Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=1

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/24/2020 1:03:44 AM

Mask Wearing is BUFFOONERY

Masks are a form of an initiation into the cult religion of babylon.

InI refuse to wear a mask.

InI will not wear a mask.

InI will shine I face like JAH Lion with no mask!

Mask wearing is a discrimination against InI face.

InI wear a covering over InI private areas.

InI don't need to wear a mask.

Organisations like the World Health Organisation are deceitful.

Mask wearing is a discrimination against InI.

Mask Wearing is oppression.

JAH Blessed

ONE LOVE

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/24/2020 1:19:19 AM

I agree. A mask is ungodly.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/24/2020 1:19:20 AM

I agree. A mask is ungodly.An enslavement of sorts. Imagine how much the international pharma is making from sale of masks. If the pandemic were that much of a natural disaster then give aways should be made for free. Not some sort of business model disaster.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/24/2020 6:40:13 AM

I agree, I see no reason to pretend I'm black when I'm not, I do see a reason to respect a black only space if that is required of me, GA had some pretty strong views on this, I wonder where he's at...

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/24/2020 8:12:09 AM

Oh I get it. White people came from space and this earth is only for black people.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/24/2020 9:32:11 AM

@Mel

So when doctors wear masks in surgery, that's buffoonery??

With all due respect, you seem to be missing the whole point.

Doctors wear masks in surgery to help maintain the sterile environment to prevent anything that might be inside them from getting into the patient. Especially, when a person has an open wound or surgical cut where their organs are directly exposed to the air.

A lot of harmful things in the air are filtered out by our lungs, but if the lungs can't filter out the harmful substance then you have to protect yourself. If you paint with spray paint in an enclosed space, you should wear a mask and make sure the room has enough ventilation. Why? Same principle as a virus. You don't want toxic stuff in your lungs. Period. Do you not wear coats and sometimes even gloves to protect yourself from the cold? How is this so different?? I don't see any of yall running around naked, crying about how clothes aren't natural. And if you do run out in public without clothes on you can get arrested, not simply told you can't enter a business.

There are different types of masks for different reasons, different professions, etc. Is wearing safety glasses also buffoonery? Or is it buffoonery NOT to wear safety glasses when you're welding or hard hats at a construction site? People act like they're so pretty and its such an offense that they have to wear a mask. But the reason we have to wear a mask in August is because buffoons didn't want to wear masks back in February. So guess what? They kept spreading the virus and now, even though businesses have reopen, we're still under the threat of additional shut downs and buffets are still closed, why? Because BUFFOONS are still spreading the virus because they're think they're so pretty and don't want to hide their faces.

Wear a mask. You're not that pretty.

Wearing a mask helps. Why are they able to have a massive party in Wuhan China now? Because they got it under control. And part of that was wearing a mask and having strict restrictions on people. We could have been back to normal by now! But we're not because people act like these masks are eating their face. They're not.

If you don't want to wear a mask that badly, fine. Stay home then. Don't go into stores or public places. Because we cannot, as a society, trust you not to infect everyone because you don't value human life over your own selfish desire to have your entire face seen.

You're not that pretty. Wear a mask.

I don't even know why people think this is something to post about, like "look at me being defiant".

What you're also saying is "look at me not giving a phuck about your life and the life of your older parents".

And at this point, I don't care about how I sound, if I'm being nice, etc. Because I'M tired of wearing masks too. But being tired of it is because I keep having to wear it because "buffoons" (not my word) don't want to and keep attacking it, trying to spread their buffoonery to other people so that we can keep dealing with this virus for a longer period of time. Other countries are going to contain this thing before we do because of all the "buffoons" that think this is an assault on their freedom. The virus doesn't give a damn about you or your freedom. It doesn't care how pretty you are. This is not a secret society conspiracy theory to make you hide your face.

Wear a mask. You're not that pretty.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/24/2020 1:15:10 PM

I didn't say I'm not wearing mine. I just spoke out against them. It's part of a bigger er business, anyways, and by december everyone will be injected with a pork vaccine whether they like it or not.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/26/2020 8:10:09 AM

I wasn't speaking to you, BCiF.

Had I been speaking to you I would tell you that big pharma makes drugs, not masks. Masks are being made and printed by many different companies, most of which have nothing to do with the healthcare industry.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/26/2020 8:37:17 AM

One of the rules in the UK is that in cafes and restaurants you can take your mask off to eat.

In truth, it is the drugs that confuse me as I am medicated,

At one time I believed they were putting drugs in food,

Even with tobacco I cannot tell if it is mixed with drugs since they are not obliged to list the ingredients or additives,

In actual fact, the only time I have a problem is when I am trying to prepare my own food.

Give thanks.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/26/2020 9:40:00 AM

Also in the US you only need to wear a mask on the way to your table at restaurants. You don't have to wear a mask all the time.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I