Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7370&start_row=1

I Guess you all think this guy is wrong. How is he wrong

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/5/2020 11:58:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTuBZ05jFI

I Guess you all think this guy is wrong. How is he wrong

How is black people oppressed

Are black people really that oppressed in the US 2020?

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/6/2020 12:06:45 AM

Black people also sold other black people to white people
so how is the white man inferior. Are blacks selling other blacks not on the same level with the white man who bought them then?

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/6/2020 1:12:47 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Caveman, I hoped you might spend more time reading, books or on this forum, before you posted more questions like this. Youtube is a tool that can be used to promote education or ignorance. Sharpen your critical mind please.

This answers most of your questions, specifically about slavery:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5039&start_row=21
If you were going to look up one word to educate yourself on the differences of systems of slavery, it would be: "Dehumanization"

These books will help you learn more about black people's oppression today:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7365&start_row=1

Attention specifically on:
“Race and Resistance, African Americans in the 21st Century” by Editor Herb Boyd

and

“The Anti-Social Contract” by Y. N. Kly

These are just a few resources. Remember you have to do your part and work towards education, people aren't always going to do your work for you. More posts or questions like you just asked are not going to be received well, here or in reality.

HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS EDUCATION

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/6/2020 5:20:34 AM

More troll bullshit.

The people who brought Africans here in the first place, were white. The people who segregated and terrorized them, were white. The people who never educated, encouraged or accepted them, were white. Blacks in America are UNIQUELY dependent on white responsibility, and whites have failed at EVERY stage to assimilate, condition and restore Africans. The black community is a mess, but it's your ancestors' mess! Clean your shit up.

If we release a domesticated animal into the wild, it's considered inhumane. How is it not inhumane to domesticate a human and release them into society without equipping them to fend for themselves? Whites have no accountability for their actions? Are they spoiled children?

As for the guy in the video, he's a complete lying retard. The two types of black people that white America loves to pay, are stereotypes and sellouts. He is willing to stroke the egos of racists for some ad revenue. Pretty simple.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/6/2020 10:53:26 PM

LOL... Dude is a joke.

"I am about as fed up as you are"

Who is you? Who is he talking to? Who is his audience?

He's talking to other Trump supporters. So first, you gotta understand that. Forget black and white for a second because the only reason people like him and Candice owens have opinions that anyone cares about is because they contradict the majority. So forget about race for a second. You can't use a minority view against the majority as if the minority viewpoint is just as valid or can speak for the majority. Black people are not a monolith. So he can speak for himself. He can't speak for me and what I've been through and seen at the hands of his fellow officers.

These people are talking about very limited experiences. Candice is married to a white republican. Her life is not going to mirror the lives of the average black person in America. It just isn't. The black guy is an ex-Cop. Many officers are socialized a certain way to conform to certain views and opinions just like soldiers are.

Oppression comes down to individual decisions that affect the lives of other people. When a lot of people are making bad decisions on an individual level the results can be massive. It's the same as how democracy works. One person or even one small group of people do not automatically get to dictate who the president is. However, the masses can be influenced by a small wealthy minority. It's all about numbers and statistics.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/7/2020 9:55:27 AM

Whats with caveman? Just a poor dumb white guy? Is this the alter ego
Of a certain someone else?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 7/8/2020 9:38:29 PM

Caveman I ask a lot of questions too, but it's always best to find the facts yourself. Google is your friend. (As long as you distinguish between Babylon and the facts)

Questions are good especially when it comes to attitudes. But
man should not be dependent on other I's research

1 love

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 7/8/2020 10:20:48 PM

Btw: He is really speaking for all black people in the US
I don't understand how he can get away with saying, "I know a black man who started this and this company" and "I myself had a black man who was released early" Of course, we know that these kinds of black people exist??
Those are probably some of the weakest arguments I've heard in a long time.

Do research on how many africans who get fines they cannot pay and then go to prison and the africans who are forced to confess to a crime so they will not be punished that hard.

How many work "prison labor" so that companies that are members of ALEC can benefit. Have you ever heard of "private prisons?"
Prisons that MUST have a lot of prisoners in order to run their business
(members of Alec)

I suggest you read statistics, and watch the film: "13th"

I think they explain very well how black people have been kept down from slavery and how the system still uses their "new" methods" to keep africans at the bottom.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/9/2020 12:34:20 AM

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/9/2020 8:37:06 AM

I guess my frustration over the willing ignorance of this topic is readily apparent.

Are not you all sick of this

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I