Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7273&start_row=61

Whats wrong with eating the box???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 3/28/2021 9:26:51 PM

Simply because human flesh is unclean, according to Leviticus, and when one performs oral sex them eat up a lot of human cells or flesh from their partner.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 3/30/2021 12:34:15 AM

You wouldn't nyam human corpse, would you?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/5/2021 4:02:00 PM

According to Leviticus, regular sex is unclean also.

Not everything in the bible is a "sin". What is a sin? We could define sin as any "transgression of the law". And that's accurate. However, the law is a bit more nuanced than people give it credit for.

Part of this is because some of the law was dedicated to health but these were not doctors. If a person got sick because of a shellfish allergy then they may have thought shellfish were bad to eat. Many people are allergic to shellfish. But many people are allergic to many other things. They were told not to do it in general out of fear for the general safety of the population; not not "don't eat shellfish because eating them is a crime."

And so that's what the Rasta Youth is asking for. "Make it makes sense".

So there are some things that would get you kicked out of Israel (if not executed). If you consumed blood, for example. However, coming into contact with blood, in general, made you "unclean". Students of the bible should try to understand this context of "unclean" as unsanitary (or not "sterile"). (But their standards of "clean" would have still been way below our standards)

They had to pay more attention to prevention because they didn't have cures like modern medicine has today. We also have allergy medications today. So all these things must be read in context. It's not wrong to have allergies. I have seasonal allergies. Is breathing pollen a sin? Of course not. So you can't avoid everything you or other people might be allergic to.

They couldn't see viruses and things on a microscopic scale but they did notice a difference in sick animals so they could tell from the body's reaction that it was sick. This is why, even if a clean animal died of sickness, you were to treat the meat as unclean. Unclean basically just means you could catch something.

If you don't prepare Chicken right, although it's clean, you can get sick. Likewise, if you don't use a condom you can get sick. You CAN... doesn't mean you WILL. They didn't have condoms so their risk of catching an STD wasn't 100% but was much higher. And so without laws telling people that they were "unclean" until night time, this was a good way of keeping diseases from spreading.

This is why it is hilarious to me (at the same time not funny at all though) when people who are against covid-19 protections, like mask wearing, try to use the bible for justification. Doing so shows they have no OT biblical understanding whatsoever. The bible doesn't tell you not to have sex. It simply says that if you have sex you shouldn't be touching everything until a good amount of time has passed. And that's because germs can't live for too long outside the body.

So as much as many people get off by pretending to be better than you for all the laws they think they're keeping, it almost doesn't matter if you don't understand why you're doing. And that's kind of what Rasta Youth was saying and I agree with that. Oral sex is "unclean". And? All it means is that you shouldn't perform oral sex and go around touching other people's food, blowing your breath in their faces, etc.. That's nasty. But unlike the Israelites, I have indoor plumbing and can hop in the shower whenever I need to as well as use antibacterial soap. They didn't have these things so they had to do the best they could. If the bible was written in 2020 it may have said "and thou shalt have a bidet in thine house and at least one air purifier per level".

They often lived in tents with no sewer system. So where is the human feces? Where does the extra water go after a rain? A lot of us who descend from Jamaica also remember taking a bath in a river, waterfall, etc. If you take a bath in an unfiltered water source, then you are exposing yourself to pollution, including human and animal waste, as well as you are contanimating the water with your own waste. How many mosquitos were attracted to them? All these things matter to the overall health of a nation. But if you don't understand at least what they were trying to accomplish with certain laws then you may still be breaking the "heart" of the law. Likewise, if you wash and sanitize yourself that is also a way of keeping the "heart" of the same law you think others are violating by performing and receiving oral sex.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/5/2021 4:07:26 PM

Also, diseases, deformities, mental illnesses, sterility, etc.

things misunderstood were often viewed through a superstitious lens as being a "curse" by the gods.

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/14/2021 8:59:51 PM

Some eat off dog plate with the dog. And, tounge kiss with the same dog that just licked another dogs ass or it own or another ting...diss-gusting. And dem a wonder why dem get sick...

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/14/2021 9:16:12 PM

And when it comes to so called "morden medicine" ask yourselves where those "ingredients" are saught and found?? Indegenious people. People that have being using it since creation.The same ones that used it in natural form before babylon took over...and then made everything chemical

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/28/2021 5:05:18 PM

Nqondlo: People that have being using it since creation.

Definitely a lot of truth in that. The only thing I would add is that indigenous people are likely to use the whole plant. Drug companies will then find the "active ingredient" in that plant that is the actual cure or treatment, and then artificially reproduce that ingredient. Chemistry doesn't necessarily mean bad.

chemical - a compound or substance that has been purified or prepared, especially artificially.

When it is bad it is often due to other ingredients they put in, either to justify a patent or to make it have a longer shelf life. But overall, good point being raised.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/28/2021 5:13:23 PM

Nqondlo: Some eat off dog plate with the dog. And, tounge kiss with the same dog that just licked another dogs ass or it own or another ting...diss-gusting. And dem a wonder why dem get sick...

well obviously if a person even kisses someone with bad hygiene then that's on them. The human mouth has bacteria just like a dog's mouth. Their mouths are cleaner in SOME ways and dirtier in others. But hygiene isn't necessarily superior based on the genus or species.

So if a woman opens her legs and smells like a dump truck, then rethink what you're about to do. That smell is coming from bacteria.

Feel free to consult this list:
https://microbeonline.com/pathogenic-microbes-characteristics-smell-good-bad/

additionally:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/vaginal-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050664#:~:text=Advertisement&text=Bacterial%20vaginosis%20%E2%80%94%20an%20overgrowth%20of,don't%20cause%20vaginal%20odors.

Vaginal odor may vary throughout your menstrual cycle and may be especially noticeable right after having sex. Normal sweating also can cause a vaginal odor. Though it may be tempting to douche or use a vaginal deodorant to decrease vaginal odor, these products may actually increase irritation and other vaginal symptoms.

Bacterial vaginosis — an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria — is the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors. Neither do yeast infections.

Generally, if you have vaginal odor without other vaginal symptoms, it's unlikely that your vaginal odor is abnormal.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include:

Vaginitis
Poor hygiene
A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days
Trichomoniasis
Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)
Cervical cancer
Vaginal cancer

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/25/2021 1:06:11 AM

Its cultural, is answer enough, XP and LenoLion stop trying to convince others in your sexual deviance.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2021 10:46:30 AM

Garvey's Africa it's a joy to see the I here again! Welcome forward King.

On this subject as a womban I want to say that I fulljoy I King&I union in the most natural way, penis to vagina, life creating sex. There is no desire on either of our part to do anything else. What a great joy it is to be on the same page on this. Fulfillment in every way. And because of our lovefilled union we will have children. This is the greatest gift of all. More Life!

In today's society it is the norm to do all kinds of other things, even women sticking things up their man's ass has become the norm. Many are led astray thinking they have to do what's normal if they want to compete with others who would do those things. But love is not a competition. And Nazarite means separated, not part of normal society. So we don't have to be normal and we don't have to compete or be compared to societal norms. Life is precious, I&I promote life in everything we do.

If we as womban are not going to stick things up our man's ass, we have to draw the line somewhere. Why not draw the line at natural intercourse? Why not fulljoy the union in the way our bodies and nature set for us, with perfectly joining pieces that makes two people into one, and then two into three with creation of new life.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I