Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7354&start_row=11

Ital Livity: Health and Wellness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/10/2020 8:15:29 PM

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/10/2020 8:19:00 PM

This a good one to help wake up the body, get that blood flowing. If you have rounded shoulders from sitting/slouching too much, this is a nice one to help open up the chest and shoulders and gets you walking upright.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/10/2020 8:22:12 PM

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/10/2020 8:48:59 PM

RastafarI people stay fit!

This thread is for all the bredren and sistren wanting to share and learn about health, wellness and Ital livity.

So let us reason on JAH works, on the plants, the herbs, the waters, the natural movements of the body, fitness, healing, nutrition, breathing, rest and meditation, I-ditation.

Each one teach one
Live Up

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/20/2020 2:54:50 AM

Bless up Jahcub I for all the good videos from Idren for Idren for Ital livity.

Macka B and Ras Batch the only I's I man had seen before. Looking forward to watching the other videos.

JAH BLESS ITAL LIVITY

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/20/2020 3:52:49 PM

Blessed Love Cedric,

Yes I, it is a joy to share and reason on Ital livity. I will keep posting videos and other teachings on the livity & health and wellness for the body, mind, and spirit soul.

In I life, first and foremost, I gotta give JAH thanks and praise for all that JAH has done and for Iverything that Jah Jah is doing now.

I strive to be healthy, So I fuel my body, mind, and spirit with natural plants, clean water, as much sunshine as I can get (I live in a temperate rainforest where it seems like we get more clouds than sunshine). JAH has provided all the nutrients and medicines that InI need in the plants, waters, and natures elements.

For strengthening the body, mind, and spirit; I like to exercise (preferably outside with the fresh air and sunshine) using natural movements of the body, functional fitness, not like the isolated movement of "body building", rather natural movements like hiking, pushing, pulling, running, jumping, climbing, crawling, and such.

And for the recovery, realignment and restoration of the body, mind, and spirit I like to do some yoga and meditation, Iditation, prayer, chant and play the binghi harp, one two order.

Do Good

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/20/2020 10:42:55 PM

Large ups Jahcub I!
The i truly living upfull. Sound like the i on a irie track to spiritual and physical health and longevity.
I give thankhs and strength i idren,
Blessed!
(Love Ras Batch also

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/22/2020 9:38:47 AM

Give thanks for the strength and positive vibes Evison Matafale Skræling!

I've had my stumbles along the way, just gotta keep on keeping on if it happens. Being raised up on Babylon processed foods and all that junk; makes it a battle ones gotta fight, inorder to get Babylon outta the belly, outta your mind, and outta your spirit.

Babylon is a battlefield. They have waged war on every aspect of life: food and medicine, education and schools, marriage and family, religion and spirituality, work and livelihood, news , media/social media, music, movies, entertainment and so on.

Like Ras Batch said, "Gotta stay fit. Gotta stay strong. Babylon don't like rasta man."

Bless Up Family
JAH Love, Strength, and Guidance

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/22/2020 10:02:40 AM

Give thanks for the artists who made this video. Stic from Dead Prez on this one. Big Ups and much love to Stic and his empress Afya Ibomu for all their works on health and wellness.

Check out the RBG Fit Club

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/26/2020 9:52:34 AM

Big Ups! To DJ Cavem for the works he be doing:

Here's DJ Cavem's youtube page Much Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I