Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7332&start_row=21

5G and vaccine

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/14/2020 11:54:39 PM

Nothing is a coincidence... very strange this one.

5G installer finds “COV-19” written on inside of 5G circuitry

What are the chances??

Why??

What could this mean??

Messenger: Everton I Sent: 5/24/2020 3:40:36 PM

Bredren

Do you seriously believe in this source?

There are 100,000 propaganda videos out here and you say the other I's are leaning on babylon. This video is as credible as a video where an alien lands on a field. Be careful with who you call babylon. Sometimes you might not know the real babylon. Toxic substances have been recorded over the years, but at the same time, not all vaccines contain this form and you would probably take it eventually if you were to survive malaria eg. With human development has made us stand strong as a nation.

I will not argue for and against vaccines. It has its positive and negative sides. It's not so black and white. It's not just Babylon vs Zion. And yes Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth is right. There are NO evidence. I don't know why he even said sorry. Maybe because he looks up to you...

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/14/2020 2:53:03 PM

I love when people say: “ThErES nO EvIDeNcE!”

Study Finds Cell Tower Radiation Linked to Cancer-Causing Damage in Human Blood

A 2017 study conducted by a group of researchers in India found that people living within 80 meters of cell antennas experienced a statistically significant amount of DNA damage as measured in their blood compared to people living over 300 meters​; away from cell antennas. The researchers concluded that the types of damages sustained by the group living closest to the cell antennas could lead to "several health disorders including the induction of cancer."

Impact of Radiofrequency Radiation on DNA Damage and Antioxidants in Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes of Humans Residing in the Vicinity of Mobile Phone Base Stations

Watch the video here

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/15/2020 5:12:34 PM

I believe I said early on that I wouldn't live close to a cell tower. However, I also explained the difference in how 5G (as in 5th generation) differs from 4G and that it's not about signal power/strength and therefore 5G cannot cause any more damage than 4G.

With social distancing covid-19 cases went down. What were people doing at that time? Weren't they mostly at home? So if they were in homes near 5G towers one would suspect that they had more exposure during the lockdown period, not less. So now that the lockdowns are being lifted the cases in some areas are going up. So how is that even possibly linked to 5G?

Radiation poisoning is a real thing. However, people who are scared of radiation shouldn't watch TV because they emit EMF.

https://emwatch.com/tv-radiation/#:~:text=Modern%20flat%2Dscreen%20TVs%2C%20whether,ray%20tube%20(CRT)%20cousins.&text=Like%20all%20low%2Dfrequency%20EMF,TV%20cannot%20be%20effectively%20screened.

As this article points out though, technology has gotten better and the range where EMF can be dangerous is very close up.

And 5G often uses older hardware to cover greater distances because the 5ghz band has a higher frequency but shorter range. That's why 5Ghz towers can be closer to residences than 2.4ghz towers. But basically everything emits EMF. If you're worried about it then just keep power sources and signal using devices several feet away from you. But the idea that a company would risk the liability involved from an aspect of the technology that is about as old as the technology itself... is just silly. And the idea that 5G could cause covid-19 as some kind of physical reaction... is one of the dumbest things I've heard being trafficked online in my lifetime.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/15/2020 5:18:50 PM

And if EMF was so bad how come our life spans are generally longer than they were before?

https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 7/8/2020 9:39:49 PM

Don’t worry Everton.
My apology was ironic lol

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/10/2020 10:46:41 PM

Now that cases are once again spiking in the US because people are going back AROUND EACH OTHER how is this explained by 5G towers that haven't moved? But will agent H ever admit that he was wrong, that his sources were wrong, and there is no actual relationship between 5G and Coronavirus?

Will he do that?

People are getting sick and dying for real, not on the internet, but in real life. Spreading misinformation can get people killed. So why be quiet now?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I