Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7378&start_row=61

Investigation of Global White Supremacy (feat. Russia)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 73
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/6/2020 11:54:12 PM

I have my own reasons for taking the name and title, BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH. Its a name I'm not willing to put down in the near future, or in the far future either, so just bear with it.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/7/2020 12:14:04 AM

As far as you're telling me to empty my cup, I already started drinking from it and swallowed. How can I pour that which I already drunk and is in my belly? I'd rather you empty yours, because you're dealing with a bigger amount of confusion.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/7/2020 9:59:14 AM

@BCiF

Your are my neighbor and I love you. I don't care what you call yourself. I don't care if you love me back. This is brotherly love. So I come to you as my brother. I come to this forum as a brother, with love, humility, and respect. I'm not here to make anyone upset. I simply share my knowledge and experience with those who want to hear it. Those who don't can simply ignore it like flipping channels on their TV. I am nothing more than a guy on the internet, just like John said he was a voice in the wilderness, not seeking fame or status or notoriety. I just need to make my life have meaning so if I can share what I've learned with others then the time I spent gaining that knowledge and insight wont have been wasted. That is my sole motive.

I'm not here to make anyone look bad or to take away from who you are or your greatness. Part of what I want to tell you is that you are far greater without this bible... this religious identity... because YOU are God. Isn't it funny? I don't believe in large portions of the bible but I agree with large portions of the bible. That's because it's not a binary choice. If a man is right I can see that and agree and we can be right together. If a man commits genocide against his own people and forces them to follow him then I see that as wrong no matter how many people agree with him. And if a man says his laws came from God and his laws allow you and I to be slaves and for our massa to beat us then I say that man was not speaking for God, but for himself. It's not me alone who understands this.

See I don't mind putting all my cards out on the table because I have nothing to hide. I can be naked in front of you in the garden of Eden because I have no evil intention. I share because I love my people. In my past I took my zeal for the bible and for Jah and I debated people and didn't really care how they felt because in my mind I was defending the truth; God's truth. I thought they were confused and needed to be educated in the word of God. But I was the one who was wrong. I was the one who needed to be educated in love.

But the truth is that I was arrogant and couldn't see that message of "love" wasn't accomplishing actual love. It was judgmental and divisive. It creates isms and schisms. It creates self righteous people who think they are doing good but to others, others who don't agree, it is evil and wickedness. It's so nice not having the burden of thinking you have all the answers. Because then you can ask questions and learn more and grow more. I wish I could have learned faster. Don't get me wrong. Every life is a journey and its not about the destination as much as it is about the journey but I still wish... I could have opened my mind sooner so that I could have started to live sooner and been a light sooner. ...stopped pretending to be some righteous crusader sooner.

I believe Yeshua was a light. I believe I follow Yeshua (Jesus) more than most; especially more than Christians who don't even know his name or what he was called. But in studying him I can't agree with everything written about him because much was written after he was gone and had no editorial say in how his name was used or what his legend would become.

I absolutely hate Christianity but I do wish everyone followed Yeshua. Isn't that funny? The irony is ridiculous. But not the fake magician, Yeshua. The real man, the rebel, the reformer, the revolutionary. In his time he was politically bound to a certain point of view and so he had to be careful what he said because what he said could still get him stoned by the followers of Moshe. He knew he wasn't free to say or teach what he wanted so he had to speak in parables, in riddles, in mysteries.

The name Black Christ in Flesh doesn't bother me at all. I want you to be exactly that. It is a bold name for a bold man. It shows your belief in yourself. Belief in yourself is the beginning of greatness. When Yeshua called himself the messiah it wasn't because he was the messiah. It was because he believed it. His belief in himself empowered him to become a great teacher that is known around the world. No one can take that accomplishment away. But even though he wasn't the messiah it wasn't because he was wrong. It was because the prophecy wasn't real or true to begin with. It was written by a man and Yeshua, another man, tried to fulfill it.

A single man, used the prophecy of ha mashiach, to set out on a crusade to save the world by teaching the world how to love. That is what his message was all about. That's what made him "the son of God" because he was a product of love. God is love and if you are born of love then that will be your nature and the love inside you will express itself outward. That is the God in you. Love... in you. 1 John 3 is my favorite chapter in the bible or any book because it distills perfectly the message of Yeshua into a single idea. Cain hated his brother. Abel loved his brother. It wasn't about which one of them was right, whether it was better to be a farmer or whether it was better to be a hunter or herdsman. One right because of love and the other was wrong because of hate.

They were different but both were needed by their society. They disagreed but that wasn't a good reason to hate. And if a brother can hate a brother then the more humans reproduce and become separated by distance the easier hatred becomes, because it is about separation. Separation breeds competition. We work against each other instead of working in cooperation with each other. Because we don't know each other we don't care about each other. This is where we're wrong.

Apply this to any law. If you don't know me how much easier is it to curse me? Rob me? Molest my children? kill me? Say you witnessed me breaking the law so I could be punished when you didn't see it?

How much easier would it be to fight against me, not knowing that you were "fighting against I". I am you. You are me. Whether we choose to see it or not we are the same entity separated into different bodies like water poured out into different vessels. And when we die we evaporate back into oneness and rain back down; life everlasting. Our separation from each other is the "War in heaven". We all have angels and demons within our own psyche. These are the choir of voices we listen to and think we're talking to God or being tempted by the devil. But these are our memories; of our ancestors, of our fathers, our friends, our mother, and all the great teachers we have heard. The mind simply metabolizes all of their voices into one. Selah.

Because we are separate we prioritize our own survival, our own thoughts, our own feelings, our own wants and our own needs, above others. And so we ask what we can take instead of what we can give. Instead of being the servant we desire to be the king, often not knowing that the king should be the greatest servant and the more you have the more you should give away. That's what the rich young ruler didn't understand. He thought he was good but couldn't stand the idea of sharing his wealth because it was too much a part of his identity and believed it was good to be wealthy when in reality it is good to give wealth away and bad to horde wealth away from others who may need it but cannot get it because it is in your hands. But if you are God in flesh, red or yellow or black or white, no matter your shade or tint, if you are God then that means you understand your wealth is not your identity. Your identity is love. So "could you be loved"? And be loved

Black Christ in Flesh. Means messiah. Means king. The king represents God therefore the king must represent love. So let us speak for love and speak against hate. You swallowed? I swallowed too. What I learned is still in there. I still even enjoy the flavor. But it wasn't as nutritious or filling as I was led to believe. And so I emptied my cup so that I could fill it once again. And then I empty it again, and again, drinking from it each time. I swallow truth with fiction, the more I drink the easier it is to separate the two. I keep drinking like it's captain Morgan's or Red Stripe. I drink what you pour. I drink what Hemp pours.

I drink it all but I don't stop drinking and swallowing and therefore my cup isn't full to where I can't put anything else in there. That's what it is to be open minded. Yeshua said that it's not was goes into a man that defiles him, but what comes out. So that's why you still see me quote the bible. But I know things about many religions. I know other creation myths. I study science. I love technology. I study politics. I study myths and legends whether ancient or modern. And I can pull spiritual lessons from everywhere. No limitations. I'm free to agree or disagree but I am first and foremost a seeker of knowledge, not belief.

You think I am confused? Of course you would. This is according to another man's doctrine. Who said I should follow that man and his doctrine? Who said you should follow me and mine? What is your own doctrine? Are you not God in flesh? What is your will? What is it that is inside you? What are your motives? You see me as confused because I do not conform. If you want to be a shepherd you can't be a sheep. And if I'm following the shepherd then why should I be a sheep? If I'm truly following the shepherd then I should be becoming the shepherd.

Prove me wrong.

That's all you have to do. Prove me wrong. I'll follow you if I like the direction you're heading in, but I'm not just looking at you. I'm looking at the path ahead because I am responsible for myself and for those who think I am going in the right direction and are following me. So I have a responsibility to criticize the leaders, criticize the direction. And I've been down the same path many people have chosen to go because they are following someone they assume to be chosen by God. They weren't chosen by God unless you choose them because YOU are God. But I wouldn't choose slavery and I wouldn't choose using genocide to support an authoritarian regime. Maybe if I didn't know any better but now I do.

Now I can look back in history, using the power of hindsight, see the dark ages and the 100+ million of me and my people killed in religious wars, and I can say with 100% certainty, that is NOT the way. Even having a king as great as Haile Selassie is not the way because he was one man and not immortal. So WE THE PEOPLE all need to embody that spirit and use our voices to bring forth representatives that represent that voice and that spirit and make sure they lead us according to thus saith the Lord, not thus saith Moses or Muhammad. But the spirit of God which is love and righteousness. If I still sound confused to you, prove me wrong. I invite you to do so because it isn't about me at all. It's about I evolving to higher heights. That is supreme consciousness, that is enlightenment, that is the kingdom of heaven.

Everything I say to you is in love. I'm sorry if you felt some type of way. It is never my intent to personally attack someone unless that person is a threat others. Some people think they're shepherds when they're still sheep. And because they think they're following the right one they assume everyone else is following the wrong one. But they don't see they are the same, just choosing a different shepherd. But I will not allow you, my brother, to think that I have ever or ever will hate you because that will never be true. Never. You could kill me and I would still love you. Because that is the true expression of One Love.

Messenger: Sharkins Sent: 8/8/2020 9:07:05 PM

The other day I was thinking how you can make money. Yesterday my friend suggested to me a wonderful site goldenslot. At first glance, there seems to be a huge number of such sites, but again, this is only at first glance. The responsive administration will gladly tell you how to act .. also a huge advantage of this site is the widest selection of those games that you like. You just need to treat this process wisely. Don't waste your time, come to us

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/11/2020 4:45:19 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/09/frequent-overlap-between-trumps-conspiracy-theories-russian-propaganda/

The title of this article is

The frequent overlap between Trump’s conspiracy theories and Russian propaganda

quote: President Trump on Tuesday morning passed along a bizarre conspiracy theory suggesting the protester who bled from his head after being pushed by Buffalo police and falling to the ground might have been involved in some kind of antifa plot.

The theory is all the more ugly considering its origins: In the tweet, Trump tagged the pro-Trump One America News Network. The OANN journalist behind the dubious conspiracy theory is Kristian Rouz, who has moonlighted as a reporter for the Russian propaganda outlet Sputnik News.
-end quote-

So we can see here how conspiracy theorists operate and use conspiracy theories as weapons against their political enemies. But these political enemies wouldn't even be enemies without conspiracy theories telling people, like Trump, who to hate.

Putin never needed to directly hire or conspire with Trump. All Putin had to do was engineer conspiracy theories that were pro-Russia and against the US. Conspiracy theories against the US are readily accepted and believed; mainly by people in the US itself because we do not trust our government. It isn't wrong not to trust your government, but that doesn't mean they're also pedophiles. That doesn't mean you should trust someone else's government or other people you don't know who have motives to lie. It's funny how few conspiracy theories are actually against Republicans after 9/11. This plays into my theory that conspiracy theories are an industry and any industry can be taken over.

Especially when the population is either uneducated or primed to believe false stories based on their religious beliefs about prophetic futures, it can be easy to lie to the masses and get away with it. If there is a market for these theories then someone will exploit that market. People like Alex Jones exploit it for personal wealth and greed. But Putin can use it as a political weapon without anyone seeing who really fired the shot because its anonymous. And no one discredits it on the basis of credibility. Instead, they give it more credibility simply because they agree with what it's saying whether it proves it to them or not. These pass just like the doctrines of churches.

quote:
As the Daily Beast’s Kevin Poulsen reported in November, Rouz has a history spouting such bizarre theories and of putting a pro-Russia slant on his OANN reporting

Trump sharing such a specious theory is one thing — particularly given the unrest roiling the country during the protests over George Floyd’s death. But we now know the theory was shared based on reporting from someone who has been paid to promote the Kremlin’s party line. That’s an indirect through line, but the theory fits with what U.S. intelligence has said is Russia’s aim in the United States: To sow distrust, discord and division.

-end quote-

So instead of Trump actually speaking words Putin puts in his mouth, Putin puts words into conspiracy theories that spread to Donald Trump and that he can simply repeat. Because obviously you don't want to get caught turning the POTUS into a Russian agent. Trump could never be trusted being such a thing. He would fold under the lightest of pressure. So I don't think they would try to recruit him. All they really need Trump to do is take Putin's side in foreign policy and Trump does that. I think that's partially to do with Trump's financial dependence on foreign banks. but its possible that Trump actually believes some of the conspiracy theories because he himself has hung out with Epstein and knows that pedophile rings exist because he was in one himself. And who know whether or not Putin and other world leaders found out about it even before he ran for office. This would give other governments a reason to help him win an election, knowing they could use the knowledge of his personal affairs as leverage.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/11/2020 5:45:31 PM

People who are often willing to turn a blind eye to racism are typically okay with Trump and don't believe he is racist even though he was part of the birtherism against President Barack Obama which has been found, in one academic study, that "among white Americans, birther beliefs are uniquely associated with racial animus"; another study indicated that belief in "birtherism" is "a function of both partisanship and racial resentment."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-conspiracy-theorists-have-tapped-into-race-and-racism-to-further-their-message/

quote: Anna Merlan, a journalist who has covered conspiracy theories and misinformation for years, is blunt. “The conspiracy caught fire because people were uncomfortable with the idea of a Black president, and they were eager to believe any number of racist smears against him,” says the author of Republic of Lies: American Conspiracy Theorists and Their Surprising Rise to Power. “I mean just plainly, it was racism.”

So the fact that many white people don't mind trying to educate black people about racism while claiming Trump isn't racist is really just evidence of their own racism.

Alex Jones will deny he is racist or anti-semitic because he is smart enough to understand that many consumers of conspiracy theories are black and these are potential votes for his party. So they engineer theories that tap into people's fears, including the fears of racists. They tell them that there's a race war on the horizon as if its being promoted by the other side. So how are whites supposed to not buy guns and support the NRA when they think democrats are simultaneously trying to disarm them while hyping up black people to fight. Anyone who follows politics knows this isn't true but conspiracy theories are able to swing for the fences without taking a big penalty when proven wrong. Did Obama come for their guns? No.

Still, one cannot deny the racial identity politics that exists in conspiracy theories. But you also have to consider the demographics of the conspiracy theorist. Conspiracy theories unite people who distrust the government with people who distrust Jews with people who distrust black people, with people who believe in Jesus and satan and can be led to believe their political opponents are devil worshipers. When you can harness the power of these groups and their collective fears, THAT is a very powerful weapon that rivals the WMDs that didn't exist in Iraq.

So we can connect Alex Jones to birtherism and other theories and we can connect Trump to Jones. Trump even calls Jones every so often which is crazy to think about.

quote: “I think that Alex Jones is able to tap in to some real deep, dark fears that white Americans explicitly have about the future of their country, who’s in it, who’s controlling it, and their placement in it,” Greer says.

quote: In the aftermath of George Floyd’s killing, Jones and InfoWars have pushed conspiratorial narratives warning that Black people are violently targeting white people. Another InfoWars host, Owen Shroyer, described the “Floyd circus” as a “total hoax of police brutality, and then riots and protests, and then an empty casket.” Jones has denied that he is racist. He also claims that the media, leftists and Black Lives Matter are stoking racial tensions as part of a George Soros-funded plot to control humanity.

This is why its funny when white people come to this forum defending Trump as well as these same conspiracy theories that tie back to racial fears. We haven't even come to probably the biggest racial conspiracy theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

quote:
The white genocide, white extinction,[1] or white replacement conspiracy theory[2][3][4] is a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] belief that there is a deliberate plot, often blamed on Jews,[5][8] to promote miscegenation,[9] mass non-white immigration, racial integration, low fertility rates, abortion, governmental land-confiscation from whites, organised violence,[10] and eliminationism in white-founded countries[5] in order to cause the extinction of whites through forced assimilation[10] and violent genocide.[11][12][13][14] Less frequently, black people,[15] Hispanics,[16] and Muslims[17] are blamed, but merely as more fertile immigrants,[18] invaders,[19] or violent aggressors,[20] rather than the masterminds of a secret plot.[21]

White genocide is a myth,[22][23][15] based on pseudoscience, pseudohistory, and hatred,[24] driven by a psychological panic often termed white extinction anxiety.[25][16] There is no evidence that white people are dying out or that they will die out, or that anyone is trying to exterminate them as a race.[26][27][28][21] The purpose of the conspiracy theory is to scare white people,[26] and justify a commitment to a white nationalist agenda[29] in support of increasingly successful calls to violence.[22][20][19]

-end quote-

this theory was popularized by white supremacists and is a recruitment tool for white supremacy because it tries to make other groups into a threat to white survival.

Is there a threat? Of annihilation? No. Of a decrease in population? Yes. However, it's by choice. All races are experiencing a surge in LGBTQ numbers which means less procreation. Then you have birth control. Then you have the cost of living for families and schooling. And then one of the biggest choices more people are making is interracial sex and relationships that produce black children. So black people having sex with black people produces black kids and black people have sex with whites produces black children who both races often find to be more attractive than either race. Whites can only have sex with other whites to have white children. While white Hispanics can be considered white and pass for white they may also not choose to identify as white.

So the result of this is a cultural war where whites take this more social threat and try to get other white people to be against integration, making themselves the victims. Conspiracy theories can be leveraged as propaganda and similar theories helped in the rise of the Nazi party. Even though they were defeated by the allied forces, a lot of Nazis still see Nazi Germany as a success. Hitler was defeated but the ideas of Hitler were not. So Nazis simply went from having an army to not having an army. It doesn't mean they all converted and became black loving liberals. So when we think about "where they went"... the scary thing is they can still be all around you because they weren't wiped out, neither was their message or their fears. Talking about white genocide is a fantasy created by those with the fear.

When you combine this theory with Eugenics then you also tap into the fears black people have about the government trying to literally destroy us as a race. All these fears are founded on our beliefs and biases against each other. And acceptances of these fears and conspiracy theories accomplishes the mission of what they were designed to do. They are designed to make people oppose the target of the theory. So if it's Jews its anti-Semitic, if its Obama then its anti-black. So of course "social justice warriors" have to be maligned because they are the ones who would most naturally opposed these theories being spread.

By trying to knock out the SJWs they can then attack any anti-nazi force as a (ANTIFA) people on the wrong side, while attacking BLM. None of this is coincidence and it doesn't need to be centrally organized, especially since this kind of organization is what gets groups in trouble. Instead they can all hide behind Q and make their racism look patriotic.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/11/2020 9:06:31 PM

Mathematics is fundamentally about making things simpler or more complicated. It is binary because it is constructed by letters, an alphabet, life is not binary, higher mathematics, such as masonary, or even beyond, is not binary, but ternary or higher, though these words are words in a binary system of language so cannot do justice to the basis.

I will try to explain, a line cannot be continuous mapped to a surface, we say they are no homeomorphic, thus one cannot "continuously" translate from Chinese characters or Egyptian hieroglyphs to Greek, Latin or English. They are fundamentally different. The best one can do is approximate in quanta.

So to return to the subject of Eugenics, treating everyone the same, simplification, can be just as racist as treating everyone different, complicating. It is a balance, a statistical distribution, and probably random at a fundamental level.

Some leave it up to God, others try to manifest their luck, but nobody should be accused of racism just because their personal ethics are different to others.

Thank you.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/11/2020 11:01:53 PM

So why did I post this, as I have said before I often post to clarify for myself what I think with little regard for what others may know, I am not trying to educate, even if I do write in public, the point for me is the realisation that conspiracy theories can be mathematical, even if they are no supported by evidence. As I said mathematics is either simplification or complication, and what could be more complicated than a conspiracy theory. So IP is a hundred percent correct, governments have realised this. Where he is wrong is in thinking this is anything new, it has been going on since the birth of humanity, or language at least, but I'm sure he knows that already. As a final point, the word "ternary" that I used is a misnomer, in classical masonary, the binary numbers are replaced by 7(??) Platonic solids, but there is a good book by the Hungarian Philosopher Lakatos on whether 7 is the correct number. Give thanks.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/12/2020 5:02:56 PM

@Geez

Conspiracy theories are not new. Of course I never said they were. It is the internet that's new. It is the mode of transportation that is new. I enjoyed your complex reasoning but you also have to balance that with Occam's Razer. Conspiracy theories habitually fail to do this because their tendency is to be propaganda masked as real concern.

For example, would you rather advertise on the back of a marathon runner or on the back of a bus? Each has strengths and weaknesses but the marathon will be over in a day and may or may not be picked up by TV. Even if picked up by TV will your runner's back be visible to the camera? How many people watch marathons on TV and what is that demographic? Compare this to a bus that may or may not change advertisements in a month, is slow enough to read, and is visible to both car and foot traffic with an advertisement that is large and tends to pull people's eyes towards it.

When you apply the same thoughtfulness to conspiracy theories many of them fall apart because the premise is a more of a fear for a person without power, believing that a person with power isn't happy with the wealth and power they have and would like to give up wealth in order to have absolute power and make the powerless person a slave.

But then who would that wealthy person have left to consume their products or services? There is a balance between all things and even the biggest predator in the jungle knows that just because they can kill more than they can eat, doesn't mean they should because there would be no food for later.

I still remember conspiracy theories 30 years ago before the internet. First of all, there weren't as many. Secondly they weren't specific to individual people per se. You had the conspiracy about the Jesuits, Knights Templar, Illuminati, Masons. And because religious people were reacting to symbolism of the all seeing eye they started linking targets to CBS...NBC...the US Dollar...and anyone who used a pyramid or animal that was ever before linked to pagan gods. Then you had sun worship and the fact that Christmas was obviously a holy day for sun worship and how all this paganism got into Christianity... the Vatican. Which connects back to the Jesuits. Etc. The only conspiracy I remember more so speaking to a specific person was a person known as the Black Pope, or Jesuit General. But still... a somewhat mythical person, not someone named.

Like prophecy, these past conspiracies didn't have a timeline of days but decades. The belief was that the conspirators were willing to wait decades as long as they were building the world they wanted... a one world government... "the new world order". When Bush Senior mentioned these words people lost their minds because they didn't think any alternative meanings for those words that weren't realted to the conspiracy theories about a global empire. But in reality the "New world order" was mainly the idea that governments would work together to solve world wide problems. This was to come about through the League of Nations and the United Nations; neither of which actually became a ruling body or some shadow government ruled by the 13 wealthiest families.

You also had early conspiracies centered around who was a nazi or who was a communist because Americans had a fear of communism taking root in their capitalist paradise where black people were second class citizens.

So conspiracy theories have existed for a long time but not as a part of the Information Age. The difference today, is that conspiracy theories are viral and much more effective because the transmission between humans is near instantaneous. It doesn't take months or years. It only takes hours. It is the vehicle. The vehicle is so efficient that you might think a celebrity is dead who is very much alive simply because Twitter says so.

So for foreign intelligence services this isn't necessarily about conspiracy theories, but rather cyber warfare. The conspiracy theories are just used as ammunition, firing shots at institutions and people. You want to take someone out, you "cancel" them. You publicly shame or humiliate them and call them a pedophile. George Soros could be one of the nicest guys in the world but no one cares because he has money and he uses it for causes he believes in. Whenever these causes contradict the will of conspiracy theorists, suddenly Soros is an evil nazi satan worshiper who fondles children supplied by the Clintons.

Because of the internet, these things can be totally anonymous. The conspiracy theories I learned about the Catholic church I first read in religious comics published by Jack Chick that featured an ex catholic priest named Alberto Rivera. The comic included Rivera's license to let you know this was a real person recounting their experiences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_(activist)

Today, it doesn't have to be a real whistle blower to be given credibility which is scary. They just believe Q anon because they agree with what Q anon says. But if they don't know anything and haven't witnessed anything then why should agreement give Q any credibility?

This is why conspiracy theories are a new weapon for foreign intelligence; because they can simply put things out under Q just as they published information they obtained through cyber warfare, but used who? Julian Assange. Why? Because WikiLeaks was thought to be a neutral third party. But it had credibility because it presented itself as a journalistic outlet. Telling a conspiracy theory to a farmer in Idaho in 1845 would not have this same effect. Impossible? No. But you'd have to send in a small army of people to make friends and build relationships so that there is trust there when they drop their propaganda bomb. Because its not going to spread if the person hearing it doesn't believe it. This is simply unnecessary today. Russian intelligence can do it without even leaving Russia.

And yeah, I used to watch that RT channel that was funded by Russia. I didn't detect a problem with it until the 2016 election where it became blatantly obvious to me how they were using it as a source of propaganda. Because its not like that all the time consumers lower their guards. Lee Camp is a funny comedian and I'm sure when he was offered the gig someone was thinking about how John Stewart ran the Daily Show and could inject his own liberal views into comedy about current events. It was a good strategy.

So again, it's the vehicle that is the game changer. When 9/11 allowed conspiracy theories to hit a critical mass, that's when the whole world could see how much Americans distrusted their government. Because that's not something that was widely known from American tourists. You don't typically see international interviews with Americans bashing the government outside of regular politics. 9/11 theory said that the US government would kill thousands in order to manipulate the American people. If large numbers of American could believe that then the question for Russia would be what else could they get us to believe.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/13/2020 4:30:06 AM

I don't know whether my dad met Castro or whether GA is real or why there are no more Rastas on this site, Rastagoddess was my favourite informant, now she's gone, I hope it has nothing to do with me :(

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 73

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I