Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=1

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:03:05 PM

Nowadays men rate women depending on the size of their huge, fat, or rather massive buttocks and thickness of their legs, but this is SIN.

The size of a woman booty is an actual interpretation of the amount of foolishness she boasts. A big batty announces a very foolish woman, while a tiny ass represents a wise woman, a queen in her own standing.

The size of a woman booty is a real life representation of how many men she has fornicated with, because every time a man and a woman have SEXUAL intercourse for the mere purpose of irresponsible carnal excitement (fornication and adultery) and not for family building purposes, a woman's rear (butty) will double up in size, and a man's butty will shrink. With more fornications and adulteries, a woman hips and butty will swell up massively to be like two big balloons, while a man's butty will shrink to the extend of becoming flat-assed. I'm gone explain why.

With every act of stolen moments of pleasure, that is, sinful sex void of any EMOTION of TRUE LOVE, yet rippling with lust like a troubled sea, the bottom chakra in the genital area is defiled with white energy (white supremacy) and demons gain free entry into the chakra. Each and every one of them seven chakras is a special gate to the soul, and the devil demon enters through the lowest gate, slowly gaining access up to the highest gates, the EYE and the CROWN.

So some woman and man a carry leagues of demons inna their GENITAL CHAKRA,make the woman grow curvy and lustfully seductive in the waist area and a man booty shrink, up to being flat to attract more fornications and adulteries.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:13:03 PM

A woman who is raped remains pure, because she did not give her heart into the fornication act, and even though she loses her hymen and even maybe getting pregnant, her soul remain clean and untouched, and she remains a VIRGIN.

A woman can be drugged to look like she enjoying it, but it's still RAPE.

Lesbians and homosexuals show no body change, though. Their electrical circuit is dead.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:17:46 PM

A fat assed woman is fucking stupid. and a flat assed man is equally foolish.

When the demons in a woman batty rise to her heart (the heart chakra and throat chakra) , her belly swell up. and in case of a man, his chest puffeth.

This is a sign of GREED and evilous desire.

When the demons rise up to the head (the EYE and the CROWN) A dead man /woman is walking.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:36:43 PM

This is why I love my Rastafarian sistren so much, because rarely do I see Rasta woman puff out batty and belly. but rather walk upright.

Blessed my bredrin.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:39:01 PM

A womans breast size however, is influenced by the vibes that constantly sorround her, because vibes affect the heart, and the heart is the mind, which controls hormones.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:40:08 PM

Some women get their breasts squeezed out of shape though.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 11:48:09 PM

NOTICE:Fat, unhealthy girls have eating disorders. and FAT, unhealthy men are LAZY and GLUTTON, but even fat people can fornicate and gain / lose buttock mass.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/29/2020 8:48:43 AM

No.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 10:27:42 AM

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/29/2020 10:35:37 AM

LMAO. Believe it or not. It will turn out true sooner than you think. And I'm not actually asking you to believe me. I'm sharing my irie meditations for conscious ones and ones out there. You must seh realize fat, shapeless women, or fat, heavy men are not included here. only battyless, battyfull (or the bellyless.. bellyfull).. the arrogant violent man, and the humble.
Experience talk.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I