I would never present myself as a Rasta, for multiple reasons.
1) I don't worship any gods
2) Don't bow to any kings
3) Have no particular attachment to Africa
4) No particular affinity for reggae
5) No preference for a certain racial supremacy
6) Too lazy to be a vegan
7) Nothing against homosexuality or oral sex
8) Other dogmas I don't share, like being against shrooms or porn
9) Don't want people thinking I'm all about one love and irie
10) Let me think of one more thing... well, I'm the kind of person who is always questioning, and religions don't like being challenged on their views.
But, if I never came to this board, I would probably think Rasta was all about Jah, smoking weed, reggae and one love. So, at least I learned something. That's why I keep infecting the board with my non-African mindset, just to soak up all the knowledge until people start telling me to leave again. Lol. It's like hanging out with SJWs, where sometimes you have to disregard reality to say the right thing, or you get cancelled. Whatever.