Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=91

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/11/2020 7:41:10 PM

A great video Ras RunMan. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.. but wait, IF — and that’s a big if — IPXninja and the like are able to watch that video, you will see the same circle reasoning and cognitive dissonance as those virtue signaling protestors, the same mainstream talking points and terms.

Here is what this is about.. Inflate this to be as big and destructive as possible to distract from Hillary Clinton’s upcoming testimony on behalf of her email scandal, to distract from the Obama administration being indicted for spying on political opponents campaign, and to derail America as much as possible leading up to November elections so that the demoncrat left can be in power again.. And if these deranged lunatics get the power they seek, this is the type of stuff we will have to look forward to:

Armed “protestors” “seize” portions of Seattle, set up road blocks, dub it police-free “Autonomous Zone”

A UCLA lecturer was placed on leave after students criticized his response to a request to exempt black students from a final exam because of protests over the death of George Floyd

That’s right.. ask for forgiveness for being white. Kiss boots to show how much you care about police brutality. Kneel down and give your freedoms away because of “wHiTE PriViLEgE” and “sYstEmIc RaCIsM”! America! Your history is too sinful, you deserve everything you get, and more! Kneel down to political correctness!

This whole narrative is so tired, so disingenuous. It has been extremely well planned out. Bricks placed for all the white virtue signaling “protestors”.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/11/2020 8:16:31 PM

Ras RunMan: check this one out.

Rapper A$AP Rocky JUST DESTROYED THE LIBERAL NARRATIVE

People are starting to wake up. Some aren’t buying the bs and looking for real solutions! Kneeling down and kissing and washing black peoples feet isn’t going to change shit. White people protesting and rioting over police brutality while ignoring crime statistics isn’t going to do shit. It’s all just a virtue signal.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2020 12:15:07 AM

African Woman OBLITERATES Pelosi, Dems for Appropriating Kente Scarf to Virtue Signal

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2020 12:29:04 AM

I hope people are waking up. We are playing a script

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/12/2020 4:42:18 AM

give thanks Hemphill

black hebrew israelites are the most ignorant people if you ask I

I don't understand how the whites can make themselves humiliated that way. Because of something other whites have done

black hebrew israelites are so weak minded

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/12/2020 10:30:42 AM

You just contradicted yourself, agent H.

You just quoted Crowley saying "one would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad."

Satan is a character that means NOTHING outside of the bible. In order to worship satan Crowley and the church of satan would have to take the bible just as seriously, if not more, THAN YOU. But that is impossible if they don't believe the bible or take it seriously.

Let me tell you guys a story. When I was a young Christian, I thought all this satanic stuff was true and I didn't understand anything about these people that didn't come from other Christians. When I was on AOL (because I'm that old) I moved between a few different chat rooms, prompted by kids coming into the Christian chat room in small groups. And they were extremely disrespectful, cursing God, saying all manner of sexually deviant things about God and I couldn't help but be extremely offended. And because it felt coordinated because of the commonality of their attacks, I wanted to know where they were coming from. So I went to other chatrooms, thinking... "oh they must be Wiccans". Because in the Christian mindset, wiccan = witch = satanic = evil/amoral. So that was my logic. And so I go in the wiccan chatroom and not only was it painfully obvious that these kids hadn't come from there, it was also painfully obvious that the wiccans were simply much nicer, more welcoming, sweeter, and more respectful than the Christians in our chatroom. I went back to the Christian room a bit deflated because I wanted them to be what I believed they were and that wasn't the case. And later on, when I did research for my novel, which was a story about a half angel human protagonist fighting against demons and satanic followers summoning them, I researched the Church of Satan. I read their own words and statements, went to their website, etc. Again... I assumed that they were exactly who I believed them to be, not knowing that what I believed was a lie. And that lie benefited Christianity because it helped reinforce the idea that this cosmic battle between good and evil and human counterparts on both sides.

Now this isn't to say that evil doesn't exist. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that evil is not a person or group the way humans are racist and judge people as monolithic in bad or inferior terms. No, evil is a choice. And that choice... and the impulse towards that choice... is dark, ugly, and terrifying. The "Devil" is a personification of that; that monster. But it is not a real person. Most people who descend into evil by making these choices don't believe they're evil. They believe they're good and doing it for good. Hitler thought he was doing the right thing. Christians in Salem thought they were doing the right thing. Christians fighting in the Crusades thought they were the holy and righteous ones. The Inquisitors thought they were righteously purging evil out of their church. And catholics became legendary for exercising demons. But these same catholics were the ones that allowed Europeans to begin the salve trade and gave biblical justification for slavery. And that is still the biggest sin of America. After that, I would say is the Trail of Tears and what they did to the Native Americans when they stole their lands.

And now, even though they are still the greatest thieves ever, when they see us they clutch their purse or follow us around the store. Doesn't happen as much anymore but still an amazing irony.

And of course it was Christians that burned crosses on our lawns under the name Klu Klux Klan.

If I only told you the ACTIONS of these people you would think I was describing a tribe of demon-possessed humans. Actions speak louder than words but their words convince themselves that they are the good ones and black people must be bad if the police (good) are killing them in disproportionate numbers.

So the moral of my short story is that I stopped looking at what people are called or what they even call themselves. And I started looking at their actions. Jesus said that the tree is known by its fruit and he battled the religious leaders of his time while THEY argued that he was in league with satan, trying to use propaganda against him to align his community against him. And eventually they succeeded in having him lynched by selling him out to the State who they should have been against (since they were occupied by Rome), but who they used whenever convenient.

Satan is used a symbol of freedom (from religion) by those who use it. Does wearing a cross mean you worship Jesus and are a good Christian? People even tattoo it on their necks. That doesn't mean they're devout and go to church every week. You cannot judge people by symbols and outward appearances.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/12/2020 10:45:13 AM

@Agent H

You should get to know Jesus.

Jesus wasn't a priest or mega church pastor. He was a protester. He was a rebel. He talked about having his own kingdom with his disciples ruling with him. The title of messiah wasn't some kind of spiritual leader. Literally every king of Israel was "anointed" (with oil) so every king was a messiah. Of course Christians don't talk about this because they act like they care about Jesus but couldn't be bothered to understand the culture he came from.

(AND YES, I am making subtle digs at white people who think they know us while attacking us at the same time.)

When the Pharisees and Sadducees attacked Jesus, trying to make him seem demonic, Jesus pointed out that their ACTIONS identified THEM as children of Satan because "the lusts of your father ye will do". He said that their father was a liar from the beginning. Dude, I've caught you in so many lies. But I don't even call you a liar or blame you personally for a lot of it. Why? Because I consider the SOURCE. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO. It is simply your arrogance that blinds you like the arrogance of Saul, who was blind before he was blinded. Selah. Jesus said of the Pharisees that they were trying to pull a small piece of wood from their brother's eye while having a 2x4 in their own. That's you.

You ignore ANY AND ALL information that contradicts your BELIEFS. It doesn't matter how much I show you that you're wrong and how many of your posts I debunk. Your BELIEFS have BLINDED you! You couldn't even be bothered to understand why people felt the need to protest the police or what defund the police was about. You thought it was just about the death of George Floyd. You are so blind that actual blindness would be to your benefit.

Crowley's idea of ethics was a response to the hypocrisy and convoluted system of the church he was raised in. And it is similar to the beliefs of pagans and wiccans. He said do as thou wilt (good) and what is wrong is to restrict, inhibit, repress, or divert one's and another's will. (source: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Thelemic_Ethics)

Which, as I said, is similar to:

Wiccan morality is largely expressed in the Wiccan Rede: 'An' it harm none, do what ye will' - old-fashioned language for 'as long as you aren't harming anyone, do as you wish'. While this could be interpreted to mean "do no harm at all," it is usually interpreted as a declaration of the freedom to act, along with the necessity of thinking through and taking responsibility for the consequences of one's actions.[

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiccan_morality

This isn't that far from Jesus as you'd imagine. Jesus was famous for his rejection of the Mosaic law, shortening it to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". You can also said it was "love God and your neighbor as yourself". There was a need for this, if you've actually studied the law and Hebrew culture, because the law was so oppressive that a lot of people weren't really even trying. There was restriction after restriction and it turned people into lawyers. And because you could be stoned, that's why there was a commandment about false witness because people could simply lie and pay people to lie and say you were guilty.

If Crowley was bisexual then his rejection of his parents religion makes perfect sense. "restrict, inhibit, repress" That's probably how he felt. His parents probably couldn't accept him for who or what he was and the truth is that a lot of children feel unloved by their parents for these reasons and they struggle with morality because the version fed to them doesn't seem right when their differences isn't hurting themselves or anyone else. He wanted to be free to do what he wanted as long as he wasn't hurting anyone. And for that he's called satanic.

People with alternative lifestyles have been severely mistreated by society and I don't excuse myself because I made gay jokes too because I didn't love them. I was too judgmental to care. I just knew I wasn't gay. But Jesus said judge not lest you be judged. The bible says that we have all sinned. So what if after sinning one time you just got instantly struck by lightning? You wouldn't even learn why what you did was wrong, nor could you make any amends. If we hate each other... that's not following Jesus at all. That's why 1 John 3 was and still is my favorite chapter in the bible. Because it shows you that the "children of God" are those who LOVE their fellow man. Period. You can have all the laws you want but if you don't know love it is all for naught.

Do you hear that? Do you choose religion or spirituality? Do you really want to know Jesus? Or do you just want to be in a church that named itself after the European version of his title? I fear I have more respect for Yeshua (Jesus) than any Christian. That's why I care who he really was and don't use his identity to serve my personal desires or agenda. He wasn't for the government. He was always for the people. He wasn't for church. Although it was his custom to go the synagogue on shabbat, his "church" was everywhere he went. He "fulfilled" his duty to the law but he wanted to transform people's understanding. Can you comprehend that?

Christianity did NOT follow Jesus. Only individuals, who understood the gospel, and who consume (that is to say, take into their hearts and minds) the character of Jesus Christ, only whose are they that actually follow him. I believe this is what made Haile Selassie a follower of Yeshua after the Ethiopian, and not the Catholic, tradition.

So am I defending Crowley? I don't know the man. I don't know what was in his heart. So I do not JUDGE the man. YOU call him a satanist the same way they called Jesus one. Do you know his heart? Or are you picking up stones because you see other people with stones in their hands? Jesus was the one who said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You think you know who all these people are that you're judging? That you think are pedophiles because someone else said so, because someone else said so? If any of you had evidence of such they'd be in jail. We have a system for that. And if you have evidence they are pedophiles that you're hiding from that criminal justice system then you are protecting pedophiles so you must not think it's so bad. So why, if you know, why aren't they in jail already? I'll tell you why. Because the people who don't like them, LIE.

Was that too complicated for you? Let me say it again.

JUST LIKE THE PHARISEES LIED AGAINST JESUS, the people who don't like them, LIE. If you don't know someone is a pedophile then why are you saying it like it has been proven in a court of law? You're trafficking in conspiracies theories cooked up purely for political effect. Why is it always Republicans that somehow "uncover" these things about democrats when they fail to uncover anything about Republicans? Trump likes young girls too. I can't call him a pedophile because I don't know that he slept with one but there are stories out there claiming he was very close to multiple people who did and/or set up encounters for rich men. Do I go around saying Trump is a pedophile? No. I care about the truth.

If I go around falsely accusing my enemies then how am I better than them? My biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy. When I was young I was arrogant in my beliefs and didn't know it. And I was a zealot. That's why I went and still go by Zealot X. I debated people hard, but I learned a lot in the process. And age has shown me my errors. And when I was finally able to read the bible more critically it was like the scales had fallen off my eyes because I had finally found the limit of what I could even pretend to defend. And for me that was women being taken as spoils of war. Especially as a descendant of slaves I could not do that to another human being, much less women. And then kill the older women while keeping the virgins to take as wives... that was way too far for me. You want to call me a satanist for that? Then I'm a satanist. But in reality I was more satanic (more like satan) when I was in Christianity.

I follow righteousness. That's why I love Yeshua. That's why I love Selassie. That's why I love Bob Marley. And I love my people even when no one else loves them enough to take action against our oppression by white supremacy; even when Jane Elliot's Blue Eyes Brown Eyes experiment showed perfectly how racism works. Yall don't even listen to other white people telling you there's a problem. Instead, you just ignore us and try to distract us from our righteous indignation over yet another black man MURDERED by the police.

Don't see you making suggestions on how cops can police better. I just see you defending the state because Republicans are in charge and that's your party and you're loyal to them. You're obviously not loyal to us. You just want us to vote for your party or not vote at all. And that, sadly, is why I call you an agent. You pretend to care but you really don't. You want us to vote against our own interests because it serves yours. And you want to call someone ELSE satanic? Look in the mirror. Look at your own fruit.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2020 11:10:26 AM

Big ups Ras RunMan!

Now, check this out.. It’s all falling into place.

So say I had my Kente cloth, washed feet and kissed boots, and wanted to donate to “the cause”. Where does the money my virtue signal to BLM go? Does it go to the black community and grassroots efforts?.... Not even close!

Black Lives Matter Website, ‘Defund The Police’ Donations Go to ‘Act Blue’, The ‘Biden For President’ Campaign’s Top Source of Donations

Lets take a look at what #BLM is REALLY about

This is all about politics and positioning. Demoncrats play the black community like a fiddle to get money siphoned into their campaigns to continue to do nothing but harm the black community. They are willing to burn the country to the ground in a giant virtue signal to get hundreds of millions of dollars in donations through their BLM shell company.

The mainstream right is barely any better, and none of this is a promo for Trump. Republican leaders are falling down to mob and going along with this crap.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2020 8:47:38 PM

Oh man!! Just when I thought the virtue signaling had reached its peak...

Ahahahahahaha! Yes, yes. I take responsibility! It was MY fault. Let me kiss and wash your feet!

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2020 8:53:14 PM

F**king TOOLS! I bet they donated millions to BLM — err I mean Joe Biden’s campaign.

Get your popcorn, this is getting too good!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I