Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=101

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/5/2021 4:26:35 AM

AngelSeeker,

You are greatly mistaken in your misunderstandings and misinterpretations of my words.

You talk about people being lazy, Iman never said anyone is lazy. Many poor people live Ital lives. Do you think all RastafarI people who live an Ital life are rich with money? Or that ones who live Ital are all land owners?

You talk about the poor and hungry, how do you think they got to be poor and hungry? Especially how did some peoples in Africa get that way, when Africa is full of riches, resources, and land? Same with South America and Asia. These peoples do great for themselves when Babylon isn't stealing their resources, downpressing and killing them.

Now you want to go and tell the poor and hungry to take the vaccines made by the same ones who have a long history of cheating, robbing, raping and killing them, causing them to be poor and hungry? The same people who use them to test new drugs and vaccines? Do you know how much fuckery has been done by Whites and companies like Pfizer? Check the history of vaccinations in Africa. Nuff reasons to never take Babylons vaccinations. If Africans want to take a vaccination for covid, then Africa needs to make their own vaccinations, and not rely on America nor Europe for any vaccinations. White people have to much history of killing non-whites with their vaccinations.

RastafarI are a knowledgeable and resourceful people. JAH Provides for InI. When Babylon downpresses RastafarI and then they say, "Look! The rastaman is hungry and poor!" The rastaman finds food in the mountains and all around the earth. RastafarI people have much to teach the peoples of the world; about surviving the downpression and troding out of Babylon.

I give thanks for the works of the I them that are helping the poor and hungry to get educated on how to grow their own food, how to collect and harvest clean drinking water, and how to build sustainable housing. All knowledge they once had before Babylon (Rome, Europe, America, Whites) colonized and downpressed them.

Great and wondrous works are being done now, to regenerate and restore the lands, and educate the peoples so that they may spread the knowledge to others to do the same. Better systems are being created/revived. The indigenous ways and workings of life are being taught again. That is what permaculture is about, learning from nature and indigenous people, creating regenerative systems, caring for the earth and caring for the people. It's each one teach one, Iron sharpens iron.

InI don't need Babylon for InI survival; not in past times and not in these times.

JAH Love and Guidance
Wisemind and Itection
RastafarI

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/5/2021 4:30:34 PM

Also, yes, Haile Selassie worked with the WHO, as He also worked with The League of Nations and The United Nations and other world organizations. However, just as Selassie did not agree with nor follow what The League of Nations declared about Italy occupying Ethiopia; His Majesty would not be in agreement with, nor blindly follow the WHO, just because He works with them. His Majesty is impartial and He would use His wisemind and discernment in deciding whether or not to offer these vaccinations to His people.

I imagine that Selassie would help Ethiopia/Africa to make their own vaccinations, given the history of western vaccinations in Africa. Or, even better, He would have Africa use other treatments for covid that have been proven to work. Because the vaccines are not the only treatment for covid.

Messenger: Thinking Of Jah Sent: 9/10/2021 9:32:52 PM

Greetings to all Brothers and Sisters,

And Greetings to the Idren named Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, in particular.

I personally understand your dilemmah. Although I have not followed the thread to the full, I will add my reasoning on this matter.

Yes, this is a very hot topic at the moment. There is a lot of "Conspiracy Theory" and false information being preached at present. The world situation is one of confusion and many people don't know where to turn. Some say that the people in power are conspiring, and making some kind of plan against JAH people. I am not saying this is not true, it could possibly be - but nobody knows. It could also simply be that the powers in the lower heavens - are conspiring against us - playing a game. Confusion amongst the lower angels can also manifest as confusion here on the physical plane. "As above, so below".

We must realise that this physical world is not the ultimate reality. It is the realm of confusion and suffering, and all types of weird things can happen. We are not physical bodies, but souls. And so long as we maintain our physical bodies and birth and don't liberate ourselves from it, we are susceptible to decay, death and all types of suffering.

I currently live in NSW, Australia. I have been mandated to have my two doses of the vaccine by November 8. Because of my job (I work with young children and have very close contact with them). If I don't get the jab, I won't have a job and no bread and butter. So you can see that we are being forced to take it. Even though I try to eat Ital as much I can, I will have to take the jab now.

I was reluctant because I know that these are new type of Vaccines. Here in Australia there are currently 2 choices - The brand name from Pfizer company, and the brand name from AstraZeneca company. Both work in similar ways because they are both "gene therapy" technologies. I chose to go with the brand name from Pfizer, partly due to something I Read: A European doctor who researched the Adenoviral vector technology came up with a hypothesis that because the gene therapy enters to the cell nucleus, this causes a slight mutation in the spike protein which causes it to fall off the cell more easily and then float through the blood vessels, getting stuck to the walls. The mRNA one does not enter the nucleus to perform its role. So this is one of the reasons why I have chosen to go with.......(Drum roll) - Pfizer.

We now see from the news that there is talk of giving people a third booster shot as protection is waning after a number of months. I will stand firm and shall refuse a third shot of mRNA if they try to make me. If necessary I will take a more conventional technology vaccine one when it comes available in my country for that. It is a shame they weren't made available sooner.

One thing to always remember: We are the children of JAH. The highest form of life in this physical universe. There is almost nothing imaginable that we cannot achieve with our hands.

I man shall trod forward in faith, keeping mind on JAH and praying for protection. If I am a sheep heading toward the slaughter, then so be it. It is IandI mindset, words, and works that shall determine I destination.

Think critical, read between the lines, and remember -
"Who hath ears to hear, let him hear".

Keep your meditation on JAH, and keep your positive works.

Blessed Love to One and All.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 9/11/2021 10:31:05 AM

Blessed Love Idren,

Thinking Of Jah, is the I required to take the gene therapy vaccine because of the I’s job? Or are all adult citizens over the age of 12 of Australia required to take the vaccine?

The reason I ask is to hear what babylon moves are. Here in amerikkka, mandates are just beginning to start. I personally don’t have to proclaim that I am something like a religious zealot to avoid the vaccine yet, but many I’s do, and I man can see already babylon would love that to be the only way to avoid their new gene therapies.

I don’t blame the I’s that chose the vaccine or feel like they are being forced by babylon to take it in order to live. I pray for the I’s, and feel sorry for the I’s, but I don’t blame I’s.

I know it is easy for I man to say, but has the I thought about what a life would be like with a different job? As the I relates, InI can create InI destiny.

As it comes to the decay and suffering and inevitable death InI must face in these earthly bodies, I man would face suffering imposed on I from nature anytime, over facing possible suffering or destruction from the devices of mankind.

I think that InI that choose the gene therapy vaccine over careful livity to avoid and destroy the virus, are essentially putting the I's trust in man over JAH to take care of the outcome of I destiny, and I think that is a mistake. At the very least it is a dangerous gamble, and a free will choice to be involved in an EXPERIMENT of that new, gene therapy technology. I life is worth more to I man, than to be involved in such an experiment that will undeniably benefit a corporation(s) that have zero accountability if that experiment has negative, unintended consequences on humanity. Conspiracy theories aside, InI need to be aware of I choices and the potential consequences.

Again, I feel that ones who are tricked or not given a choice in the matter of taking the vaccine, ultimately don’t face an eternal punishment. Any punishment InI face for taking or avoiding these gene therapies will be in these current earthly bodies InI live in. Who knows, maybe InI will move forward on this earth with there being no consequences of distributing gene therapies into the veins of the majority of people in technologically advanced countries? Maybe the only way humans will survive and live on mars is if they adopt gene therapy technologies. Time will tell, and I man will live how I man reason to be best, here on this earth, refraining from gene therapies.

Empress Menen and HIM Haile Selassie I Itection

Messenger: Thinking Of Jah Sent: 9/15/2021 7:26:16 AM

Greetings Cedric,

To answer the I's question. Yes, vaccine mandates are being unrolled in this state where I live. It is not mandatory for all people 12 years and up, but it is mandatory for people who work in certain industries. Healthcare workers, border officers, interstate truck drivers, aged-care workers, and all educational sector workers from preschool through to high school. Being an educational worker, I fall under this category. It is out of concern for the children I teach, as they are too young to take the vaccine, that the government wants us vaccinated. Also, governments are desperate to open up and get the economy moving once again and so they are saying that once the adult population is something like 70 or 80 percent vaccinated, then they can open up.

Respect, JAH love and Guidance be with the I.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 9/15/2021 8:50:17 AM

Bless up and give thanks Thinking Of Jah

I'm grateful that you're sharing the situation in your country so that the I's can stay updated

When I started this thread, not much was known about the vaccine. After reading about the accidents with J&J and AstraZeneca as well as the spike protein, I have decided not to take the shot. I'm sad you'll be forced to take it. I wish health and all the best for you.

One Love
RasTafarI

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 9/21/2021 8:08:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huaWFhIsIk0&t=98s&ab_channel=PriestDermotFagan

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 9/23/2021 12:56:35 PM

The claim that the spike protein generated by a Covid-19 vaccine can leave the site of injection and enter the bloodstream, which could possibly be causing deaths and vaccine injuries is a made up fear.

*There is some evidence that the spike proteins generated by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine leave the site of injection. There is also evidence that the spike protein on the actual virus can damage cells that line blood vessels. However, the two different spike proteins behave very differently in the body, and so the assumption that spike proteins generated by the vaccine could also harm cells in the bloodstream is unevidenced.*

Jah Cub I
You can fast check here

https://fullfact.org/online/conservative-woman-vaccine-scientist-spike-protein/

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 9/23/2021 1:03:03 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

This source debunks the video of Dr. Robert Malone and Co.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 9/23/2021 3:33:30 PM

AngelSeeker,

What did your links debunk? Nothing. The quote you posted even states that "There is some evidence that the spike proteins generated by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine leave the site of injection. There is also evidence that the spike protein on the actual virus can damage cells that line blood vessels."

That quote debunks your next post about debunking Dr. Malone.

Also as Dr. Peter McCullough testified, in the video posted by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: there are other treatments for covid. So the vaccination is still not necessary. So stop trying to push babylons agenda onto InI.

Wise Up
JAH Love and Guidance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I