Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=121

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras yaiel Sent: 11/15/2021 3:03:02 AM

2 forces at work with this vaccine. on one side are rich white supremacist who are pushing propaganda saying that the vaccine is evil, 5g conspiracy. this propaganda is being pushed by white supremacist elites who want poor and especially black ppl dead or disabled. in the other side are scientists who look at data and some may have evil intention but basically they just look at statistic and number which tell them that the vaccine is safe and effective. numbers don't lie and the numbers say ones is more likely to be dead or with chronic illness without the vaccine. now if one live a very pure and ital life this make one more safe and able to fight disease but most people unfortunately are not living the ital life but i don't wish them death so i say take the vaccine and me live mostly ital life but still take the vaccine cause I'm strong and can take it no problem. if you don't want to take it then don't but stop push white supremacist devil propaganda telling ppl don't take it. this conspiracy is killing black ppl moreso. it's good not to trust but do being confuse. this is not the elite pushing a vaccine in the poor. this is the elite taking the vaccine themselves and pushing propaganda for black and poor people to not take it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/15/2021 9:18:52 AM

ras yaiel

No rasta don't take the vaccine.

We are are movement of unity and InI respect the I free choice for taking the poison but to be wise the I them advise the I not to take the poison.

The vaccine is made from these same rich white Supremist capitalists like Bill Gates and Big Pharma that monopolise on killing people!

Rasta use the herb to heal

Blessed love

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/27/2021 8:55:22 AM

Jahcub.. you do know that hospitals are collapsing because they have too many patients right? (UNVACCINATED PATIENTS)

So even if it doesn't do anything about the transmission, I think you should sign a paper that you don't have to go to the hospital if you then become infected and become seriously ill.

The society are collapsing because of this and the people can't do a new lockdown because their economy has already been smashed.

Why is it so awful that a job requires a compulsive vaccine?

What about those who make sure we have tap water? Imagine if all of them were infected and were not vaccinated. Then the whole society would come to a standstill.

Vaccines have proven to make it better so what do you mean?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2021 12:33:57 PM

Bullshit. The hospitals are full of vaccinated partly vaccinated and unvaccinated

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2021 12:35:23 PM

There is no justifiable reason why ones who dont want to be vaccinated for employment cant just provide their employer with regular lateral flow test results

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:32:01 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA
If you are not vaccinated and get it, you are most likely sick for a longer time. If it happened to the whole community it would collapse

And the majority of those who get very sick are unvaccinated

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2021 3:29:18 PM

A so YOU been told

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/30/2021 11:41:41 PM

AngelSeeker

Don't be deceived! It is the poison that is killing people and making them sick. If the whole community takes the poison, the whole community risks getting sick for a very long time.

Those that don't take the poison have a far more stronger immune system and will likely not get sick or infected. But those that took the deadly poison have of course a weak immune system. Now the poison makes your immune system even worse and more weaker than it was before. And even worse, those vaccinated are not immune and need to get more booster shots every month. And even then, you will just make your body worse because of injecting all that poison.

Herb is the healing of the nations
Natural is Ital
Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/3/2021 8:00:36 PM

Jahcub.... And everyone currently in the UK.... I have a bredda whe can get the certificate passport ting for the price of an Oz of ganjaweed. At last. Contact I privately if interested

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/5/2021 6:26:59 PM

"Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine
The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 BILLION in revenue in the first three months of this year (2021)."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-profits.html

They (the oligarchy of politicians and handful of monopolies) get rich and lock-downs the people from making a living with freedom.

Instead of investing in the earth we invest in science labs, instead of growing herbs and natural cures we build more factories to make thousands of factories to fill landfills with billions of one time use masks. So many vitamins and alone are proven to help prevent and cure this virus infection....Including sunlight vit D

They dont encourage better eating or no vitamin and mineral or herb supplements but push the jab like no tomorrow. This is what makes me suspicious it is overrated and more about profits and a hidden agenda.

The vaccine and other protocols in effect like masks and social distancing may help many, but at what growing expense? The sociological expense, the financial, the ecological, the cultural.....?

There was a noticeable ecological positive effect around the earth during first major world wide shutdowns...And many do want humanity to sacrifice themselves for the well being of the Earth, but must we self deprive and stop populating the Earth. The Rastaman and Rastawoman say we must live in harmony with creation, be fruitful and multiply, multiply ourselves and all that is good upon creation, JAH looked upon creation on the 7th day and said it is good it is all good.

We cannot live outside of nature and laws of JAH. The cure is not from a science lab, we cannot live like some political-scientific experiment, a economy that does not take care of the environment and ecology as the the ultimate capital/wealth source will just burn and loot it and destroy itself looking for healing not from the source but from its own self destroying selfishness.

I believe in freedom of each individual and am not totally against vaccines like the polio one, but right not, this vac is worshiped like a golden calf and those who don't bow are persecuted

may this insanity pass godspeed
Rastafari is the WAY
more health wealth and prosperity to INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I