save all who can be saved. But we can only save those who choose to be saved.
Jah fire burn, but we all chose share warmth when cold.
Blessed love my brothers. Respect.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 8:55:28 AM

Thinking that someone or a group of people conspiring together are all willing to go to jail for the rest of their lives in order to mass murder black people by giving them the wrong drug, completely misses the fact that the coronavirus vaccines are NOT the first vaccines in American history. Most children (of all races) have to get vaccinated in elementary school. So if there was some big conspiracy to mass murder us why wait until now when they could have easily done it when we were kids? Why am I still alive? I was vaccinated as a child. Instead of dying, I'm protected from several deadly viruses that used to kill a lot of people. But we don't hear of many people dying of these viruses today because of vaccinations.

But more people are dying because of diseases that were thought to be wiped out a long time ago by vaccines. These deaths are entirely preventable but certain people are so afraid that they are willing to trade their lives and the lives of others for that fear. To die from a virus you could have been vaccinated against is something these people don't really consider. Why be more afraid of the solution than the problem? It's past time that we start to recognize that IGNORANCE is one of the biggest and most deadliest viruses we have ever faced. Don't let it kill you.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/children-anti-vaccination-movement-leads-to-disease-outbreaks-120312#When-Pseudoscience-Becomes-the-Norm

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 4/1/2021 3:20:03 PM

I wonder more why many of you are against the Vaccine Passport. First, it only applies in restaurants, pubs and the airport. Secondly, you do not need to have the vaccine when you show your passport. You just have to have a test that is 72 hours old. In the supermarkets, they do not require it. Rastas are self-sufficient right?

Messenger: Everton I Sent: 4/12/2021 10:42:57 AM

WORDS OF KING MARCUS GARVEY

'-- Yes, man to man is so unjust

Until we know not whom to trust;

For we have made of life a lie,

In treating man less than fly:

To tell the reason why it's so,

Into history we must go,

Revealing crime, just after crime,

From Cain and Abel to this time.

Our God made man in perfect form,

And to the standard to conform;

But in his ways of self alone

He crushed the good and built a throne:

A regal personage is he,

As proud and selfish as can be;

Forgetting God he robs and kills,

And lays the course of human ills.

Is there no help that we can give

To brighten life in truth to live?

Yes, there is much for you to do

In treating man as Christ did you:

If we should change the old bad way,

The good would shine in us each day,

Then life would be a happy dream,

A radiant, fair morning beam.'--

Thank god we still have so many Jamaican artists who don't sell out.
RasTafarI lives and never die

Bless

Messenger: Everton I Sent: 4/12/2021 10:43:46 AM

I wonder why I's keep discussing this topic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I