Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=61

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/8/2020 10:49:39 AM

“George Floyd was a violent criminal with a long rap sheet. He didn’t deserve to die during his arrest”

AGENT H, Yes I said Agent. Do you need me to elaborate?

The fact that you don't know or understand is just a reminder to me of the arrogance under which agents tend to operate. You are an agent of the system. Just like Smith in the Matrix, you don't want the system to change. So when you see a threat to the system... and what's more of a threat than a kind of "Zion" type of mindset of love and unity... you have to attack it with propaganda supporting Trump.

Donald Trump is literally threatening a police state and you got nothing to say about it; no thread dedicated to that, no posts, no sentences, not one word. Trump is clearly a racist. Did you not hear the side conversations he had about the s-hole comment? He thought it would play well with his base because he believes his base is racist too. And I've been saying since Day 1 that the MAGA agenda was a racist and xenophobic agenda because many whites see this as their country, a country for white people, and don't like any other group having power or wealth. Instead of capitalistic competition, they want success handed to them while everyone else pulls themselves up by their boot straps.

And it's not all whites that believe this. This is why they use racist propaganda against them, trying to educate them towards their cause.

To these ends, Republicans have been telling lies. According to history, the Democratic party used to be the racist party. Used to be. Because racists switched. Republicans think we vote Democrat out of loyalty to the name. False. We vote Democrat because we vote, primarily, against the racists and their agenda. If that indirectly helps people in the Democratic party then so be it because it is the lesser of two evils.

Racists hide behind words like "Law and Order". They hide their hate behind badges, suits, and robes. And before Trump they were using coded language and dog whistles to talk about their agenda. White Nationalism. Republicans like Steve King made it crystal clear. People tend to forget history, forget that there was a time when the KKK was this huge very public presence with parades and everything. But because of political correctness they've had to pretend not to be racist so they can blend into society. They can still call the cops on us and try and get us killed. But they are afraid to be identified as a racist because that would threaten their jobs and livelihood.

But in certain jobs you can hide your racism, but still negatively influence the lives of black people. That's what happened to George Floyd. He's not a martyr. He is another in a long line of victims. And sh*tting on victims doesn't make you sound like a moral person. If a prostitute gets murdered, you don't say "oh but they were a prostitute though." So? That doesn't make murder okay and therefore it's not relevant. So why say it? It's an attack. Plain and simple.

It is part of the system that the media ALWAYS smears the victim if they are black. And the reason they do it is so that White people will value that person's life LESS.

And that's why we feel the need to say in response, that "BLACK LIVES MATTER".

It is completely irrelevant who George Floyd was or what he may have done in the past. You're talking about a human being. He had family and friends just like everyone else. But the system always tries to dehumanize us just like when Trump said "they're rapists. They're murderers" Why? So that people wont EMPATHIZE with the struggle of "those people". They make it into an us vs them conflict. When Zimmerman killed Trayvon, he was just a kid, but still they had to put him in the worst light possible so that people even donated to Zimmerman's defense.

...as if he had done a service to (white) society.

Racists don't want White society to feel bad about black people getting killed. That's why they attack the Black Lives Matter movement. My coworker today told me he didn't understand the name and I had to explain to him that "too" was implied and that they shouldn't have to have a sentence as the name of their organization just to protest something that is clearly happening to black people. I told him (he's white) that unarmed whites do get killed too but police don't need to hear that white lives matter. They understand that already. There's no disconnect there. And he understood because he's not a racist. But where does this idea come from that the name Black Lives Matter, is wrong?

IT COMES FROM RACIST PROPAGANDA!!!

You cannot come here and use the same g-d*mn propaganda and expect for no one to call you out on that BS. I'm honestly amazed you're not permanently banned because agents like you never learn no matter what we say because you're not here to learn. In your arrogance, you believe you are here to teach. And that is even more insulting. You want to tell us about our own movements, our own protests, our own people, our own vote, and how we should operate. And naturally, you want to tell us who we should vote for even though he's a racist con man and a criminal.

(continued)

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/8/2020 10:49:55 AM

Violent? Trump has never been violent towards any of his ex wives? George Floyd was caught with a fake $20. Trump has conned hundreds of thousands of dollars out of people. Trump University? Are you serious? He is a liar. All he cares about is how things look. But he didn't stop to think about how it would look to tear gas peaceful protesters just so he could walk across the street for a photo op. But you don't care about that. There's no mention of that. You use nutjob conspiracy theories whenever they benefit Trump but one of the main conspiracy theories has ALWAYS been fear that the government would become a police state and Trump is literally trying to invoke that by using the US. Military on US soil, against the American people.

For me to even say that... I have to admit. I never thought something like that would happen in America. I never thought the second amendment would ever be needed because the government would never overstep all the controls and all the limitations placed around it by the Constitution. And I still don't think I'm wrong about that but I am amazed at how hard Trump seems to be trying to rip up the constitution and become a fascist dictator.

And you think it's a great time to accuse ANTIFA (anti-fascists) of being domestic terrorists?

But you have NOTHING to say about the white nationalists they were standing against? Dylan Roof shot up a black church because he was in support of a race war on behalf of that white nationalist agenda. They have training camps. They are most likely some of the ones agitating these protests. I see no proof that ANTIFA is organized or being trained by any other group. Being against the same thing does not automatically equate to an organization. I'm also anti-fascism. Am I ANTIFA? No. But I appreciate that ANTIFA was there when those "good ol boys" came out of the wood works. I appreciate that ANTIFA stood up to the KKK and white supremacists. So I'm going to be real honest with you. Even if they were "terrorists" I wouldn't give a f*** because at least they showed up against white supremacy. Where were you? What were you doing? Whose side were you on?

But FOX News (aka white nationalist propaganda network) will always focus on any action meant to protect people from the system. And what do they do? Distract, distract, distract. All so people will think Trump is somehow the good guy. Trump even told cops earlier, not to be gentle with suspects.

Does innocent until proven guilty mean ANYTHING to you?

But when you're black... racists always consider you to be guilty. And when you get shot, for them, it only confirms your guilt. You don't get your day in court to prove otherwise. It is 2020 and now more than ever it feels like the system itself is pressing its weight against our necks and we can't breathe. The death of George Floyd is not about who he was or what he did. It is symbolic in what it represents. We can't breathe. Get off us. And if you can't understand that you shouldn't be on this website.

And Candace Owens... is a sell out. Pure and simple. What she says about us benefits her because she's supported by white nationalists. She was able to hide it better before but white nationalists are struggling to maintain white supremacy right now because people are demanding justice and change. That's why she came out attacking. And that's why you are using her words, because she's black. But of course. Do you think we somehow don't know or understand why she is being used by the system? If she was white she would sound like a racist white supremacist. But because she's black, racists white supremacists can use her to say what they want. But you're silly to try to use her words on us. That's not the purpose of that video. The purpose of that video is for whites to see a black face telling them how bad black people are. She is a black white supremacist. Hence, most of us don't give a f*** what she says. She doesn't speak for us.

(continued)

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/8/2020 10:50:12 AM

So when I add up everything you say, over 90% of what you use this forum for is to push pro-state propaganda on black people. You don't even act like a real person outside of all this pro-Trump propaganda. You can't even be bothered to respect us. Because if you respected us you would invest more time into your cover instead of just spewing garbage. I'm now more likely to vote for Joe Biden because of you; because every time you open your mouth you remind me this is what the Republicans are willing to do to suppress the black vote. Disrespectful agents.

You insult our intelligence and then try to play innocent. But I think you are just as racist as [insert latest white woman to call the cops on a black man for living]. You don't support us. Your job is to lie to us. I poke holes in your sources. You don't care. You just keep going nonstop as if your sources are superior to more liberal news media. But it is utter and absolute hypocrisy to attack the more liberal more left leaning media when you push sources on this site that have no credibility and that spin information to try and make Democrats look bad. And the fact that you think they need help looking bad means that they are at least better than Republicans. Republicans don't even pretend to be for us. Why would we choose that? Democrats actually supported a black man running for president to the extent that he won. We still have to hold the DNC accountable and push Democrats in congress to support the policies we want, but that's what EVERYONE has to do. That's normal politics. You can't just put people in office and that's it. That's what Obama said a long time ago during his campaign. Why should we completely abandon a party that we just got the first black president out of, for a party that all the racists joined and that continues to attack our vote instead of trying to win our vote with pro-black policies? Agents are actively trying to trick black people into giving up their vote and their voice. And since Americans weren't enough to do that, the Russians started helping. And let's be clear. The Russians are helping Trump. You're helping Trump. The Russians are spreading lies and propaganda. You've been caught spreading lies and propaganda.

How are you NOT an agent? What's the difference? Are you not getting paid? Because it would be kinda sad if you weren't getting paid. Other people are getting paid to do what you're doing. I don't know how much being an agent and tool is worth on an hourly basis, but you deserve compensation so I hope you are the paid kind of agent and not the free kind. If you're not getting paid I pity you.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 2:50:43 PM

That was cute. Are you done? Are you ready to open your eyes yet? No? Didn’t think so.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/8/2020 3:02:54 PM

Daaaang!
IPX tore you up bad....nice job ninja man

P.s. Candace Owens more clown shoes than you hemp! What a tool

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 3:24:16 PM

IPXninja didn’t do anything other than lie and quote the same mindless liberal talking points.

He believes in the “party flip” that has been thoroughly debunked. He just says anyone who exposes the propaganda he worships is a pseudo intellectual or “sell out”. Congratulate his continued victimhood enslaved mind.. nice

Candace Owens runs everyone of you here under the table with facts and logic. Beautiful and intelligent. Y’all show your racism by calling her a sell out and everything else. It’s pathetic.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 4:00:44 PM

He literally said the words “a black white supremacist”!! Hahahahaha this must be a Dave Chappell comedy skit up in here!

IPXninja is a deluded fool who knows nothing of the world.

He wants to vote for Biden and ignore the fact that Biden constructed the infamous 1994 “Crime Bill” that gave black people 3X the sentence for the same drug crime made by a white person. But no that’s not racist, that’s A-OK! He’s a democrat! Biden literally said “you ain’t black” if you even think about voting anything other than him and Dems.. but no that’s not racist, that’s A-OK! He’s a democrat! I don’t give a shit, vote for the old Alzheimer’s racist ass!

IPXninja wants me to be wrong so bad, that he gets red in the face pissed when in every thread people thank me for presenting the truth!

Ras RunMan must be everything you say about Candace Owens. He sees the liberal propaganda through and through and wants to focus on internal problems and not blame the outside “white” world for everything. How dare he?

“We’ve got one who can see!”

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/8/2020 4:51:11 PM

1. I don't get red in the face. BECAUSE I'M BLACK. You're on a black website.

2. Biden could hump goats wearing a tiara and still be a better alternative to flag humping Donald J Trump who gasses his own citizens for exercising the rights that our military men in uniform are sworn to protect.

3. You still aint said a single word about the use of force against non-violent protesters or Trump's desire to use the military against US citizens.

Your ability to ignore Trump and everything he has done reveals what you are. And you can try to say whatever you want about me. I gave a protest vote for the Green party in Ohio in 2016 because I knew Trump was going to win Ohio and I wanted the DNC to regret the way they were putting their thumbs on the scale in favor of Hillary. That being said, Trump is a clear and present danger to the American people, values, standards of decency, our relationships with our allies, and so many other things that I took for granted that a president could f**k up. Trump blew all my expectations away. I thought he was going to be bad, but I was naive as to how bad these spineless Republicans would allow him to be.

https://www.businessinsider.com/murkowski-mattis-trump-essay-was-true-honest-and-overdue-2020-6

"Perhaps we're getting to the point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up," Murkowski told congressional reporters on Thursday.

So it's not like Congressional Republicans think Trump is god's gift to the White House. The reality is they are simply scared to speak out and to speak the truth. He is dangerous and a dictator in training. He's got to go. So I don't care if Biden pees on little girls in a rap video. Trump must go.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 7:26:53 PM

IPXninja: “3. You still aint said a single word about the use of force against non-violent protesters or Trump's desire to use the military against US citizens.“

More lies there buddy.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/2/2020 6:12:29 PM
“Watch IPXninja come out and blame Trump and “white supremacists” for the riots and violence. LOL. He’ll say Trump using the National Guard and the military to get control of the senseless violence, riots, and looting is the very martial law I have warned against.. Well, for example, if high school kids are having a party and people are inside having a good time without causing a scene, being “peaceful” with what they want to do, but then a few start going outside and drinking, light a bon fire with loud music playing and advertising the fact they are breaking the law and drinking recklessly against the wishes of the peaceful ones at the party, the ones drinking and being reckless can’t then be mad at the cops for showing up to enforce the law. So it is the same with the riots happening now. Peaceful protests being disrupted by the reckless rioters and the situation getting so out of hand that the cops / military have to make an overwhelming presence to regain law and order. We can’t blame the authorities for this response. It’s what happens when THEY rioters do what they do.

It’s purposeful and planned out. Trying to cause a new Civil War.“

Just proves that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you have a sever case of a supremacist attitude. You think I am obligated to respond to everything YOU post, but you don’t even bother to read my posts, you don’t watch the videos, you dismiss everything before I even post it. Then have the audacity to say that I didn’t address what I KNEW YOU WOULD BRING UP. LOL I did it preemptively!! I know your guppy brainwashed types all too well.

Do you see how hilariously dumb and hypocritical this makes you look?

How mad does it make you that someone always thanks me for what I bring? You need to realize that you can’t control what people think or how they vote.. just like your Democrat gods.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2020 9:11:06 AM

“Black Lives Matter” is now a political party

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I