Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7383&start_row=1

He came unto His Own and His Own received Him not

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/19/2020 2:18:56 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/19/2020 3:02:05 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Melchezidek, I sight the I copy pasting an article about Haile Selassie I’s death and the treatment of his body following that. I sight the I has inserted the I’s own reasoning inside of a copy paste article.

InI can find it here:
https://www.prm.ox.ac.uk/event/the-burial-of-emperor-haile-selassie

I man confused by the I’s reasoning.

Why should InI abandon the teachings of HIM Haile Selassie I?

Why should InI work to dismantle the framework that HIM Haile Selassie I created for InI to build positive relations between all people on this earth?

Less importantly, why does the I chose to educate InI about the treatment of the body of HIM Haile Selassie I after his body’s death, instead of educating InI about the living works of HIM Haile Selassie I, how they are Itinually present, and the relevancy to today’s situation?

HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/19/2020 3:44:53 PM

JAH Ras Tafari
Haile Selassie I

Elect of God

Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah

The full title of the Emperor of Ethiopia was Negusa Nagast and Seyoume Igziabeher (Ge'ez: ሥ;ዩ;መ; እ;ግ;ዚ;አ;ብ;ሔ;ር;; "Elect of God"). The title Moa Anbessa Ze Imnegede Yehuda ("Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah") always preceded the titles of the Emperor. It was not a personal title but rather referred to the title of Jesus and placed the office of Christ ahead of the Emperor's name in an act of Imperial submission. Until the reign of Yohannes IV, the Emperor was also Neguse Tsion(Ge'ez: ን;ጉ;ሠ; ጽ;ዮ;ን;, 'nə;gusä tsiyon)', "King of Zion"), whose seat was at Axum, and which conferred hegemony over much of the north of the Empire.

Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/19/2020 4:19:37 PM

We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image.

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 7/19/2020 6:08:43 PM

sawa nuneaten grenadè

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/30/2020 3:26:55 PM

The King him never die. God cannot die, you must all reslize that by now. After reading the autobiography of Haile Selassie I, "MY LIFE AND ETHIOPIA'S PROGRESS", I was fully convinced that Emperor Haile Selassie is the almighty God, without beginning and end, and anyone who still believes he died is living in the satanic illusion of the New world order, or the modern world of (mis)information, propaganda and blatant lies in the face of humanity. Wake up, Melchizedek because Haile Selassie I is not a God of the dead but a God of the living who will judge all nations with a rod of iron.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/31/2020 12:43:06 PM

JAH Blessed

More Fire

Yes I

The Emperor never dies. The communists thought they could kill HIM. HIM never die. The left will all die with fire when HIM return to fight dem wicked fools. The KING shall return to destroy de wicked.

Yes I

JAH Blessed

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 8/31/2020 4:17:00 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Return? What like HIM gone?

Maybe that's why you work to discredit HIM's work, dismantle HIM's programs, and contradict HIM's words, cause you think HIM won't see. InI can see.

Then you try to save face by pivoting to condemning people based on politricks?

HIM Haile Selassie I teaches InI to be impartial and nonpolitrickall.

Maybe you should study more about HIM Haile Selassie I. Maybe you should read your bible again. You could check the Ten Commandments and read what it says about using HIM's name in vain. Then read about bearing false witness.

InI see and know

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I RULE AND REIGN

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/28/2020 5:26:09 AM

Blessed I

Yes I

Let I clear up the confusion.

The Emperor said,

"We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image."

"And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

This was information from Wikipedia

"The full title of the Emperor of Ethiopia was Negusa Nagast and Seyoume Igziabeher (Ge'ez: ሥ;;;ዩ;;;መ;;; እ;;;ግ;;;ዚ;;;አ;;;ብ;;;ሔ;;;ር;;;; "Elect of God"). The title Moa Anbessa Ze Imnegede Yehuda ("Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah") always preceded the titles of the Emperor. It was not a personal title but rather referred to the title of Jesus and placed the office of Christ ahead of the Emperor's name in an act of Imperial submission. Until the reign of Yohannes IV, the Emperor was also Neguse Tsion(Ge'ez: ን;;;ጉ;;;ሠ;;; ጽ;;;ዮ;;;ን;;;, 'nə;;;gusä tsiyon)', "King of Zion"), whose seat was at Axum, and which conferred hegemony over much of the north of the Empire."

And my first post was in fact copied from that site an I posted earlier on, but with my input and opinion.

Call it, I, or whoever, what you want. I am just stating the facts. I bring the news.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/28/2020 5:28:01 AM

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I