Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=141

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2020 1:30:22 AM

"The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation"

Hemphill this is bullshit
I personally have stared the virus in its face radiologically and via specific blood work patterns, continually over the past 3 months. Young healthy people are dead from covid19 and thats just a fact

The overestimations propaganda and hysteria I may agree... Im with you on that

But the virus is real. And it has affected and killed the elderly the young and children. Your above statement takes the skeptisism a level too far that's all its not essentially only people who would have died anyway. None at all

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2020 1:38:06 AM

The numbers have been inflated from the start
The media response, WHO advice and international lockdowns and martial law has been very very strange

But simply, no other common virus has been seen to produce the chest xray findings and blood workup that COVID presents with, in such a varied epidemiological range

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2020 1:49:03 AM

"The key word I told you before was "medically stable". If you went to the hospital with covid they don't send you to a nursing home after. They send you home. The burden of proof is on you to show that some hospitals were discharging "medically stable" covid-19 cases to a nursing home, rather than their own house."

Hospitals discharge people to care homes who are deemed unfit to manage with their daily activities at home, or have deteriorating mobility or cognitive issues whereby they need 24 7 care

This is common for many elderly people who contract COVID or pneumonia or have a stroke or heart attack etc.. Any disease of the elderly has the potential of reducing their usual level of function temporarily or permanently, even After the disease itself has been stabilised or cured. Also, many elderly people in their OWN homes are already on the tipping point of needing full-time care.

To put it simply, someone can be stable MEDICALLY - for example they have COVID but do not require oxygen or ventilation or intravenous medication, their vital signs are good ie they are STABLE and therefore should not remain in hospital.
But that doesn't mean they are well enough SOCIALLY to be discharged to their own homes and left unattended. Many of the elderly need to be discharged to care homes temporarily after recovering from a new illness.

It's nothing new and only illicit the level of misunderstanding of health care processes within this thread, and general confusion to fit certain agendas

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/3/2020 8:45:28 AM

First of all, those aren’t MY words.. I am quoting a panel of scientists and medical experts who stated that.. “the 93-pages report titled “Analysis of the Crisis Management” has been drafted by a scientific panel appointed by the interior ministry and composed by external medical experts from several German universities.
The report was the initiative of a department of the interior ministry called Unit KM4 and in charge with the “Protection of critical infrastructures”.

Secondly, it’s not just the elderly who were ordered to be staged at nursing homes. It literally said “No resident shall be denied readmission or admission to the NH solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19,” not just readmission, but ANY PERSON COULD BE ADMITTED. Again, I linked very clearly a video of a COVID-positive 20 year old man who was sent to a nursing home. He was not the only young one to have been either.

Thirdly, the entire premise here was that nursing homes would have to take them to free up hospital beds for new incoming.. hospitals never really got overrun. There are reports that hospitals where laying their staff off because they were essentially empty.

Read my entire post before you start plucking things from it while selectively ignoring other aspects

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2020 10:07:12 AM

There is no wrong doing in hospitals discharging patients to nursing homes care homes or rehab units, and these homes have No right of refusal if that person had been living there Pre-admission to hospital.

This includes COVID positive or suspected patients

It's globally accepted practice

That was my only point / correction as it seemed as if you were putting it down to a country or state level conspiracy or wrong doing or practice outside of the norm. This isn't true

If you reread my post you may overs why. But regardless if you disagree it's global, and has been happening way before SARSCOV2

Young people usually do not get discharged to nursing homes but it DOES happen maybe a young person unable to self care maybe a young person with a severe learning difficulty or cerebral palsy etc.

If you are able bodied and young and being discharged to a nursing home there is literally NOTHING STOPPING YOU STANDING UP AND WALKING OUT. lol its not a custodial sentence. And if your unable to get up and walk out then maybe that's 5he reason you need to be there

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/3/2020 12:23:25 PM

"If you are able bodied and young and being discharged to a nursing home there is literally NOTHING STOPPING YOU STANDING UP AND WALKING OUT. lol its not a custodial sentence. And if your unable to get up and walk out then maybe that's 5he reason you need to be there"

Correct, but in all of Hemp's propaganda his intent was to show that such transfers were dangerous to the elderly already in these nursing homes. This is why it is important to understand the key words "medically stable". He's acting like they were sent there intentionally to kill the elderly and that this was the plan of democratic governors.

But if you read the executive orders the governors do not make the decisions regarding patient transfers. That's done by medical professionals. So even if a long term care facility admits a 20 yr old it is because a doctor made that request, not a governor. So it's not political. It's medical.

Another thing Hemp ignored in his rush to propaganda, is the fact that these facilities were also supposed to have designated covid-19 wards or designate a shared location where covid-19 patients could go that would have special protections. This would most likely include a separate entrance and obviously not have any contact with the existing elderly residents.

When people cherry pick the facts that's how conspiracy theories are born.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/6/2020 11:11:35 AM

This is the media that IPXninja and SonofMan trust without question... I just wait to watch the chips fall because I know they are a fake corporate media propaganda machine. Well it happened again!! ROTFL!! Remember IPXninja cucking for CNN in saying Trump is trying to kill people “WiTh THis DaNGerOUs dRuG!”??

Two Huge Covid-19 Studies Are Retracted After Scientists Sound Alarms

The reports, published in two leading journals, were retracted after authors could not verify an enormous database of medical records.

Two prominent studies on the drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine that used the same dataset from a company called Surgisphere were retracted on Thursday.

June 4, 2020

The studies, published in renowned scientific journals, produced astounding results and altered the course of research into the coronavirus pandemic.

One undercut President Trump’s claim that certain antimalarial drugs cure Covid-19, the illness caused by the virus, concluding that the medications in fact were dangerous to patients. The other found that some blood pressure drugs did not increase the risk of Covid-19 and might even be protective.

Both studies were led by a professor at Harvard, and both depended on a huge international database of patient medical records that few experts had ever heard of.

But on Thursday, the studies were retracted by the scientific journals in which they had appeared, The New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet, because the authors could not verify the data on which the results depended.

The retractions may breathe new life into the antimalarial drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, relentlessly promoted by Mr. Trump as a remedy for Covid-19 despite a lack of evidence. On Wednesday, after the journals noted concerns about the studies, the World Health Organization announced that it would resume trials of the medications.

But the retractions also raise troubling questions about the state of scientific research as the pandemic spreads. Thousands of papers are being rushed to online sites and journals with little or no peer review, and critics fear long-held standards of even the most discerning journals are eroding as they face pressure to rapidly vet and disseminate new scientific reports.

“It is now clear to me that in my hope to contribute to this research during a time of great need, I did not do enough to ensure that the data source was appropriate for this use,” Dr. Mandeep Mehra, lead author of the two studies, said in a statement to The New York Times.

“For that, and for all the disruptions — both directly and indirectly — I am truly sorry.”

Two Major Hydroxychloroquine Studies RETRACTED! (CNN Hosts Visibly Upset)

Too funny!! You’re sources are corporate propaganda through and through!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/7/2020 11:59:14 PM

Medical studies are sent to journals 365 days a year. Only a select few are peer reviewed and its common for some to be recalled. The whole point of hypothesis are to be proven wrong or right.

I was aware of both of these articles in REAL Time and there is no propaganda or error in practice. The studies came about in March at the beginning of the pandemic when we knew very little about the virus. The little that we did know at the time was how the virus enters the body through a specific receptor the ACE2 receptor which is also affected by meds such as the blood pressure medications mentioned. So it was theorised that if you put a patient on these meds, this could block some of the receptors allowing less opportunity / space for the virus to enter the body via the same receptor. Logical thinking. No propaganda. Based on the available data at the time.
As it turns out, there is now more data and nothing to suggest a strong link between these meds helping or not. So what? It was worth the try as it was born out of logical thought.

Many things have been trialled as potential cures or in helping.

The current trend is to use the plasma of recovered patients.... In 6 months new studies may also prove this wrong. It doesn't mean the original study was put there purposefully for propaganda reasons..... You are just witnessing the scientific process occur in real time

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/8/2020 5:50:17 PM

what GA said.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2020 7:29:10 PM

It’s a blatant example of the fake news media at play. Plain and simple. If you can’t see that, then “you’re in too deep”

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I