Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7379&start_row=11

The politics of "race"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 7/21/2020 1:12:06 AM

I have seen a very interesting native american documentary about the origins of the holocaust being copied from Amerkia but essentially being a failure because a huge number of Jews actually died, much like we are seeing today with COVID.

I have read one Rasta sight that the biggest miracle of Jesus was to make us all Jews.

When I say white brotherhood, I am referring to etheric energy which all cultures sight as white, hence the white robes of Ifa.

When I say "white" people, I am generally referring to the ones who are scared lol (forgive my racist joke)

Ifa divined for Afrodite: Great power when used correctly is beneficial.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/21/2020 9:39:41 AM

LL: they where doing actions against the German people such as tampering with the news paper, and mass promotion of different things that germans didn't agree with as a nation.

My apologies, but I'm gonna need more than that. It's interesting. That's why I'm asking for more info. I do think there are things "they" do and things "they do now" that they have a nation state of their own. But let me clarify what I mean first and then I'll ask you to do the same.

"there are things they do"

This needs clarification because no "race" of people is a monolith. However, Jews are not a race but rather a religious culture. However, all Jews aren't religious so they may, on an individual basis, be exempt from this criticism. And to be clear, I am not antisemitic. I am anti-Moses and I have a whole thread going into fine detail as to why and mostly because I don't like what he did to the Hebrews, forcing them to adopt this religion with all of his rules. But because of those rules Jews are able to legally treat non-Jews differently than they treat each other. They're allowed to charge high interest to non-Jews. So if you extrapolate that into an attitude, it makes them seem like a group of people who exploit other groups. But is that true?

It is probably false on a personal level. Especially if they know you. However, if you're doing business with them and they don't have a relationship with them they may not feel bad about taking advantage of the law to the point you might feel cheated. This is not an indictment of their morality but rather what their law, forming the backbone of their culture, allows them to do.

Now, I could imagine this might rub Germans the wrong way as it might rub anyone they're living with or near the wrong way. But this is short of saying this is what "they do" to other countries. I'm trying to be careful because they seem to be everywhere and at some future time one of them may try to spin what I'm saying into an attack. And even if all Jews aren't hyper sensitive (which I doubt they are) certain organizations have honed this sensitivity into a weapon against anyone they don't like or who has said anything they don't like.

The other context I raised is "what they do now that they have their own nation state". What I mean by this is that, as a nation, I do not like their policies and how they treat the Palestinians. I see them taking land from people. I have seen videos of how angry and mean spirited some of them are against people. And I think they take advantage of relationships with the US and Christians. Christians believe they need them to do certain things to kick off end time prophecy but while they wait the US gives Israel an allowance like its our child.

So that's what I mean. You said they were tampering with the newspaper. I'd like to know how and whether or not you believe it was a concerted effort on their part, on behalf of all Jews. Was it organized? What was the alleged tamper? What result did it have? What was the motive or benefit to the Jews? What other specific actions do you believe "they", as a people, took? And what is the source of this information?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/21/2020 9:45:01 AM

Geez: When I say white brotherhood, I am referring to etheric energy which all cultures sight as white, hence the white robes of Ifa.

interesting. I've never referred to energy as having color. And since "White Brotherhood" is typically used in a very extremely racist context in America that's not a choice of words I would ever associate with positive energy. I would usually google it just to show you the top examples but I'm at work and don't need that kind of network traffic associated with my PC.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/21/2020 10:47:37 PM

The only race is the human race. Everything else is a mix up and confusion, sowing seeds of hatred and prejudice among humankind for the silliest of reasons. Europeans, Asians, Indians, all of them came from Africa, because Ethiopia is the birthplace of humanity and civilization; the first man and woman of the earth being a BLACK ETHIOPIAN. So let love reign among us, despite our physical and cultural differences. We are all brethren and sistren, sons and daughters of one man and woman. And even him who rises to slay off his brother is the most foolish man of all.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/22/2020 9:52:32 AM

@BCiF

thumbs up to everything you just said. Well said.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/22/2020 10:12:15 PM

Agree completely with Black Christ.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/23/2020 12:28:35 PM

True word Black Christ. This should be common sense to all....

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 7/23/2020 5:27:31 PM

Thank you IP for educating me further on the nature of life in the U.S., particularly with regards to the "top examples",

"white"="black" in unity of oneness, as Black Christ says there is only one race.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/23/2020 5:56:32 PM

I man Black I man African, supreme without apology

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/23/2020 11:48:24 PM

"Jah Jah made us because him have an excellent plan.
Created us in his image and oh just so we tan,
Say him no want us to represent no other man."

-Tony Rebel, Creation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I