Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=111

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/15/2021 9:34:36 AM

Mask Wearing literally means Buffoonery!

And Rockefeller planned this whole mask madness so that we weakens our immune systems!

Be strong and use your natural Jah given immunity!

Don't be a buffoon!

Don't be a slave!

Stop weakening your immune system with these slave muzzles!

Stop doing what the slave masters wants!

Be strong and trust in Jah nature!

Herbs for the healing of the nations!

Blessed love!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:15:28 AM

Brethren thats three threads on the same topic

I support what you are saying

But try and keep it in the same one thread for each topic

Live up an nuh give up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:16:02 AM

Im sure they used to be a way to merge threads... Ark I would know

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/16/2021 3:26:48 AM

Blessed love

Dear love IPXninja

Yes I

Seen, the man go according to the old teachings that are outdated. Seen? InI have the Emperor seen? InI have King Emmanuel I seen? InI have Marcus Garvey I seen? So the I them have to follow the teachings of Christ. You know? Seen? That there in the new testament when Christ went about healing the nations and teaching them that herbs are the healing of the nations. Do the I man overstand? Seen. Read this.

Luke 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

Seen.

The Christ you know, Haile Selassie I King Emmanuel I Marcus Garvey I. You know? The Christ teach us to heal the sick and to set them free. Read where he told the lepers to go and be free. Holy King Emmanuel I did not lock the sick up for days. He said go and be free and heal the sick. Go and teach the nations that herbs are the healing of the nations. Not the poison or putting people in lockdowns or wearing the slave muzzles. Seen. The I must Go and be free. Stop trying to support these white supremist capitalists. Big corporations are telling the governments to keep the people enslaved in lockdowns. They won't follow the ways of Christ, because Christ himself was a black man. You know? That is why they bring the babylonian teachings from the Talmud and enslave us. Wake up my brother. Stop supporting these corporate giants. Stop supporting these big corporations and big businesses. Support Jah RastafarI teachings of His Majesty. Christ set the sick free. Christ freed the lepers and told them to go.

Luke 17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

Luke 17:13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

Luke 17:14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

Blessed love.
Give thanks my lord.
Jah Ras TafarI
Haile Selassie I
Marcus Garvey I
King Emmanuel I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/16/2021 10:08:52 PM

Ipx

Mandates are not laws. Not wearing a mask where there are mandates are in most cases not going cause any harm or breaking of laws.

Breathe deep the air of freedom and smile rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I