Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=1

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/28/2020 1:43:54 PM

As we can see, an innocent black man was murdered at the hands of police. A tragedy. But we also see the mainstream media pouring gasoline on the fire with false images in an attempt to create more and more racial tension..

This is the photo that went viral.. it has been confirmed fake (not only a photoshopped “make whites great again” hat but it’s not even the same person)

Don’t hold your breath for a retraction / correction...

From this we can clearly see the true nature of the mainstream media. They grab any story, any event, to twist and contort to fit a continuously destructive narrative. This media goes beyond the “two party system” of Republican / Democrat but leans HEAVILY to the left.. This leftist media conglomerate censors anything conservative and “fact checks” with completely biased sources.. So much “fact checking” about COVID-19 but somehow, conveniently, they *missed* this one. Actually, they allowed this photo and subsequent story to go viral and stir up racially heated riots around the country.

Obviously the fire was already burning with the death of an innocent man, but the leftist mainstream media has been pouring gasoline onto it.. Funny how “social distancing” goes out the window REAL QUICK when there is something racial to focus on... Oh, that reminds me.. Why didn’t this mainstream media want to make a big deal about Presidential Candidate Joe Biden saying: "Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." and his full support of the racist 1994 “crime bill”....

Remember, this is THE SAME MEDIA many trust to honestly and unbiasedly report on the COVID-19 situation.. Why they still trust it? I definitely have my thoughts on that...

Saw a REALLY good comment on all of it..

“Today my heart aches over my nation. Yes, I deeply hurt and weep for the murder of George Floyd. The video that has spread all over social media and the mainstream media is highly infuriating. There is no excuse at all for such brutality from any police authority. What happened was clearly an abuse of power, a grave injustice, and is as evil as it gets. Those policeman deserve not only to be fired but to be put in jail for a long time.

But my heart does not just ache for the murder of an innocent black man. No. It is not even for the predictable race-riots that are happening as we speak in Minneapolis, and that are being televised worldwide.

My heart breaks also for the people that are being brainwashed into yet another divisive race-baiting theater.... for MSM narratives that wants ALL AMERICANS to FORGET ABOUT THE RACIST STATEMENTS OF ONE JOE BIDEN, who just days ago questioned the racial identity of not just Republican black voters but for ALL BLACK VOTERS who would dare to consider any other candidate other than him and any other party other than the Democrat Party.

(If you only watch the sound bites of the interview, you miss his full-throated support and defense of the 1994 crime bill. Biden literally tried to convince black America that our communities weren't destroyed, black families weren't ripped apart, and black wealth was not stifled for generations because of a bill he designed. Even the host from “The Breakfast Club” agrees. After the interview, host Charlamagne tha God said, “He really was one of the people on the front lines when it came to the war on drugs, and mass incarceration. If he wants to be president, he needs to fix that.")

Where were the riots for that? Why weren't there protests all over the streets for such a highly racist derogatory statement? Why didn't the MSM cover that story? Why are they pivoting SO FAST to this story of Floyd and the subsequent riots? Why such a rush to turn the attention of millions of black voters away from one of the most racist statements that a presidential candidate has ever said?

Where were the riots and public outrage for the last 47 years when the highly Satanic Planned Parenthood Clinics were setting up 79% of their death-clinics near African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods protectingblacklife.org

Where was the outrage and non-stop 24/7 media coverage over those last 47 years when 19 million black children were murdered at those Planned Parenthood clinics?

Systemic historical genocide and infanticide is not a lead story? Future Martin Luther King Jr.'s, black presidents, inventors, educators, etc were all murdered in cold blood. Not one story from the mainstream media all of these 47 years over that, right?

Crickets.

Today I weep and pray for a nation that continues to fall for whatever Satanic divisive themes the mainstream media feeds them. I weep over The Church, because people who call themselves Christians, who are in ministry, alleged leaders of their movements, still cannot spiritually discern the "conquer and divide" modus operandi of Satan's legions in the mainstream media.

I weep and pray because so many people in this nation are hopelessly puppeteered to whatever narrative the mainstream media tells them to care about. While we are outraged over the awful death of George Floyd, and rightfully so, when will we be outraged over the 19 million other black lives that were quietly butchered to death over the last 47 years in Satanic clinics all across this nation?

If you are enraged at the death of George Floyd, and loud on social media for this tragic miscarriage of justice, why weren't you vocal and active for the 19 million other George Floyd's who didn't have THE CHOICE to live out their lives?

Think long and hard about that one....“

—————————————————

What a mess all this is... But that’s the way they like it. It works for them. Destruction of truth and justice while claiming to stand vigorously for both. The system is a plague, and this mainstream media is the wind it rides in on.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/29/2020 8:30:54 PM

The talking points are lost. The narrative isn’t supported by the people. The COVID plan isn’t working as expected... Cue the race wars.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/30/2020 12:47:44 AM

I'm a little confused. Let me get this straight.

You made a threat entitled "The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots"

...so naturally I clicked getting ready to discuss that.

But then instead of having a discussion about what happened, or discussing police brutality, etc.

you want to use this tragedy to attack mainstream media coverage and claim they are making it worse?

I don't know where you got those images from. I saw an image of an officer at a Trump rally that someone is claiming to be the same officer. However, for me that's not enough to ID him because a lot of white guys look alike to me. But for all I know, none of these images are coming from the media. So when you post stuff you really need to post a link where you got it from. You can't just say "the media".

And then on top of that, you want to use this same thread to attack Joe Biden. What the hell does Joe Biden have to do with the killing of George Floyd? Let me answer that for you. Nothing. What seems clear is that you are using a tragedy to attack the political rivals of one Donald J Trump. And it really is in poor taste.

What Biden said was poorly thought out and bad taste, but wasn't racist. Clearly, you don't know what constitutes a racist statement?

More distractions. Planned Parenthood has NOTHING to do with Floyd getting murdered by police officers. Playing "what about this" because the distractions are more your agenda then police brutality... is simply not right and is disrespectful to the memory of George Floyd. This thread isn't about George Floyd at all and yet you're using his name to spew pro-Trump propaganda. But you don't want anyone to think you're not a Russian troll. You definitely need to learn some boundaries.

Women go to Planned Parenthood for help. Abortion isn't murder. The bible is quite clear on this. Christians falsely assume it falls under "thou shalt not kill" out of ignorance on how the Mosaic law handles abortion and the consequences of causing a miscarriage. Read.

Covid has nothing to do with this either. You're trying to push a narrative and now you're using the death of this man to suggest positions on issues that you have NO IDEA how the man who was murdered thought on these issues. Imagine YOU DIED and Nancy Pelosi used the circumstances of YOUR DEATH to raise money for some liberal cause that you don't agree with. This is not right. Please reconsider what you're doing. Seriously.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/30/2020 1:34:29 AM

The reaction that black people are having to this is not because of what they saw on TV. People don't need to see news coverage of yet another murder to be enraged. When Whites rioted in Tulsa, it wasn't because a white man was murdered by a black person. It was because a white woman named Sarah Page was "assaulted" by a black man in an elevator. More accurately, Rowland tripped in an elevator on his way to a segregated bathroom and the white store clerk reported the incident as an "assault" or a rape.

Page eventually declined to prosecute but the damage was already done. The Tulsa Tribune newspaper said Rowland attacked Page and tore her clothes. White people wanted to lynch him. And what transpired after that is what led to the burning of "Black Wall Street" and the massacre which injured over 800 people, destroyed 35 city blocks, and burned down 1,256 residences. 37 people died. How many white people know that story?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Rowland

The problem is that black people asked nicely for America to do something about this; to stop allowing innocent and/or unarmed black people to be murdered by cops. We had non-violent marches with no riots or looting. Black Lives Matter actually did a good job of trying to keep that from happening by giving people a positive outlet and direction for their anger, pain, and frustration. But guess what? Whites attacked BLM like it was some kind of terrorist group. And while they attacked BLM they did nothing to prevent the next black man from being murdered. They created the TSA to stop foreign terrorists from being able to hijack another plane, but pretend to be powerless to stop black men from getting murdered by the very people sworn to protect them; people who work for local government, whose paychecks come from our tax dollars.

So if you don't listen to reason and nothing changes, how long do you expect people to keep asking nicely... politely. Stop killing us.

You had multiple cops involved, some holding him down. These tactics are being TAUGHT to them. And we say, look at the training. We say, get rid of the bad cops. We say, lets do a better job making sure they're qualified. We say, let them police their own communities, at least where they live or grew up.

And instead of talking about the MYRIAD of things that are wrong and need to be fixed... instead, white people want to talk about Joe Biden??? And what he said? He was saying that no black person should be voting in favor of Trump. And honestly, he's not the best speaker but he's way better at speaking than Trump. It is increasingly obvious that black people should not be voting for Trump but that is irrelevant to any thread with George Floyd as the subject. You want to talk about police brutality? Let's talk. You want to talk about rioting and why people do it? Sure. We can have that conversation. But don't act like white people have never rioted and don't act like it takes some kind of conspiracy to get people to riot. Are there people who want a race war? Absolutely. Some of them will go to a nonviolent protest and throw a brick at a window or something. A lot of people are mad and fed up with how black people are treated. But they are reacting to what they see being done to black people. There are a lot of white people who want a race war. And I'm not talking about people in the media. I'm talking about people like Dylan Roof who shot up a church. Who is gasing him up to do that? You know extremely well that he's not getting it from Fox news.

Black people in this country are being terrorized and police officers have already gotten away with murder to the point that racist cops think they can kill us in broad daylight. There has to be consequences. And if they don't come from the state they will come from the people. That's why they're rioting. They're rioting for the fact that the police aren't scared to be judge jury and executioner; for the fact that all too often they don't even get charged; for the fact that all they have to say is that they were scared and were afraid for their lives and the suspect was "resisting arrest". Every one of us has to consider, in that moment, whether or not we're going to die if cooperate or if we don't. It doesn't seem to matter anymore. So some people are just going to take their chances because no one else seems to be stopping these cops. Surely, not Donald J Trump.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/30/2020 9:16:49 AM

You wanna know why it’s relevant to talk about Joe Biden here?? I’ll show you: Amy Klobuchar is one of several women under consideration by presumed Democratic nominee Joe Biden as a possible vice presidential candidate and she didn’t prosecute murderous cop Derick Chauvin (who has at least 10 conduct complaints during his 19-year career before he was fired on Tuesday) .Klobuchar spent eight years as the Hennepin County Attorney in Minneapolis. She did not prosecute multiple police officers cited for excessive force, including Derick Chauvin. And now this woman could possibly be Joe Biden’s Vice President nominee... nice..

So not only that bombshell... but right after he says one of the most racist comments any presidential candidate has ever said (that he owns the black vote and they “ain’t black” if they EVEN CONSIDER deciding for themselves who to vote for). the system, with its blatantly leftist media monolith, flips with this diversion to draw attention away and from Biden and put it back onto Trump by plastering false photos all over social media (making it go viral) that this cop was wearing a “make whites great again”. Typical. The fact that you say: “What Biden said was poorly thought out and bad taste, but wasn't racist.” Is hilarious, disgusting, cuckolding, and many more things... I’m almost speechless. Imagine if Trump said that!! Hahah oh man y’all WISH he would say those words so that you could use it to the FULLEST!! (There was major backlash by black Trump supporters for this by the way)... And the media can’t have that.. so... George Floyd was deliberately murdered, right on schedule to unleash race riots across America to cause even more chaos.

After reviewing the videos surrounding the arrest and killing of George Floyd, it’s clear to me that he was deliberately murdered. I understand there are different interpretations of what happened, and new evidence may emerge that will alter my view, but based on what I’ve seen so far, it seems abundantly clear that Mr. Floyd was deliberately murdered in broad daylight.

As I know very well due to my many years of training alongside law enforcement and military veterans, police officers are specifically trained to avoid pushing their body weight, through their knee, onto a suspect’s throat or neck for the simple reason that doing so causes severe injury or death. Any police officer that deliberately places their knee (and hence, their body weight) on the neck of a suspect who is pinned against the ground is doing so out of a premeditated desire to cause death.

The question isn’t whether George Floyd was murdered — he clearly was — the real question is why he was murdered.

Put another way, who benefits from the death of George Floyd?

The answer, of course, is that the forces of chaos and destruction (i.e. anti-American, anti-Trump) benefit from his murder. The more chaos and destruction is unleashed during this election year, the more the media hypes up the disaster and assigns blame to President Trump. Logically, it’s absurd, since President Trump had nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd. But emotionally, the media propaganda messaging whips up fear, anger and frustration — emotions that will largely be translated into anti-Trump sentiment in the coming elections.

This comes on the heels of Joe Biden telling a black interview host, “You ain’t black” if you don’t vote for me. The black community was rightfully outraged. Democrats experienced a wave of horror in old “crazy Joe’s” comments, realizing that if they didn’t do something to get the black vote to swing back to their side, many black Americans would vote for Trump, who isn’t someone who talks condescendingly to the black community (like Biden just did).

Right on time, almost as if scripted for the media in advance, comes the story the Left has been dreaming of: “White cop murders innocent black man in broad daylight.” Suddenly the narrative shifts. Joe Biden’s comment is quickly forgotten, and the media tries to redirect blame to Trump.

Left-wing provocateurs send in the militants to torch buildings and cause mayhem. Certain “race baiter” black leaders whip up the hatred and division for maximum effect, utterly avoiding what they should be doing which is calling for all humans to rise up against the real enemies of humanity: Globalists, Big Tech and the depopulation vaccine engineers who will soon be targeting black people all across the world with a “kill switch” coronavirus vaccine.

For the globalists to maintain control of humanity, they must maintain the hatred and division between the races, for if all humans banded together to rise up and defeat the globalists, the people would achieve an immediate victory. The only way the globalists maintain their criminal control and mass genocide operations is to convince certain groups of people to go to war with other groups. It’s all a distraction from the real threat to us all: Evil, demonic globalists who despise all human beings.

Look as this “white cop” carries out the engineered murder in broad daylight, almost as if he’s posing for the cameras, gleeful about the total destruction and hatred he’s about to unleash on the world:

Notice how his torso is leaning forward, placing the majority of his upper body weight on George Floyd’s neck, exactly where the carotid artery is located. Note also that Mr. Floyd is pinned to the concrete and thus has no “give” on the opposite side of his neck. This technique is widely known across law enforcement to be deadly. It is clearly deliberate. This cop could have easily controlled Mr. Floyd by placing his knee between Mr. Floyd’s shoulder blades, for example, but instead he chose to target the man’s neck.

To me, that looks like straight up murder, and based on the video evidence we’ve seen so far, we call for a criminal murder investigation into the police officers involved.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/30/2020 9:52:25 AM

IPXninja:

• “Abortion isn't murder.” (19 million black lives DONT MATTER I guess...)

• “What Biden said (You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me) was poorly thought out and bad taste, but wasn't racist.

• “a lot of white guys look alike to me.”

• “I believe in population control“

• “we need testing and contact tracing at the very least.”

And you call me a bot!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/31/2020 5:23:06 AM

Hemphill is talking about media / mass propaganda

He should have stopped after his first sentence....the murder of an African male while in police custody. If the agreed facts include the acknowledgement that this DID happen, then why are we talking about the media? They can show me as many racially hyped up images and add any extra confusion or sauce on top of the facts as they like... It can't tan next to the natural 'extras' of racially charged emotions thoughts and reflexes which are envoked within InI Black Man maafa automatically, from the acknowledgement of the FACTS ALONE.......... . Please Overstan

The black experience in the west for many through their own personal journey may already be at a tipping point at which any further racial injustice such as this...... Duppybat fly before morning news. You can't bring your propaganda media story to them people. It's not the NEWS which is causing these people to react its the EVENT and its historical context

In warfare, and I'm specifically referring to the relationship between the black man and wombman and western police... After first second third fourth shots are fired in your direction, do you begin with a critique of the media coverage? Do you yell for answers as to who the shots came from? Do you continue to hide and wait for the fifth sixth and seventh shots? Or do you draw for your weapon and return fire? At which point do you do this?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/31/2020 6:03:58 AM

Also, any argument that the officer was SENT BY HIDDEN FORCES with the ultimate goal of creating a race war... Is irrelevant

If the officer was 'sent'
Then what about Eric Garner? Were those officers a part of the same plan?

The numbers speak for themselves.

Try and imagine how many cases of the same that DONT reach the news... What would be the point in your argument for those dealings? You think all cases of police abuse toward Africans is televised? Reported? given a second thought?

Putting it frankly, this has been happening for years. It can easily be argued that any increase in the intensity of the response and reaction from black people and society as a whole was needed YEARS AGO DECADES AGO. In which case any media propaganda is overdue and well needed in the name of Jah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/31/2020 6:07:09 AM

Gas them string them up and light them.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/31/2020 10:48:32 AM

So besides everything that is coming out about the cop and Floyd; the two knew each other, were both in the porn industry, etc etc.. We have the complete shift in media attention.. Went from months of 24/7 COVID coverage to overnight silence. The talking points were being destroyed on COVID, people - black, white, Republican, Democrat - we’re coming together to protest the COVID lockdowns, then overnight all this causing more and more destruction...

My point is contained in this one photo.

A Pallet Of Bricks Was Staged In Downtown Dallas For The Rioters

Paid agitators from George Soros’ funded ANTIFA and BLM disrupt peaceful protests to ignite the riots. Pallets of bricks are purposefully staged to increase destruction.

Also, if you watch the video of the murder, when the ambulance arrives, no medical personnel get out. THERE WERE ARMED POLICE OFFICERS IN THE ARRIVING AMBULANCE. This was a hit. It was purposeful. There was never any attempt to save the life or care medically for him.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I