Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7385&start_row=11

News in Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/20/2021 5:28:18 PM

I dreamed last night that my whole family took a trip to Ethiopia, and we were supposed to go to India next. But I cried and cried and said no, we didn't stay in Ethiopia long enough, let me stay here 😭; I swear I dream at least once per strong that I am in Ethiopia... my prayers and my heart are always there.

I tried to have a zoom meeting recently for a group meditation for peace in Ethiopia. Aside from my Kingman, only one person joined... I wonder if I try again, would more people join? If so what is a date and time we can plan it?

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/21/2021 6:56:04 PM

what actually takes place in a group 'meditation'

and what will it change?

just curious wagwan

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 12/22/2021 7:41:21 PM

Blessed Love Idren

King Jam, I think a group meditation can be a group of people thinking and/or praying for a certain outcome.

I have heard a few examples of groups that have a specific type of meditation that is more effective, however I think its less about procedure and more about the Most High seeing the iditation as pure, or the iditation being in harmony with creation.

I saw a very interesting movie when I was young called “What the Bleep Do We Know” about quantum physics, and they mention a group meditation worked to decrease the crime rate of Washington DC by 30% or something, and it was scientifically proven to work.

I sight it as evidence of InI power to influence creation through prayer and intentional focus.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/23/2021 11:00:46 AM

not sure how a group meditation would lower crime rate,
there are many factors to play for the equation.

to say it was solely down to meditation is abit optimistic

also christ tells us to pray in secret,

Matthew 6:6 - But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/23/2021 6:18:01 PM

Cedric that's such a good explanation! Give Ises.
Yeah there are tons of examples of scientificially verifiable proof that meditation has an impact. Check Dr Emoto's work on water crystals, too. This is indisputable evidence, unlike the crime rates which admittedly have other factors that can affect them, that prayer/meditation has a direct impact on the physical structure of our existence.

King Jam the scriptures also say that when two are joined together in prayer, Christ dwells among them. Not even a bible believer here but if we are going on scripture, even there we have suggestion that we should be united in prayer.

In our specific meditation, I included sound frequency using a singing bowl, and we used visualization techniques. We also had a reasoning portion just to recap and discuss what is going on so that everyone knows the situation which they are praying for. If we have more time, I would love to include singing and chanting, drumming, and more input from the other participants.

Selah say I guide n protect I&I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 12/24/2021 2:30:05 PM

Blessed Love Idren

King Jam, If I remember from the movie, the acting Washington DC crime chief had similar reservations about if it would work. After the study showed it was effective, he became a supporter. I would recommend the movie to anyone because it covers a broad range of interesting topics. Look for the extended version where they actually present the quantum physics experiments theyve done. I was able to relate the truths or proofs they presented to many of Christ's words and/or biblical scripture.

In I opinion the most important thing the movie shows is how at a molecular level, InI observation and consciousness (not sure how to remove con from the front of that word and still have it make sense, I-sciousness?) can literally influence the outcome of an event.

A human heart/mind is an incredibly powerful thing!

Give thanks King Jam for sharing the scripture passage. It reminded I of another passage, and when I looked it up, it is the one following the one the I posted!

Like in the passage the I sighted, Matthew 6:7 talks about how InI should pray, and says not to babble in prayers because InI's prayers don't become more important by just using more words.

That is why I talked about how I think it is more important to do group meditation with a pure heart, and less important to emphasize procedure, or how it is done, so that it can't be sighted as any kind of competition or showing off. Group meditation should be InI gathering in blessed love to send good thoughts and emotions into the Iniverse to influence goodness however InI are able. And the good news is, it will work because JAH sees InI prayers and can also help influence creation at a molecular level. Its like InI working in harmony with the Most High to create creation.

I sight how with the wrong intentions, some form of group prayer or meditations could be used as a way to exclude or ridicule those who don't fit in perfect, or to be used as showboating or something. Luckily the Most High sees and knows and rewards accordingly. As Christ says InI should be inclusive, not exclusive. Those groups that say they work for the Most High but instead maintain exclusive clubs that don't share JAH love with outsiders, or have a competition mindset, can pray and group meditate all they want but the Most High wont hear their prayers.

I think InI can Iditate and/or pray in secret, while still in a group setting.

Give Thanks JAH Child for the I's kind words. InI Empress will work on getting the app to help for the digital gathering place!

Empress Menen I & Haile Selassie I Love

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I