Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7306&start_row=21

African Bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/5/2021 4:41:57 PM

Why does it matter what color they were
Why does it matter if Israel is in Africa or not
if you can learn from the stories then you can learn from the stories.
We are all one people

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/6/2021 3:32:54 PM

Why does it matter?
Why did it matter to the Europeans who white washed biblical history? Why did it matter for them to paint the black christ white? Why did it matter for them to lie and say Israel is not in Africa? Why did it matter for Whites to also lie and say that Egypt is not in Africa. Why does all that matter?

It matters because the truth matters.
It matters because Black history matters.
It matters that Black people know how great they truly are.
It matters because it is the lies and deception of the Babylon shitstem that has kept the world physically, mentally and spiritually in shackles.
It matters because it is only the truth that shall set InI free from the physical, mental, and spiritual slavery of the Babylon shitstem.

Truth and reality matter

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/19/2021 8:45:48 AM

Blessed love

Yes I, we here in Africa have got one of the oldest Bible. Read what the Emperor Haile Selassie I have to say,

"WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal."

The ancient African language called Amharic is what they spoke.

Read here what the Emperor Haile Selassie I have to say,

"Ethiopia an island of Christianity, is recorded in history as having received first the Old Testament, and then the New Testament earlier than most of the countries of the world. When, in Old Testament times, she received the Law, and when, in New Testament times, she received the Gospel, she ensured that the Scriptures were translated into the ancient language of Ge'ez. From those times to this, various books both of spiritual and material profit have periodically been compiled and written in Ge'ez. We remember with deep gratitude those fathers of old who, as time and opportunity allowed, worked with much care and labour and have left us books for the preservation of the Faith and for the increase of learning and knowledge."

"In former ages. Ge'ez was the language of the country and so. even without an interpreter, the people had no difficulty in examining and understanding the books; but just as one age succeeds another, so Amharic, Which sprang from Ge'ez, gradually grew until it became the Common speech of the people, taking the place of Ge'ez. At that time. Ge'ez was understood by the learned People of the Church. but was not readily understood by the ordinary people. Arising from this, the scholars in their preaching and work have for centuries been forced in their teaching to interpret from Ge'ez into Amharic. And these conditions prevailed until Our own times."

Haile Selassie I Marcus Garvey I Holy King Emmanuel I

Now Prophet Marcus Garvey gives the I the message that the White man is greedy and really does not care about true Christian. He uses the Bible to enlsave the Black man and take all his resources. Today this is no different. The Christianity they have in the world is Paganism. The pope and his agents are all wicked devils run by capitalist greed. They let people work with a slave muzzle and don't care about their their health. They tell us we can't have ganjah to use as medicine. They tell is we can't sell or buy our medicines. They tell us we must die and suffer. They lock the rasta men in jail. They use the Bible for their own greed.

Read here what the prophet say,

(9)

With the Bible they go to foreign lands,

Taking Christ and stealth in different hands;

Making of God a mockery on earth,

When of the Holy One there is no dearth:

They say to us: "You, sirs, are the heathen,

"We your brethren-Christian fellowman,

"We come to tell the story of our God";

When we believe, they give to us the rod.

(I0)

After our confidence they have thus won,

From our dear land and treasure we must run;

Story of the Bible no more they tell,

For our souls redeemed we could go to hell.

Oil, coal and rubber, silver and gold,

They have found in wealth of our lands untold;

Thus, they claim the name of our country, all,

Of us they make then their real foot-ball.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I