Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=131

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/6/2021 7:55:31 AM

Blessed

Ones and ones have to protect Jah free natural life and not be a slave to babylon. InI will protect Jah natural life and will not wear a mask or get a poison shot. InI know of natural immunity and will continue to protect nature by not supporting masks. The litter of masks is destroying the planet. The poison is deadly. I n I will protect Jah life of natural immunity and will not wear a mask or get the poison.

Blessed love.

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 12/28/2021 1:44:27 PM

MELCHEZIDEK

*Those that don't take the poison have a far more stronger immune system and will likely not get sick or infected.*

Do you have ANY evidence on that? My evidence shows that people is far more protected based on world statics.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/31/2021 3:11:13 AM

World statistics lies and are in favour of the white man that has been made rich with the profits of the poison.

Read what I said,

Blessed love my lords

Here is something interesting InI would love to share with the I them. This is what the prophet says,

"The proud white scientist thinks he is wise"

"But the Black man's God comes in true disguise,"

Marcus - Tragedy of White Injustice

Read what the prophet Marcus says about the current times we find ourselves in. A time of deceptions. A time where the Catholic Church and the State of the world is one and the whole world is doing what the pope wants. Many leaders, politicians, religious leaders, and many other important people have all bowed to the pope of Rome.

Read what the prophet Marcus says what propaganda means,

"Propaganda is a method or medium used by organized peoples to convert others against their will." -Marcus Garvey

Now what happens when the Catholic Church and the world join forces as we have today with a Catholic president in the world's most powerful nation, the United States of America, the second beast of Revelation, which practices all the powers of the first beast Rome. Read here to all the black brothers and sisters who thought they must support the Roman politics to get out of poverty, read what Garvey says. Just need to add that the rich don't care about the poor. Only a fool believes the rich will get rid of poverty. Just know that the pope of Rome hates the poor too. Please do not be deceived.

"Between the State and Christian Church,
The poor are kept in their "good" place,
And if they kick, they'll be in lurch
With judge who stares them in the face."
-Marcus Garvey

Now for the times we find ourselves in are times of deceptions. Times where babylon are set out to convert InI against InI own freewill.

"Never swallow wholly what the white man writes or says without first critically analyzing it and investigating it. The white man's trick is to deceive other people for his own benefit and profit."
"Always be on your guard against him with whatsoever he does or says. Never take chances with him. His school books in the elementary schools, in the high schools, in the colleges and universities are all fixed up to suit his own purposes, to put him on top and keep him on top of other people. Don't trust him. Beware! Beware!"
-Marcus Garvey

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/31/2021 3:57:15 AM

Blessed love AngelSeeker

And here I found a quote just for you,

"I have no nation, none as great as yours
That kills and grabs beyond the stores;
I have no selfish laws to keep men down
And then upon them ever frown."

Marcus - A Black Man's Speech To A White Man In America

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/10/2022 1:06:57 AM

Ignorant Wise Yuut... the ting weh we a search for.... mi find it. Keep asking around and it will manifest Jahjah. Stay up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I