Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=51

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/7/2020 7:14:26 AM

I just don't get the point of the BLM protests right now. We are killed and enslaved everyday by western and chinese companies in Africa, but there is no protest about that. White people gets killed like that by the cops too in the US, but they don't make it to the media. Conversely if whites in the west were child laborers it would come in the media but we africans do not come in the media when we deliver gold to the west. THIS IS A GAME. And then they catch you with the game because you think you do something for the black community, but you don't. Lets make a protest then just against police brutality in all forms. You know africans kill white people too in the US right? Let us focus on our INSIDE PROBLEMS

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/7/2020 9:49:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97tE6_fRxw&fbclid=IwAR1Pi3qexz6s38c6VVx5gHTTD3RQulDLQUdo-cTng9EF7z8eFYMtWZDOR-A

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/7/2020 11:47:44 PM

What a slave mentality.

Black people given their history and context should lick out against western babylon and its systematic white supremacy at EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY, especially given instances of further injustice.

Marches Riots Warfare Exodus... Any which way black people see fit. But to lie down and do nothing is for Jesus followers

Give thanks

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/7/2020 11:52:14 PM

Black man was wrongfully killed by police
People have since began to uprise in response

Anyone who criticises the Basic principle of the above, is a Devil who need exterminating.

Maybe you can critique or discuss and debate the details. But the simplified overview as given above cannot be reasonably argued against by any one claiming Rastafari. If ah so, lef the trod....

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/8/2020 5:00:18 AM

But bredren
Have I ever said I don't do anything?
I haven't once in this thread said that this is something we should not fight against. This is awful. But looking at statistics it seems to me that there are people behind who want africans in a certain way. In the country I come from, BLM blends straightforward gay queer into the demonstration like wtf??

Riots and demonstrations are also good. I have never said that we are NOT oppressed. Just mean BLM is taken over by left propaganda.
My problem is that BLM builds its image from police killings.

- But please brother don't call me a devil

Elaborate on why I got a slave mentality

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/8/2020 5:00:19 AM

Why do we just have one black history month?

why don't we riot every day for all the problems we africans experience in everyday life? I have never seen a demonstration on US companies helping to wage the war in Congo killing millions of innocent Africans.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/8/2020 5:42:37 AM

I was making a blanket statement not directed at any 1 I but to I general interpreted tone and direction of da thread yah

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/8/2020 8:13:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5f-xqHhyUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmLENJ5VNE

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 6/8/2020 8:19:55 AM

And here we got the BLM side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FudGEXvEpA

#BALANCE

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 9:19:09 AM

Ras RunMan: Of course you are right. You see it very clearly. You present both sides of the issue and let the content speak for itself. I have to say though, I’m probably the only person here that will actually watch the videos you posted. It’s not that it’s too difficult to copy and paste the url into a search bar and press play; it’s that it’s much easier to allow the liberal media and university talking points to illicit an emotional response than it is to do balanced and well rounded research, let alone self reflection on what you have previously been led to believe... I LOVED the Drew Brees video by Brandon Tatum! A great perspective and irrefutable facts. But I hate to inform you, I will more than likely be the only one who watches it... See, they will call that “slave mentality” and try to run you off of this forum for that kind of perspective. It’s not wanted here by the majority. When in reality, the liberal propaganda machine has created the victim hood “slave mentality” and should be called out by everyone here just as you do.. See how mad they get at you? Now think about how mad they get at me for posting a similar type of videos and perspective you do.. but being “white” lol. Not complaining tho, I enjoy the conflict.

Points that never got addressed:
• Proof of ANTIFA being trained by ISIS terrorists
• ANTIFA being highly organized with distributed manifestos detailing how to incite riots and violence
• Pallets of bricks left out and waiting on rioters at many large cities
• BLM and ANTIFA being funded by actual NAZI George Soros
• BLM supporting lgbtq transgender BS

Just to name a few... And these won’t be addressed.. What you and I have posted destroy the narrative. But again, it’s easier to go along with it than it is to go against the grain, stand up from the herd, and call out the realness.

Bless up Ras RunMan! Don’t back down.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I