Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=181

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/28/2020 2:48:41 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Addressing previous posts before babylon’s advertisements:

Bless up Jahcub I for posting relevant videos about the Rasta camp speaking about Covid.

Evison, haha Yes I, I like how the I thinks. When I first heard about masks I was thinking about tricking all babylon cameras haha.

Jahcub I, when the I said on this post:
“I think that they have increased testing as a way that they are going to combat the protests and take away our right to gather and thus our right to protest. That is by saying that the protesters caught COVID because they are not following "social distancing" regulations. They have increased testing on the youth, young adults especially.”

I man thought about that too, but thankfully I have heard the narrative from babylon that after all the protests in Minneapolis there was surprisingly small numbers of increased infections. They said it looks like social distancing and masks and being outdoors helps to stop the spread, something that most people were doing while they protested. They also made more testing available around the communities where the protests occurred, so I don’t think it is a lack of testing skewing the data.

I think what we are going to see from this is babylon trying to compel us to stay at home and try to make it “less cool” to interact in groups, like how Facebook made it “less cool” to be private or interact in person.

Also Jahcub I said:
“Also (I don't think this mask will save people) however, if COVID is so awful and masks do help protect people from COVID and it's mandatory for whites; then why not have all people wear masks?

I mean if masks protect people then Why is it not mandatory to protect and save non-whites?”

I man think this specific example for a law brought up by the original agent poster was designed to cause disagreement and distraction among InI, but that aside, I think the original law referenced was probably enacted by out of touch law makers with the best of intentions. Shortly after the media changed their stance from “Don’t wear a mask, no need” to “Please start wearing masks”, I man was reading an article where a high ranking official who is a black person said that despite the order, they would not suggest advising people of color in their own community to wear a mask, because it is a fact that people of color are profiled by law enforcement. This was at least a month or more before George Floyd was killed by the police. I imagine the quoted law implies that it would be preferred for all people to wear a mask, especially if nearby other people or inside an enclosed space. However, if a black person or a person of color is so fearful for their own life because of police profiling, then they should not be faced with another law requiring them to put their lives in immediate danger by being shot by police. Of course this means that InI need to reform the police into an organization that actually serves and protects all people in this country, but InI know that is no easy task and not going to happen anytime soon. Especially if we let agents control the narrative.

Jahcub I, Bless up! I man give thanks for the I’s recent posts full of truth. So many good reasonings, I like them all. I give thanks specifically for the I bringing up the 13th amendment. Slavery still exists. Reality.

CarterBlunt I man like the I’s sight more and more. For what it’s worth I would say don’t feel like the I needs to engage with or refute foolish agent behavior. InI are blessed with pure vision to see truth. Even hatred in reaction to agent works can benefit them man’s program.

Evison, I man have no comment on your most recent post haha.

To all Idren who are reading this, I would like to reason on some of this foolery that I hear from time to time that a mask represents the mark of the beast. I think this is vile and harmful for InI. All those who weep for the whore babylon and her economy are agents of the beast and are accepting the mark. InI know it is hard to live inna babylon mess. Shut downs make it even more so to buy the things we need. BUY being the key word there. I think all these are lessons from the Most High that InI need to be self sufficient and care for ourselves to live in heaven on this earth. In these times of plagues and rumors of war, InI need to check ourselves, that InI are not supporting the beast agenda. I man not going to shed a tear for babylon economy. If babylon burn chemicals and release them in the air InI breathe, I man going to wear a mask until I can remove myself from babylon air. I am only in control of what I do. Babylon system is designed to spread all kinda virus among InI. The things InI do to protect ourselves is not the problem.

JAH BLESS SELF SUFFICIENCY AND HEALTH

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/28/2020 3:10:38 PM

Candace Owens.....

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/28/2020 3:10:39 PM

To help strengthen your argument?

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2020 4:47:45 PM

Celebrating death wishes, so nice, so progressive!

Judging information based on the skin color of the messenger, so intellectual, so liberal!

Following Babylon propaganda and attacking real information (without even viewing it), so revolutionary, so Rasta!

I love how none of you can counter the points, you just say “Candace Owens” as if that’s that video contains the bulk of the subject material, or that’s all the work required to contest a point. Truly a sad state that Rasta has fallen into if y’all here accurately represent the community..

I’m waiting for Jahcub I to respond, he seems sincere in looking into information. The rest of you here, well yeah, Babylon zombies.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2020 5:07:18 PM

Complain about the 13th amendment and life in America, while ignoring the 9.2 Million slaves CURRENTLY in Africa.

Africa just recorded the highest rate of modern-day enslavement in the world. Enslaving other Africans.

Armed conflict, state-sponsored forced labor, and forced marriages were the main causes behind the estimated 9.2 million Africans who live in servitude without the choice to do so, according to the 2018 Global Slavery Index. And despite these practices being widespread, slavery has remained a largely invisible issue, in part, because it disproportionately affects the most marginalized members of society, such as minorities, women, and children.

Slavery was especially prevalent in Eritrea and Mauritania, where slavery has even been, at times, an institutionalized practice. In Eritrea, for instance, the one-party state of president Isaias Afwerki has overseen a notorious national conscription service accused of drafting citizens for an indefinite period, contributing to the wave of refugees fleeing the country. Workers that have claimed that they were forced to work in the nation’s first modern mine are also currently suing the Vancouver-based mining company Nevsun that owns a majority stake in the mine.

So progressive, so liberal, so Rasta.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/28/2020 5:28:44 PM

Snowflake much? Hypocrite much? Did I trigger you? Act like a spoiled brat, get put in time out. If it was my forum, you wouldn't be allowed back.

Hemphill is a good example of what happens to white people when their relatives molest each other for too many generations. He is best ignored.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2020 6:03:51 PM

Lol. Oof.

Carter’s blunt must have been dipped in somthin extra today.. He’s off his rocker.

Death wishes, incest accusations, and advocating for censorship.

You know? He’s not off his rocker, in anger the true character comes out. This is as liberals are. Vile

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 8:26:35 PM

Hemphill,

I had said, "I do think that "victim mentality" is a form of mental slavery. It can trap a person, keep them downpressed and held back. InI should reason deeper on that sometime.

InI must emancipate Iselves from all forms mental slavery.

InI must also stand for truth and reality. Denying the truth and reality will not help anyone. No, denial will only make matters worse, and it is used as a form of divide and conquer by the system."

White privilege exists. The system was designed to give privilege to white people. The system institutionalised racism:

One great example of this is in education. School teaches about white heros, inventers, artists, mathematicians, scientists, musicians, doctors, etc. Not much of any other race represented. Not much about natives, nor black people, nor latinos, nor asians; even though all these peoples made/make america.

If America is great, it's the people that make it great. But American schools never teach us about the peoples history. No they just give us the stories of white dudes in wigs and high heels. A buncha crossdressing devils...

I have read what you had written, I haven't watched the videos yet. I'll watch them and give a better reasoning on what you posted when I get more time.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 8:49:31 PM

Cedric,

Blessed love bredren

You said, "I think the original law referenced was probably enacted by out of touch law makers with the best of intentions."

I think that about sums up most the laws these days...

I sight what you are saying though. And I think that is part of it, no doubt.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2020 11:03:52 PM

The original order came from this...

That is the kind of devilish these ridiculous orders come from, and why they promise to produce a no better fruit.

Jahcub I.. As far as our other conversation goes.. History is history. When learning about American history, and world history, I was taught about all sorts of things. Revolutionary war, The founding fathers, slavery, civil war, inventions of electricity, automobile, airplanes.. on and on. Also learned about the pyramids in Egypt, the Roman Empire, the Holocaust, WW1, WW2.. We weren’t taught about the reconstruction era and the origins of the democrat party and their KKK militia, we weren’t taught about eugenics and America’s influence and business with Hitlers Germany, we weren’t taught about Haile Selassie and the battle of God vs earthly Babylon system. But what we have to realize here is that public’s schools within America are going to focus on America and have an extremely limited scope of even that.. I mean, you go to a French school growing up in France, your focus is going to be on French history.. Same with any other nation. It doesn’t mean that this is inherently racist on an institutional level. However, I agree that omitting certain aspects of history helps to mold a youth into a mindset that is desirable by the social engineer puppet masters. I’ll say that again.. omitting certain aspects of history helps to mold a youth into a mindset that is desirable by the social engineer puppet masters.. A perfect example was brought up earlier. Not teaching about the reconstruction era and proper orientation of the 2 political parties, their early history continuing today, but rather teaching ones a false history of democrats to preprogram them for accepting the dichotomy today. And if your argument is that this same school system, that is largely ran by leftists, is and has been omitting and changing things to keep black people down, then I can agree. That is the democrats modus operandi, they created the KKK, the Jim Crow laws, they fought to keep slaves, the fought to keep segregation, Joe Biden constructed in 1994 the crime bill that Clinton signed that gave Black people 2 times the sentence for the same drug crime committed by a white person, democrats initiated the welfare state to separate black families and keep you poor and dependent, democrats lobby for Planned Parenthood founded by a racist eugenicist that kills black children 5 times more than any other race.. If THAT is the “systemic racism” or “institutionalized racism” you speak of, then I’m on board 100%.. But to take that, smudge the real players and creators of it, and blame all white people and say that in 2020 there still exists a distinct advantage and privilege of simply being white, I won’t get behind that...

Check these out..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8z5h6BjoZ/?igshid=g6kgua4ymtha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_JxYdAnTi/?igshid=umlcwehmrfw7

I hope those are visible to you if you copy and paste them.. They are not on youtube and I can’t embed it here..

But they are powerful. Many people see it, many people know the real history of it. Many people are awakening to the lies..

And to be clear, I am against the “Rhino” Republican establishment just as much as I am against the leftist Democrat liberal cultural establishment. So many simply hide behind the 2 party system and bank in on the fighting and finger pointing.. They are puppets in the NWO globalist scheme.

America is great because of it people and the opportunities that exist here. Big government, either right or left, and the media that goes to bat for them, is all the enemy of the people. No other nation has such a diverse and open way. Is it perfect? No! Has it ever been? No! Will it ever be? No! But I’m telling you, when America falls, what replaces it will be 10 times worse than anything that the biggest America hater could imagine. The world is being played by unimaginably sick people.. More so than anyone of us here realizes.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I