Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7296&start_row=1

Micah X

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/19/2020 10:55:23 PM

I was wondering

What does the I feel about Micah X?

The man who killed 5 officers because he got so tired of the police murdering blacks

A lot of black lives matters support him

E.g. one said

"Happy birthday Brother Micah X.
On July 7th, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson, fed up with and enraged by police brutality and lack of accountability, open-fired on white Dallas Police officers, killing five. The African-American community, jaded by unjust killings, arrests, and harassments, hardly empathized with the deaths of the officers. After decades of protesting and marching, one young brother decided that we had enough and took it upon himself to be a martyr for the fight against police brutality. Whether you view him as a hero or not, you can not deny that he took a stand when so many of us do not. For that, we remember him as a melanated great.
Rest in Power Brother Micah X"

I just feel that its hard to hail him. Even dough he did it for the black community he killed five men. 5 men who don't see their family again even dough they worked for babylon its sad that Micah X attacks the system and fall into the white mans trap. (Babylon they kill everyday) But we are not them. So Its hard for I to see him as martyr

What is your opinion?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/20/2020 12:17:33 AM

In other ways

Why the f'uck hell a murder?!

He killed 5 innocent men. (ok they were police officers so they are not that innocent, but what if they took the job because they believed that they could do a positive difference) I would trynna teach people why its bad to become a part of the police force.

Why hailing a killer?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/20/2020 3:38:57 AM

Respect

Full Respect

I remember he painted RBG on the wall in blood before they bombed him. AmeriKKKa made him a trained murderah before he turned the gun and tables around

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/20/2020 4:50:03 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/20/2020 4:50:03 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/20/2020 4:50:05 AM

If you go through murderers history there has almost always been a reason why they have become as they are. I don't see it how he is different just because he is a victim of racism and a black uplifter fighting against police brutality. I still see it as a man who did what the system wanted him to do so they now can say that black people also kills whites. But the most important thing is that he killed and didn't fight in another way. I can't respect that.

What exactly is it you have respect for Garvey? Not to downplay what you just wrote. I'm just more curious. Whether you could be more specific

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2020 1:23:09 AM

I have respect for the Lion that takes a militant stance after being kidnapped caged and oppressed, over the passive domesticated I dem. I didn't say that I agreed or disagreed with the methodology but I can respect it.

He was an American trained warrior who was responding to black people being under a state of attack. He responded in kind to an act of War.

Respect.

Respect same way to Ras 'Ranking Dread' set speed as with Micah X, one of I favourite reggae artist

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/21/2020 3:03:21 AM

Give thanks for your respond and videos Garveys Africa

Rastafari

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 2/21/2020 3:44:14 AM

Attacking police and soldiers doesn't really do anything, just makes them more militarized and they can fundraise off it and cry for sympathy. You aren't even taking pawns off the board, they just replenish or increase their numbers. In order to cause a real disruption, you would have to go after billionaires and their assets.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2020 8:55:54 AM

I sorry but I have to add more again...

What if his only goal was to create a single media headline of Black Strikes Back as a drop against the ocean of headlines of Black Death.... MURDER; with only pardoned officers, protests and marches to show for it.

The question isn't what do we think about this man but what do we think about him in relation to the killing of the police officers..... Which should never in my opinion be reasoned on without first reasoning upon systemic police brutality and authoritarian racism and murder. This man's case is only the leaf of the limb of the branch etc of the situation at play.

InI have to balance the shock or gore of hearing the details of this man's story against the details of all the other stories of InI treatment in Babylon

Bless up

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I