Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7395&start_row=31

Creationism vs Evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2022 5:38:26 AM

My mother and father created me as a fertilized growing embryo.

I then evolved into an adult man.

Point here being, why cant evolution and creation be both correct? Like the above?

Im not talking about Darwinism and theories of evolution or creation just from a basic premise

Give thanks, closing this can of worms

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 5:42:23 AM

Cedric, that what you said there is wrong. Don't mock Emperor Haile Selassie Jesus Christ.

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life" - H.I.M.

Also the Bible is true. Stop mocking Emperor Haile Selassie I Bible.

"Read and study the Bible" - H.I.M.

And the science that these rich corporations believes in is a religion of babylon and not a science that you and I will think science to be. For the babylon science is an evil religion where they push dangerous chemicals and harm the human beings while making themselves rich.

Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 5:54:19 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, that is called growing up. If the I can read in genesis it say Jah created man in the image of Emperor Haile Selassie I. So I man have to still seek the Emperor for man cannot live on bread alone. Jah made man to multiply. The agents of Babylon bring out evilution because they want to destroy us. We now have a low birth rate because women want to be like men and not like how Jah said they must be. Women must bring life into this world. Today people want to kill themselves to download them onto a computer. Today people don't want to make babies but buy artificial babies. People want to be half machine because they don't believe in themselves any more. They don't know the Emperor. They don't know the ways of Jah. They only know the ways of the world. The world teach them to destroy their natural self. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 9:27:21 AM

Cedric, once again you are wrong my brother and you have been deceived by the agents of Rome. Let me guide you to the truth. Jah created the heavens and the earth in six days. This is a fact. Science is not fact. The science is always changing. Start learning the truth for a change. Here, read this in Chapter 42 of the Book of the Glory of the Kings:

"And observe the day of the Sabbath to sanctify it, even as the Lord thy God commanded. Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day, the Sabbath of the Lord thy God, thou shalt do no work at all, neither thyself, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy nor thine ass, nor any beast, nor the stranger that abideth with thee. For in six days God made the heavens and the earth, and the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day, and because of this God blessed the seventh day and declared it free [from work]."

Please don't be deceived by evilutionist agents that are set out by Rome to bring destruction to the human race.

And read here how Christ gave us power to heal the sick just as he did. Yes, he did raise the dead. If you are against the miracles of Christ, then your are mocking the Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Read Chapter 74 of the Glory of the Kings

"Behold now, we have forsaken everything and followed Thee; what is our reward?" And our Saviour said unto them, "Ye have made your bodies like unto those of the angels, and shall do mighty deeds even as do I. And behold, I have given you authority to raise the dead, and I have given you power to heal the sick, and ye shall trample upon all the power of the Enemy."

And read here in Chapter 95 of the same book of the Glory of the Kings about the I Jesus Christ and that it is a fact and true that He did heal the sick, read:

"And He wrought signs and wonders in their midst. He raised their dead, and He healed their sick folk, and He made the eyes of their blind to see, and He opened the ears of their deaf folk, and He cleansed the lepers, and He satisfied the hungry with food, and He performed many miracles, some of which are written down and some of which are not, even as saith JOHN the Evangelist, the son of ZEBEDEE, "If everything which JESUS did were written down, the whole world would not be able to hold all the writings that would have to be written.""

And read here what the Emperor say about miracles really happening in the Bible and that he has respect for the Bible and does not cut the Bible up. Because you, Cedric, seem to be cutting the Bible up and not include miracles as part of I Jesus life. Read here what the Emperor say:

"I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."-H.I.M.

Again Cedric, do not be deceived by agents. History is just a story. The Bible is respected fact. The culture is the culture of the Emperor. Why do you, Cedric, not believe the Emperor's culture to be true? Don't be fooled by agents! Again science is not fact. Science is always changing. Stop being fooled by the agents of science. Evilution is a made up lie, made up by the agents of Rome to trick I and I black people.

And read here in Chapter 68 of the same book of the Glory of the Kings what it say about Jah creating the woman called Eve out of the rib from Adam:

"And when He created EVE out of the rib He brought her to ADAM, and said unto them, 'Multiply you from the belly of ADAM.'"

Please, you mustn't be fooled by the agents of the pope that wants you to not believe about the Emperor Haile Selassie I and the Emperor's faith. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 10:01:04 AM

GARVEYS Africa, the agents of Rome set out to fool the masses with science. The science they use is that you start to believe you are a descendant of a monkey. See the Satanic function in the science they use. Now the masses don't know that they are made in the image of Jah Ras TafarI. Instead, they now think that they have to continue evolving. So they go ahead and morph themselves with machine. They take the vax poison because they no longer believe in their own natural body. They believe the scientists will help them with everything. So they feel safe when the scientists injects them with poison. People are also not multiplying. I am not against science. I am a science man myself and have taken lots of lessons from other creationist scientist professors. Even these professors will tell you how fake their science is. I have spoken to many virologists and biologists professors and even they will tell you how big of a mess fake the science is that they are busy with. Now all this was planned. The agents of Rome took the knowledge of the Bible and transformed it into their own science. That by today, we have people that believe all that nonsense, that they want to destroy their natural Jah given body and become machines. They have no respect for nature. They only want to enrich themselves with science. Now the science of pharmaceuticals is an evil science. This is the word sorceries.

In Revelation we read in Chapter 18 verse 23

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

For by the sorceries are people deceived. Many are not knowing what the Emperor knows. Many do not learn the knowledge of the Emperor. The Emperor did study his Bible. We must study the scroll. I and I must know the scroll. All these other books are put there to trick you. So that you take your faith off from Jah and you start believing lies. For science is always changing. Those that believed the scientist like Fauci always have to change their beliefs and believe another thing. That is because science is always changing. And these scientists all got educated by the pope of Rome. These scientists that people put their trust in, instead of trusting Jah, are evil agents of the pope of Rome. From the start already, man has been learning great things. If the knowledge does not agree with the Bible, then we must not believe that science. If the science is against what the Bible say and against what the Emperor believes, then we must not believe that science. I am not against learning to know. But I am against the agents of the pope of Rome. If the knowledge is in agreement with Jah and can be proved in the Bible, then it is true knowledge. Blessed love

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/16/2022 10:10:55 AM

MELCHEZIDEK just because you think HIM Haile Selassie I is dead, what gives you the right to try change what HIM stood for?

HIM Haile Selassie I teaches InI to look past differences in ideology and work together for Inity

GARVEYS AFRICA, seen I. I man dont understand how it has to be one way or the other. But I man would even go so far as to say creation and evolution and other scientific fact can all coincide.

For I man, it is easy to combine the idea of evolution and things like the Big Bang with the story in Genesis. The Most High is not a bearded man in the sky. The Most High is energy and molecules and EVERYTHING. When the Most High created the Iniverse in 7 days, why would those days need to be 24 earth hours? Maybe to the Most High, a day is 12 billion earth years. How is that not possible? When the bible says the Most High created humanity, InI can see humanity exists, so InI know InI have been created. How is it any less of a miracle that it took some 4 billion years after the earth formed to have conscious beings that can reflect and question and build and dream? If anything, to I man it is more proof of how precious and rare InI are. For molecules to interact and form cells that could one day turn into I man being created to live the blessed life that I man live, that is a miracle. These molecules and energy can be verified by facts and reality of observation through science. I rejoice when I hear discoveries about InI solar system and earth and histories proven by science, because to I man they are all undeniable proof of the awesome power of JAH creation. I man not scared they are going to make a discovery through science that disproves the existence of the Most High. That would be impossible. How could they disprove that there are molecules and energy that interacted to create InI? Already fact. Proven and verified.

Not to say that miracles dont exist because truly ANYTHING is possible, JAH made it so. InI shouldnt limit InI knowledge to “proven” western scientific fact.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 11:06:53 AM

It is six literal days as in a week and the seventh day I and I keep holy. Keep the Sabbat day and chase the devil away. If it were not six literal days, if it were not a week, then I and I will not be keeping the Sabbat holy. Holy Emmanuel I R7

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 11:47:03 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, bless the man for learning knowledge of ancient Kemet. It is your history, so there is nothing wrong. The Egypt the Bible speak of is this modern day babylon that I and I have to come away from.

Now back to Kemet. In ancient Kemet, they believed a bearded king created the heavens and the earth. See, some of the stories and histories does agree with the Bible. The Bible will always give the full detail. And many other stories of cultures is the same as what is written in the Bible. Blessed

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/16/2022 8:27:53 PM

Wow you avoid questions just like a politrickster

I man posted a lot of questions that I man think about for I self and you answered like I asked a question about the sabbath. Record shows

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:34:17 AM

Cedric, your questions are there to divide I and I. Rasta is a movement of love, not division. One love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I