Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=131

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 11:04:24 AM

IPXninja, I am still waiting for you to show I and I this virus. All you are showing is web links. Please stop thinking this is binary. Stop thinking in left and right. I and I is a free man. Now you claim I and I is right wing parrot because someone told you so? I don't go around calling you a Neo-Nazi fascist parrot. You seem too confused in this world. They are trying to divide us. I and I must fight for the people. I and I must free the people. I and I must be like Jesus Christ and free the sick. We must not trap them and mask them up like slaves. We must not take the rights of people away. I thought we are supposed to live in a democracy. And please stop accusing I and I of a political party parrot. I am just saying what Marcus Garvey said that time. Now you just want to divide Rasta according to politricks. Leave the politics alone. Every time you mention political issues and try to divide Rasta according to politics. I and I is here in Africa, and maybe us black men do things differently here in Africa than you guys do there in America. Here we know that they have programed you there in America. Your tell lie vision till by your education was all made to trick you and lead you away from the Bible.

Regulations are not the law, did you not know that? Stop confusing Rastafari with Christianity. Jesus Christ Holy Immanuel I did keep the Sabbath. And Christianity was long ago prophesied by the prophets before Jesus Christ. We are here to reason. The web links you showed does not prove anything. I am fighting for the people. You seem to be fighting against freedom in support of something we must fear but those babylon websites you have provided links for can't even prove it.

Again I am here in Africa. We don't believe in all your western Neo-Nazi propaganda.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/25/2022 11:43:17 AM

One might call the MELCHEZIDEK account a parrot for the way its messages will often reflect some sort of viewpoint without actually having any personal component.

Who wants InI to be divided? MELCHEZIDEK asked for images of the coronavirus, IPXninja provided links to those images, which InI know MELCHEZIDEK has no problem following links.

Why bring division into this?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 11:52:16 AM

Did I not accurately predict your response?

Me: No one can "show you the virus" because you will NOT accept any evidence of its existence. And let's be honest. Whether you personally believe it exists or not is 100% irrelevant. You are playing a character, intentionally, who is stupid.

You: IPXninja, I am still waiting for you to show I and I this virus. All you are showing is web links.

SEE ABOVE.

me: You couldn't google "images of the coronavirus under a microscope"?

You claim you are in Africa. This is no doubt a lie, but you thought it was a good idea to make up a location that is outside of American politics. Nice try. But it's reactive and you know it. The only reason you are reacting in this way, trying to deflect attention from your identity, is because I am right about your identity. It is the same reason you started lying about me being a neo-nazi without even a single statement I said that you could point to as evidence.

More proof that you just make things up as you along.

When I posted those links I already knew there was 0% change it would make a difference. When a person asks for evidence like this, they typically know there is evidence out there already. Just like they know what's already out there can easily be posted in response. So from the beginning they already know that there is no evidence THEY WILL ACCEPT. Is there?

(notice that Mel never said what kind of evidence he would accept, not when he asked, and not after he got it.)

This simply reveals, for those who didn't already know, that you, Mel, are not interested in the truth; only your agenda. And by posting those links, THAT is what I was proving. I never needed to prove to YOU that the virus existed. You arrogantly thought this. In reality, all I had to prove is that you don't care about evidence even though you're asking for it. This shows your dishonesty. If you were honest you wouldn't have asked for evidence because you already knew there was no evidence you would actually accept. That is dishonest. Thank you for proving that for me. This is exactly what I wanted you to do.

Everything else you say must now be viewed through this same lens of dishonesty. You have proven to us that you will make things up and no one can "prove" otherwise because you don't accept proof because, seriously, as I said before, this was never about what YOU believe. It's about what the character you're playing acts like he believes. But you're now showing us the evidence (which we CAN accept because we're not dishonest actors) that you are simply playing this role; thus saving me from having to perpetually point this out which I never intended to do.

So now when I call you an agent, I will simply call you an agent because I don't have to provide further evidence. YOU did that. YOU provided that evidence. YOU told on yourself.

YOU? Fighting for the people? How? How does putting human life at risk by telling them not to do even the most basic prevention methods that have been known from ancient times... how does that "fight for the people"? Wait... I'm wrong here. LOL. I take it back. I see. YOu are fighting for the people... just not "our people". You're fighting for your own people and that's why you're willing to use this forum to attempt to murder MY people with your dishonest misinformation that you wont accept any contradictory evidence against. And did you provide a shred of evidence to support your fictional belief? That the virus doesn't exist? No. Instead, you misuse the bible because you think that will make people believe you. This is beyond shameful. This is beyond inhumane. What kind of person are you? What kind of person tries to use someone else's identity and their religion, not simply to lead them astray, but to actually support behavior that could kill them?

I try to live a life of love and restrain myself from hating anyone because of the color of their skin. I believe in the content of a person's character determining who they are. I am so glad that I am strong enough not to be tempted otherwise by people like you. False pretender.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 11:52:54 AM

Obey the commandments. That is what I am saying the I Jesus Christ said we must do and respect one another. Rasta is a one love movement. We must love one another and not divide one another according to racial or political differences of the past. And this is according to Rastafari and not Christianity that the I Jesus said to obey the commandments. We are not arguing whether he is perfect or not as the Emperor will let you know what a perfect example the I Jesus Christ is. From time to time we do make mistakes. But this leads us to seak forgiveness from the Almighty. I am speaking about the regulations in the old testament. There were a number of regulations that the jews and the Babylonians followed. The I Jesus Christ did not follow any of those regulations because those regulations are from man. The ten commandments is what we in RastafarI obey because Holy Immanuel I said to keep them. And I and I is not a murderer. I am doing what the I Jesus Christ said we must do. The I Jesus Christ said to set the sick free using his word. The New Testament is the life and sacrifice of the I Jesus Christ. It is not a physical testament. Get it? The old was something physical that Moses broke when he came down from the mountain when he saw the Israelites worshipping an idol. The old testament was broken and the I Jesus came down to fulfill that which was broken. He came to give his own life as a sacrifice. He offered up his own blood for the sin of man. I believe you know about this because you were a Christian. I just read some of what Paul wrote. But you maybe mean Paul was not yet there. Because the I Jesus Christ was the living Testament and he spoke the word. Today we have the word of God in the New Testament of the Emperor Haile Selassie I. Still, it means that we are the living way of life. I am doing what the I Jesus Christ said we must do and free the sick. Don't believe these rich capitalists. They will try to make you afraid of something that is not there. Their tactic is to make you scared and make you believe there is something out there killing people. We both agreed years ago that there is nothing out there. Jah Rastafari God is within I and I. We must stop looking outside ourselves. We have to look what is in us. For today, you are cruel to me. Some years ago, you were good to me. They have messed with your mind. They are trying to separate us in Rasta.

I do understand the law. And many studies have been done and it is well known that Yeshua did not follow the regulations that the pharisees followed. Well, give thanks for saying it is written.

It is written that the I Jesus Christ said we must set the unclean free and even the Emperor say to lead in the teachings of Jesus Christ and have Jesus Christ as an example to life. So I was not murdering people. I am not a murderer. I was just leading some to be free and in an example of the way the I Jesus Christ said we must set the sick free. Babylon does not want I and I to be free be because they want to control us. Unclean is not a sin to you because for you unclean means to disobey a regulation of the old testament. There is a difference between the law written in stone and man made regulations. The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations of the pharisees. Remember in the old testament the Israelites turned to idols and started bowing to things. Again there is a difference between customs and the law. The I Jesus Christ said there is nothing out there that can hurt the body. These people that got healed got healed because they knew so. They knew that there is nothing out there that can hurt them. What people call viruses is nothing but dead protein. You are made of dust. Your body got a immune system that fights off dirt. Dust is part of our everyday lives. Whatever is out there our bodies are made perfect by the Creator to handle it and won't make us sick. But because people fear babylonian superstitions, they believe something is out there to get them and live in fear throughout their lives. It is the faith of the Emperor in the New Testament that heals us which is the Word of Righteousness. Again regulations are different to the law. The I Jesus Christ said we must obey the commandments. There are ten commandments.

Now the pharisees did that about tieing your shoes. Are you even alive today? The government is doing the exact same thing with the masks and other traditions of the pharisees. And children have a strong immune system that is why we as humans don't need to wash our hands before we eat. We have not yet died from doing so for generations.

I and I don't research Rasta. I and I get to learn about Rasta here where I am. About why Rasta have got locks. Ask yourself that question. If not, then grow you your dreadlocks and obey Jah and keep his commandments.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 12:15:22 PM

IPXninja, I really am in Africa and here us black people know that anti-Russian propaganda to be Neo-Nazi western propaganda. If you don't want to believe the truth, then it's fine. All I am saying is that here in Africa, we do things differently to there in the western world. We do not have a fear for Russia. So please stop confusing me with your politics. Okay, I am sorry I came out like that to you when I was one sided American politics. I was making a joke because I knew what your response would be. But now I am not going about politics. All I am saying is what is in the news or what is happening here in Africa where I am. Yes, the government can't prove that the virus exists. They have been lying to us. This is a globalist deception. If you are so against corporate greed, why do you still promotes babylonian sorceries? We are against all forms of babylonian sorceries here in Africa. The rich capitalists are made rich by the sorceries of Babylon tricking the whole world.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/25/2022 12:18:50 PM

I think dirt affects InI slightly different than a virus like Polio

So you dont think Polio exists why?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 12:24:06 PM

Cedric, those images only proves images. The government got their best scientists out and even they could not show anyone of the people the virus. The I Jesus Christ is correct when He said there is nothing out there that can hurt the body or make it sick. People have been making up superstitions for generations always fooling them into sorceries while getting rich while they at it. Why do some think they are a more mightier race than the rest of us and why do they call us the useless eaters?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 12:29:15 PM

Cedric, let me tell you something. We here in Africa have been living for generations without sicknesses because we had a healthy diet. Then the pope of Rome sent his colonialists and messed everything up. Soon people started taking the poisonous sorceries of Babylon and started suffering. Again, this system is designed to make you suffer and destroy yourself. Blessed

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/25/2022 12:31:48 PM

I think InI are well aware how babylon will make something up to try and exploit InI and profit from InI.

InI have sighted many Isamples of how babylon is doing this, especially during the coronavirus.

I dont think it is fair reason to say that because babylon does this, InI should trust the character Jesus Christ when it says viruses don't exist.

Why would HIM Haile Selassie I support a Polio vaccine if a virus could affect I body the same as dirt?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:08:50 PM

I don't know why about Haile Selassie I and the polio vaccine. But did you not say that the coronavirus vaccine is not the same as a polio vaccine? Anyway, the Idem don't take any vaccine that has a needle and is injected into the body. When the children of Rasta is born they get a good diet and don't need vaccines. That is how the Idem work here in Africa. The Idem and Rasta don't stand for vaccines or for getting sick. Rasta stand for healing naturally and have a healthy diet since the Idem are born. Blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I