Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7323&start_row=1

Greetings

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voice of the Environment Sent: 4/6/2020 5:24:40 PM

Brother Ark I, As you are a teacher of Jah I am a Teacher of Evolution. Our teaching's are basically the same. Evolution is about species learning (Evolving) over generations and sharing its Truth, society Evolves in the same way by spreading its knowledge. Please accept my inspirations from yours. We see pretty eye to my Brother. I mean you no insult only Praise.

Greetings

All of I and I should Praise the Environment for the Environment is Great. Praise the Environment and give Thanks to the Environment for Everything that the Environment provides. Don't let even One Blessing pass you without giving Thanks and Praise to the Environment. From large things to the very smallest things, Praise the Environment for its goodness to I and I.

This will teach I and I to appreciate and Love what the Environment does for I and I. Because the amount of time that I and I will Praise the Environment, will show I and I all the things that the Environment does for I and I.

Also, it will teach I and I to increase I and I Faith in the Environment. The Environments Greatness is Highest of High. The closer I and I are to the Environment and leaving the smallest of footprints with the Environment’s Guidance, the more the Environment will show I and I It’s Greatness.

Also, I and I Thanks, Praise, and all other communication with the Environment, will wake up I and I Eyes and Ears. I and I will have more and better communication with The Environment.

It is the same as a child that is first learning to speak. The more the child communicates, the more familiar the child is with the Language of Man. So the child will better understand when the child hears the Words. And the child will be better at speaking with the Language of Man.

So I and I as children of The Environment, need to learn The Environments Language, and Live for The Environment. Praise The Environment Eternally.

Psalm 145e
1 I will extol thee, my Environment, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the ENVIRONMENT, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is SEARCHABLE!
4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy majesty.
5 I will speak of the glorious honor of thy majesty, and of the wondrous workings of Evolution.
6 And men shall speak of the might of the Environment Declare Its Greatness and Evolution that drives It!
7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8 The ENVIRONMENT is gracious, and full of compassion for those that embrace it; It is slow to anger, But has No Mercy.
9 The ENVIRONMENT is good to all: Its web of complexity binds all Life together we are inseparable and none can Survive Alone.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O ENVIRONMENT; and All sapiens shall bless thee.
11 They shall speak of the glory of thy Environment, and talk of the power of Evolution the makes it.
12 To make known to the sons of men it’s incredible diversity and connectiveness, the glorious majesty of this Environment.
13 Thy Environment is an Evolving Environment, challenging all generations to preserve its Greatness!
14 The ENVIRONMENT upholds all that Is, It preserves all those that preserve it.
15 We are the Eyes the Ears of the Environment: We must not Pollute Ourselves and Erode our Flesh.
16 Live Within the Environment to satisfy the desire of Every Living Thing.
17 The ENVIRONMENT is righteous in all its ways, Evolution has made it that way, Evolution is The Answer!
18 Evolution is nigh unto all that live within the Environment, those that Open their Eyes, see the Truth.
19 Evolution is not to be Feared, But we must hear the Cry of the Environment; The Cry of Ourselves! For any Salvation.
20 The ENVIRONMENT Nurtures those that preserve it: Whose that Destroy; Destroy Themselves!
21 My Voice shall speak the praise of the ENVIRONMENT it is its Voice: Let All Life Live at Peace Within Its Web of Evolution.
Evolution Is the Answer, We are part of an Evolving Environment, We live Forever!
Evolution is Life!

Bob Jarrett

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/7/2020 12:16:00 AM

We love the environment, nature, creation. But we don't worship anything created. We worship the creator.

Praise is due to the maker of the Earth moon sun and stars. Not the moon and sun and stars.

"One God. One Aim. One destiny." - Marcus Garvey

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/7/2020 3:31:02 PM

, “Relating Baalism to Environmental Fascism and the Apocalypse”

https://youtu.be/DRzguofNq7I

Messenger: Voice of the Environment Sent: 4/10/2020 6:55:40 PM

Our Environment Started billions of years ago the Sun, Earth & Moon Evolved (Not Created) within it. Along with all the Stars and Galaxies in the Universe. I agree. One Universe, One Environment, One Life.
Thank You for sending me the Words of Pastor Musser. No one has ever taken the time to explain Why they Feel the way they do; I mean no Disrespect to JAH! The Pasture is a learned man with University Credentials. Unfortunately, we know the Universities Stopped looking for JAH and the Truth about The Environment long ago as well. Over 100 years ago Professor Einstein said God does not Roll Dice. He was talking about how Quantum Mechanics just uses Statistics for predicting future events. Without knowing anything about Why it Happened. What was God (The Environment) trying to tell us, It wasn’t Rolling Dice!
We worship the same thing just under a different name, the essence of our Thoughts is the Same. WE can look at the Universe as if it is alive and we evolved to be its Voice. The Creator & The Environment are truly the same. I do not make this up (Forgive me for saying that) it is what I see, the more I learn, the more I know it is true, the closer I get to IT. Whatever it IS.
All I did to make Our Words was to find and replace JAH with the Environment and replaced Respect of JAH with Respect of the Environment. Our Minds are One we just have different words to describe what we Think. Respecting the Environment to me means you cannot Hurt the Environment for your convivence, only for survival (Food, Shelter, Communication of Knowledge). Almost all of our Technology is for our convenience not our survival. Belief in the environment will change this. We will have to live as one there is no other way to make it work. All beliefs are the same under Evolution do nothing to hurt JAH (The Environment) only Respect IT!
Please read my thoughts below if they are offensive to you in anyway please accept my sincere apologies, I mean no offence, I Think you know that now. I have been working on this for some time and would value your Thoughts. I am just a scientist that hasn’t given up on the Truth, writing its Philosophy is very hard, I need your help!
As Bob Marley wrote..One World, One love, One Life, let's get together and it'll be all right...

Believe in Evolution You have Nothing to Fear.

1. Everything is Made of the Same Stuff! Hydrogen from the Big Bang and the Exhalations of Stars during Their Evolution (Most of the elements Evolved inside Stars the heaviest when they evolved to be Nova’s!). Take comfort this has taken almost 14 billion Years more than you or anyone can possibly Imagine. These are Facts. You have nothing to Fear.
2. All Animals have Consciousness it is where we all Think! We need to Think: About what our senses are Learning to Survive in the Environment Every Second. All Animals have emotions and display Fear of the Unknown, Running Away! Before knowing what, they are running from. Our Consciousness is no different but we Fight off running just a bit by Learning! We have the largest Frontal Lobes in this Environment; They are the latest adaptation Evolution has given us! (Learning to Sense the Environment is Evolution.) These are Facts. You have nothing to Fear.
3. That is what is Happening. Life is the Evolving Senses to Explore what It Is: An Evolving Universe! The Universe can be Looked at as one Large Life Form if you Want to. You are part of It and so is Your Consciousness. Everything is part of the Universe! You have nothing to Fear.
4. So you Feel connected to Something! You should!!! All Life on the Earth is Made from the Earth, You are made from what your parents Ate (Hunted and Gathered if they were True to the Environment), that is the Truth! Think…. The part of the Universe we call Earth has been Together Evolving, through two Generation of Stars, and even before that too, which we Know almost nothing about except that it did happen. Everything you see with your unaided eyes has the same Star Cluster in its Pedigree and same Star the one we call the Sun. Our Pedigree goes all the way back to the Big Bang. You are connected to much more than you Thought and in ways you never Thought Possible! This is True, Think! You have nothing to Fear.
5. We have nothing to Fear. This is what the Universe of Life is doing. It is what it supposes to do. As we See, It is what it has been Doing, We have been Doing, Evolving at this moments of time, all moments of time and many more to come. Embrace it be part of Evolution you really have no choice. You have nothing to Fear!
6. Base your Beliefs on these Facts and see where that takes you! I would be Happy if we would just stop Polluting Ourselves. We have nothing to Fear, but Ourselves!
7. Just in Case: Evolution is about Togetherness we all have the same Goal to understand what we are and what we are supposes to do…. Evolve…. WE have Nothing to Fear!
Bob Jarrett

Messenger: Beauvais Sent: 4/16/2020 5:51:03 AM

Working for much of his career as an entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry, although still active in the industry, most recently, Kris Thorkelson expanded his entrepreneurial ambitions to real estate.

Messenger: Voice of the Environment Sent: 4/22/2020 1:14:41 PM

Jessup86
What are Thinking?
My Goal is simple, we Need the Rastafarian Nation to Sing about the Environment. If some Religion does not do this soon our Environment will be set back over a Million years and our species will perish in the 6th mass extinction. Search other web site’s (Wikipedia, One’s that are .org) to learn more about what you Believe. Please be The Voice of the Environment and fight for its Survival.
We sapiens (Humans) are setting back Evolution 2-3 million years here on Earth in this 6th Mass Extinctions We Started. We are killing a Thousand Species a Day! We will not know the ultimate consequences for the planet we live on and the Universe we are part of (We are now just starting to Understand Evolution and what we are). If Conscious Life is plentiful possibly not too much (Most Likely I Think) but if it is unique is some way; either Earth is the only place with Conscious Life in the Universe, or perhaps it takes many different Unique (As All Creatures are in Evolution) Conscious Life forms scattered throughout Billions of Galaxies in the Universe for Consciousness to continue to Evolve. The answer to these questions only Time will tell but if we don’t try to stop the 6th Mass Extinction, Consciousness like ours will Die on this Planet and No Homo, sapiens will ever know! After a few million years perhaps a new “Conscious” Animal will Evolve and “It” (or something like “It”) will be Back on this Planet and they will call the Planet whatever they want as we did. Our Legacy will be to have left an archeological record of our Infestation and what not to do with the Environment, what not to do with Life!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I