Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7375&start_row=11

The Living and the dead (undead) animals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/22/2020 11:37:34 PM

These are animals and not humans, and they have no carnal features to be carnally desired. After all. You can't see a spirit with naked eyes, and the spirit must possess a FLESH for its work to be witnessed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/23/2020 6:01:40 PM

I think you mean sentience vs non sentience?

Search for 'sentient beings'

Anyway the idea that only Flesh can possess a soul is completely NON African in its origin, the counter argument being that of Animism

Givr thanks Black Christ iah.
I man currently pescatarian

Jah

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/23/2020 7:35:49 PM

Bless Up King

Garveys Africa, Give thanks again King, for upfull education for InI.

I man also a pescatarian.

I man sight the song from Culture, Joseph Hill, "It's Hard To Live" on the Album Humble African. Towards the end of the song he makes the argument not to eat fish because when gangsters kill a man they throw him into the sea and fish eat him. Was an interesting reasoning that I man have not been able to totally justify with I own reasoning. Earlier in that same song, is he saying chicken is better for InI to eat than fish because a chicken will never eat flesh? Or is he promoting InI don't eat any meat?

In another song on that same album, "Nah Stay Inna Babylon", he seems to reference being only a vegetarian, but I man might be mishearing.

I man wondering if the I had heard of that reasoning, or if I man was mistaken that is what Honorable Ras Joseph Hill was even saying.

Give thanks Iyah

Blessed Love

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/24/2020 6:58:48 AM

Greetings I Beloved

I overstand the I KingCedric is asking the Bredren Garveys Africa
Specifically but i will throw in a humble opinion.

" Towards the end of the song he makes the argument not to eat fish because when gangsters kill a man they throw him into the sea and fish eat him. "

Everything that lives dies and the body recomposes to becomes a tree or grass or banana or whatever in the great cycle. Fish eat all types of animals / meat, not just the humans gangsters dump in the sea. If the I is ok with eating fish, i wouldnt see why to change for the unlikely event the I may eat a fish that has nibbled a dead human body.

To eat a chicken you must be kuku!

They would never hesitate to eat flesh!
Lol. I stay w kinyeji kuku that run free around our garden areas eating all types of stuff from mosquitoes to fish to spiders frogs lizards snakes grasshoppers even mices, aside from certain vegetation and grain.
We dont eat them! Im partial on this matter becos i see animals as family and equals. Chickens are somewhat iritical or beloved companion to most Rasta around iman area. And everytime rooster chant Raaastafariiii! every Ras in the yard join in chant !

Love and Raspect to Joseph Hill and all Rasta in the world!

Give thankhs

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/25/2020 1:01:37 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Evison, Bless up King. Give thanks for the I's sight. I meant to imply that question for any of the I's that may have knowledge on the subject. I know Garveys Africa has more knowledge than I man relating to Jamaica, which is why I asked for his sight specifically.

I man definitely have no interest in eating chicken haha. I sight I post may have alluded to promotion of that, so I man certainly want to clarify that is not the case!

Give thanks for the I's sight of chickens the I cares for. Interesting that they eat many things I wouldn't expect. I guess if I man sight other birds, especially raptors, I man can see that flesh is on their menu, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

I live in Nature, yet I haven't really lived in a real farm or garden setup. Other works I man do. Itinually I sight the blessed works the farmers do for InI. I man have much reverence for the I's that provide InI with Ital food.

I sight what the I says about animals. I man give care and love to all living things and even see the spirit in plants and other things babylon tells InI is "inanimate". The Iniverse is energy, InI can sight that fact through science and show reverence with spirituality. Still, Some animals catch I aggression. Maybe that is still relatable to the I, since the I views them as equals? For example, I man will not compete with mouse for food or house. Plenty of house for mouse in Nature, if they invade I space (which they do - relentless attack) they done.

Another example: since this is the post for undead animals, let I man tell the I's of a wicked animal I sight. Red squirrels. Wow Idren, never I man sight such nastiness in nature other than works man is capable of. Check it Rasta: There are no more grey squirrels in I area. 0. Why they dead? Red squirrels GENOCIDE them! Them wicked so territorial, they kill off the other color squirrel. Do they fight like man to man squirrel in battle to the death? Nope. Grey squirrels are bigger, so they would win. Them sneak into the grey squirrel nest when they aren't there and KILL THE BABIES. What is that??? Not even eat them. Just killed.

I man have a working idea that maybe all of man's behaviors and meditations are represented or expressed or manifested? into behaviors of all animals one way or another. Maybe that is a part of evolution or changing of body forms over time and influenced from when everything was closer to one spirit? Or maybe another reason? Or maybe it is that way for no reason. Those thoughts are more for I own Iditations, but I man thought them appropriate to share here.

Give thanks Idren

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I THE CONQUERING LION

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/25/2020 8:37:45 AM

Like Garveys said, a good means to interprete the observations is sentient and non sentient animals. Sentient animals are the ones possessing a Soul while non sentient beings (like chicken) are dummies.

Another way I sight the same thing is that non sentient creatures often fight for females among the flock/herd, while sentient creatures fight for other things like territory and food, among other things, even though the pattern is not consistent, and some non sentient animals mimic survival tactics of sentient beings.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/27/2020 12:10:25 PM

I used to think all squirrels were cute but now I see them more as pests.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/27/2020 12:16:24 PM

I give thanks that the I is rising to my consciousness

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/7/2020 3:56:04 AM

I eat dumb animals. Or dummies. Wisdom is required here, for God gave us clean dummies to eat, and unclean ones for other purposes.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/7/2020 6:59:49 AM

I learned about animism from the Shinto religion of Japan, the oldest religion on the Japanese peninsular so I'm told.

I have been told that it is similar to African animism but I doubt it, Africans don't deal with robots and the like.

As far as computer video and audio goes, I do not believe it is the ancestor or preborn souls of the world that Rastas download, I believe it is signals from other worlds, like Jupiter or Neptune or even beyond our current solar system.

Of course ancestors from the seven etheric heavens can also be downloaded so sometimes the messages are from humans.

Can Rastas initiate the downloads, yes, they do it through mathematics same as anyone else.

Of course 400 years of mathematical oppression has led to Rastas being some of the greatest mathematicians on the planet, to the extent that some people even call them autistic, which is unfair, because Rastas certainly do feel.

I have visited a classified British base where signals from the universe are collected, what else they do their is unknown, it has been speculated that they have machines for controlling the weather.

Someone told me that the butterfly effect has been proven false in quantum mechanics, more maths.

Anyway, to return to the subject at hand, what are the essential differences between Shintoism and Ifa or other African religions and ways of life?

Thank you.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I