Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=101

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 10:03:48 PM

I can't get over this thread. Especially how the word BUFFOON has been used in this context. You know, I wear my mask everytime I go out, I rarely miss it, unless I'm just walking around the neighborhood. This thread kinda touched a raw nerve. I can't believe Someone would come up with this kind of Tomfoolery. Why? Endanger the human species to extinction? People are dying by the moment, many people are struggling to breath, assisted by machines, and much more people are hospitalized with bad symptoms. Then all this imbecile can say is "Mask wearing is for the BUFFOON". MEL must be the biggest BUFFOON I ever met. If he's not being paid to speak on this site and cause more harm than good.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/6/2021 6:08:14 AM

Greetings ones and ones

Just to show you how real this whole mask thing is, I'm going to show you where they've decided to have us wear masks and that masks is a fashion.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/project-runway-kovid-masks_n_5fc50cbbc5b6e4b1ea4d517b

Mask wearing leads to a fascist and totalitarian society.

The oppressive communist regimes of forcing us to wear something that is in fashion is total tyranny where there is no alternative and individual freedom and human rights.

The state controls you and decides what the people will wear. This is why Christians were persecuted. I and I am a Rasta and I and I don't wear fashion.

Highly religious conservative rastas wear sackcloth and don't even wear clothes. Rasta don't wear modern clothing.

Mask wearing means buffoonery. To wear a mask means that you are a buffoon. A mask is for the buffoon.

Come out of Babylon, my people. Don't listen to the Pope. The Pope of Rome told all the governments in the world to go to war with their own people if they don't wear a mask. This is what the Pope of Rome wants, he wants us to sacrifice our individual rights and freedoms, jobs, work and employment, all to Babylonian falsehood.

The Pope of Rome is misleading all of the world over. He is deceiving many with his plannedemic.

Masks can kill you. These evil tyrants are forcing their own people to suffocate by forcing them to wear masks.

Force is a crime. Stop obeying the Pope of Rome by listening to his lies and believing in the Roman pagan god Corona. Stop following Satan and stop believing in paganism.

The belief in of the coronavirus is Roman paganism. This year marks 1700 years of Roman Paganism. This is why the Pope wants us all to do his rituals.

Stop following the ways of man which leads to destruction rather than love. Love your neighbours, stop distancing yourself from the love of your neighbours. Stop wearing masks. Masks make you hateful. Take off your mask and love your fellow neighbours.

To wear a mask is an evil ritual. Stop forcing us to join you and to do your rituals. Stop believing in Roman Paganism, stop doing Babylonian rituals of mask wearing. Stop bowing down to the Pope of Rome.

The Pope of Rome wants us all to be buffoons. Stop following the ways of man and do what you did always, and that was to NOT wear a mask!

Just because your government told you that you have to wear a mask does not mean that you must.

Just because the Pope of Rome wants us all to be his slaves and wants us all to sacrifice our individual rights and freedoms, and he wants us to sacrifice our livelihoods and jobs and employment, all to Roman Paganism, it does not mean you have to give up on your human rights.

To force someone else to do rituals, to force someone else to be a buffoon, to force someone to wear a mask, is all unconstitutional.

Therefore, the Pope of Rome, along with the governments that are forcing this plannedemic on us, must be arrested and locked up for a very long time.

Don't follow the ways of this plannedemic. Don't follow the ways of man. These ways of man are illegal and unlawful, unconstitutional, and unholy.

To wear a mask is unacceptable in the eye sight of JAH.

Stop following the ways of man. They only lead to destruction.

Open and read in the book of Ephesians, chapter 5, verses 1 to 7, I and I reads,

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Yes I

Come out of the darkness of the shadow of this plannedemic. Come out of Babylon. Stop doing the rituals that the Pope of Rome wants you to do.

Come out of Babylon

Stop wearing the mark of the beast.

Stop being a buffoon

Stand for human rights and freedoms. Don't sacrifice your livelihoods to the false god Corona. The belief in the coronavirus is Roman Paganism.

Come out of Babylon and stop doing the babylonian rituals of being a buffoon by wearing a mask.

Babylon will fall down

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the wicked

Yes I

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 6:29:56 AM

Bumbo hole. I'm sitting from across my mum as she's stuffing her face and wondering when their nurses strike is gonna be called off so they can return to work on a risky environment - you see the government really doesn't care for marginalized communities here and even in this season they're made to attend work without protective gear. Quite a number have fallen victim to to the virus already, and while some of them would recover, there's a higher risk group with pre existing health conditions that might be fatal in viral infection.

So, while you you spoke of buffoonery, I man say you're a complete imbecile because you're coming with jokes in the face of profession and dignity. You is a goddamned joke and it's a wonder you're still alive. However, even if babylon have overturned the knowledge scale and balance and now everything foolish and stupid is taken for intelligence, and wisdom is despised and trampled underfoot swine .. this won't last long, Babylon time soon done, the youth them know their origins, the youth them know themselves. Nuff youth a take vow already and the youth them was created by the Father, and the Father recognize his son already, and daughter. Me tell you you can't stop this ya Israel Trod cah you will burn. In gasoline and gun powder my friend.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/22/2021 1:02:22 AM

Blessed I

This thread is the real meaning of the wearing of masks.

To wear a mask means buffoonery.

Don't think of this plannedemic. I am talking before this plannedemic.

To wear masks means to be a buffoon.

If one hides behind a mask, you are not being yourself. You are pretending to be someone who you are not. You were born without a mask. The government can't force you to wear a mask. Mask wearing is a guideline. The government guides us into darkness, hatred and destruction.

The meaning of wearing a mask is BUFFOONERY.

Open and read in the first book of Samuel, chapter 16, verse 7

But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Yes I

We were born free. JAH gave us freewill. Our first parents were free to do whatever they wanted. And they chose death over life. They chose to cover their nakedness. They masked their sins and covered their evilness, thinking JAH will accept them because they are wearing masks over their nakedness.

The same can be seen in the book of Mark, chapter 7

For it is the tradition of the pharisees to wash hands and to wear mask. A pharisee hides behind something he is not and sees to it that he must be a buffoon by cleaning his outward parts but his inner parts are very filthy believing in deceitfulness.

The meaning of Mask Wearing is BUFFOONERY and stems from the Arabic word which means BUFFOON.

And again we read in Second Peter, chapter 2, verse 19

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Yes I

while your governments forces you to be "safe" and "free" ; they themselves are in bondage, bound to serve the ancient Kingdom of Babylon through the powers of Rome.

The governments are part of Babylon. There is no government that is independent on its own. They are all getting their instructions from the Vatican. The Pope of Rome wants us all to be buffoons, doing the rituals and traditions of the pharisees and babylonians. They will force you to take the mark of the beast before you can buy or sell.

Read the book of Revelation, chapter 13, verses 16 and 17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Yes I

Don't bow down to false gods. Dont obey Babylon. Sure you are free to be a buffoon or act as one, but do know that it is a deception.

The actors, when they act, they are not being themselves. Instead, they are pretending to be someone they're not.

So remember, when you put on that mask, JAH sees right through it. Don't think that you are healed or immune if you put on a mask. Our first parents chose to hide their sin behind a mask and JAH saw right through their mask that they were disobedient.

So masks don't work. Our first parents died as a result of disobedience and still hiding their guilt behind the innocence of a mask.

Our first parents were buffoons.

Be yourself. Be free. Each person has the freewill to decide whether to wear a mask or not. Forcing is a crime. The government forcing us to be buffoons won't end well for them.

JAH made us in his image. We have to accept the person who we are. If JAH made us with no mask, why does the government force us to wear one? The government are the liars and murderers, forcing us to be someone we're not. The wicked and evil governments are taking orders from the Pope of Rome. The Pope of Rome wants us all to do the rituals of the pharisees and wants us all to accept the mark of the beast. Our governments are not protecting us. Instead, they sold our souls to the wicked man himself (the Pope of Rome).

Remember, you are free to be a buffoon just as our first parents were.

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/22/2021 3:54:18 AM

Abominable. To curse your parents is blasphemous and unforgivable. Your blood be upon your own head. You will die a death worse than bee stings and be eaten by dogs and ravens.

The ravens of the air will pick your flesh, and the dogs of the street will lick your bones clean 😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;😭;;

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 9:41:13 AM

BCIF is 100% correct in his responses to MEL.

People like Mel don't care if we live or die. They treat our death as something of a joke. They can spread lies and conspiracy theories so easily because they don't care what we believe and whether we might die because we actually believed a lie they told.

When I care about something, I research it. I would think most people do the same. And I don't speak on things I don't know so casually as if I know better than the experts. And I don't discount the knowledge of people who have devoted their lives to the medical field in order to SAVE LIVES. I respect them.

Does it mean they're always right? No. Humans make mistakes regardless of the industry. However, it means that doctors are probably not trying to kill everyone. And if a doctor says "Wear masks" to a black person he knows that same statement is going to be heard by white people. Is he trying to kill white people too? That would be completely nonsensical. But people like MEL are REALLY hoping that we're stupid enough not to consider these facts because the sad reality is that there is no "ONE LOVE" in their religion or way of life. They want us to die.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 9:41:57 AM

For people like MEL... this virus is their friend because it creates an opportunity to kill people without actually pulling a trigger, buying rope, etc. Biological weapons has been a thing for decades. So why wouldn't a white supremacist capitalize on the presence of a virus? They're so busy trying to make you think the virus is fake so that they can use the actual virus to kill you.

This virus didn't start in the deep south, killing black people. It started in China, killing Chinese people. And it killed a lot of Europeans in Europe and America so on earth... would anyone who uses logic and reason... why on earth would any of us think that the coronaviruses are being used to kill black people? Or that the vaccination would? No racist is going to invent a disease that kills millions of whites just so that they can kill some black people with the vaccine that everyone is taking. If they wanted to use biological agents there are much better delivery methods. If they could target the DNA of black people then simply contaminate the water. Simple.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 9:42:29 AM

But this MEL character is either so dumb or so wicked that he would suggest that wearing a mask can kill you. If you believe this... then the word BUFFOON would indeed be accurate. There are professions in which wearing masks is mandatory because of debris or toxic chemicals in the air. Every hardware store sells masks so that painters and others don't get it in their lungs. Why? Because MANY chemicals in the air can reduce your life span. I have seasonal allergies but since I care about air quality at my house I've had zero symptoms since I have a combination of air filters and purifiers.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 9:43:39 AM

People were already wearing masks in China because of the air pollution and the possibility of spreading disease. It's not new. It's not a government plot. And the government didn't make it fashionable. We did. I wear black or white masks at work to match what I'm wearing. But we don't have to wear them all day. I wear mine around the level of my lips and raise it when someone comes to my desk or when I leave my cube. Most people are not wearing masks all the time and even if they did, as long as you're getting enough oxygen you're fine. Suffocation? LOL. That's utter nonsense. During heavy exercise or anything that consumes more oxygen will result in a period of heavier breathing. Your longs will rapidly inflate more than usual so that you can pull in more oxygen. If wearing a mask alone could suffocate you then you would first experience this kind of breathing.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/4/2021 9:44:20 AM

So clearly... people like MEL just make stuff up and its really insulting because they think we're so ignorant than we could be confused or misled by these absolutely stupid ideas. But being fooled by them means you know very little about the human body; so much so that you are a danger to your own health.

Lastly... this idea that we weren't born with masks and therefore masks are unnatural... Was MEL born in a 3 piece suit? Maybe with a little baby clip on tie? Is that how we're born? No. We're born naked. We cover our nakedness with clothes. If our vision is impaired we put a lens between our natural eye and the light coming into it. It's called glasses, Mel. And people wear them all the time. People even wear sun glasses with UV protection because guess what? The sun does emit harmful radiation. So we filter it out of necessity. We also filter water. Why? Because water can house dangerous bacteria and diseases that can kill us. So a mask is just another filter. Your eyes have a natural filter called the iris. Your pupils can adjust to reduce (filter) the amount of light coming in. So filters are both natural and artificial. If natural filters aren't enough then we simply augment them with artificial ones just like we wear heavy coats in cold climates. But hey, if you want to preach to us about masks, I think its only fair to preach to you about clothes and see how you feel, being told your stupid because you wear clothes, hats, or use an umbrella. We do all these things because we're intelligent. Calling intelligent things stupid or buffoonery? That's about as dumb as dumb can get.

But I don't think MEL is that dumb. How can you be that dumb and still operate a computer?

No Mel is something else.

Are we to believe that MEL doesn't wear a mask? Ever? Does he not live in a place that has mandates? Does he not go to businesses that require it? I imagine Mel wears masks just like everyone else; when he has to. So everything he's saying is hypocrisy designed to kill other people, but not himself.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I