Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7327&start_row=1

My new blog...

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 4/23/2020 12:02:18 AM

>This is a blog about racism and racial harmony, competition and co-operation, and the mathematics of these. It is a blog about life on earth and life in the universes of our minds.
>
>Jose Marti famously said "there is no such thing as race". Such a statement denies perception. It is the statement of a "White" man. Perception requires distinctions, and distinctions imply races. Only a "White" man could say that they do not perceive race, because they never had to compete racially, they never experienced racism.
>
>If races exist then racism is a fact of life, for it is competition between races. The problem is competition without rules is war, and the rules of racism have yet to be established mathematically. They are mathematically unknown. How many races do you require to compete in a civilized way? This problem has never been solved, at least within the world as we know it. It is known as the Earth-Moon problem and is an open problem of mathematics.
>
>I should go back a bit. Racial competition has been solved in the context of purity of race, without so called intermarriage. If no one is allowed to marry outside of their race then the rules for racial competition are that there are three races. These are the famous "Negroid", "Caucasoid" and "Mongoloid".
>
>Racial harmony has also been solved in the context of purity of race, again without intermarriage. If no one is allowed to marry outside of their race then the rules for co-operation are that there are four races. There is some dispute over what to call these, and this is the point, the dispute stems from not knowing how to co-operate and allow for so called intermarriage. This dispute has led to colourism with the four races usually being designated "Black", "White", "Yellow", "Red" or "Brown". Even the fact that there is no consensus on the latter is an indication that the problem of the rules for racial competition for sex and reproduction has not been solved.
>
>It is a blessing for some that the rules of racial harmony without racial purity has been solved. Twelve races are required for a harmonious world in which everyone is married. But this is obviously impossible. We start as children and have to compete when we reach adulthood to find a wife. The idea that we are born into a world of racial harmony is a patent falsehood. Reproduction is about competition, and we are born single.
>
>If reproduction is about competition then survival shouldn't be. This is why the rules for competition are so important. Establishing them properly, and by this I mean mathematically, means that reproduction can take place in a legal setting, according to the law, without threatening survival.
>
>As I said, the statment of the law is unknown, and the problem to state this law is known as the Earth-Moon problem, a name coined by the mathematician Ringel.
>
>What is known is that the number of races required for competition is between nine and twelve inclusive. So either competition and co-operation require the same number of races, or competition and co-operation require different numbers of races. I believe the latter. But that is only a hunch, based on the fact that competition is different from co-operation, single life is different from married life. Certainly in the case where racial purity is required, which we outlined above, they are different.
>
>But what is the answer when we don't want racial purity? What is the answer when we are allowed to marry freely out of true love? As a mixed-race person myself this is not just a question for the world and those who want to see an end to race wars and racial violence, but a highly personal question of the right to compete on a level playing field for a wife.
>
>So the problem is unsolved, and the confusion of the law is the cause of much strife in the world, yet very few people are working on this problem, citing it as largely uninteresting mathematically. This is probably because the majority of people employed as mathematicians in the most prestigious universities of the world are "White".
>
>"White" privelege means that competition for a wife can be safely carried out owing to the emense power structure of "White" supremacy that enforces it.
>
>I hope to encourage mathematicians of all races to work on this problem with this blog, and will be trying my own hand at solving it as well, besides detailing what is known and exploring any bits of mathematics that might help in finding the solution.
>
>So come with me on this journey to establish the law for racial competition for true love. Please feel free to leave any comments you wish and I will endeavor to answer them unless I deem them to be offensive. Establishing the mathematical laws of the difference between racial offences and civilised racial competition is what this is all about.
>
>Thank you.

Divde Rule and Share Homepage

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I