Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7273&start_row=1

Whats wrong with eating the box???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/24/2020 4:47:34 AM

If founders of Rastafari started in Africa and not in Jamrock. Would it ever be a thing (not to taste di pum pum)

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/24/2020 12:15:16 PM

Bredren, this is something that many spiritual livitys, Africa and worldwide, advice to stay away from; for both man and womban.

One reason is the cleanliness of such an act. Putting genitals in ones mouth is not a clean thing. A simple search on the internet will show all the diseases that can come from putting genitals in your mouth. And so if your mouth has been sucking on someones genitals, than no, don't try and share a spliff, that is a dirty thing to do.

There are some that claim that the fluids from the wombans vagina can cause throat cancer in a man. I don't know of there is any science to back up this claim, I have not researched into it myself.

On a spiritual level, there is the karma, the cells/DNA, that comes with peoples bodily fluids. Sharing bodily fluids exposes ones to another's karma, cells/DNA, diseases, etc. By sharing in another's karma; one is exposed to the others wrong doings and trials and tribulations that the other must go through based upon their karmic lot in life. In other words, your spirit takes on the hardships and life lessons of another. Kinda like going to prison for a crime you did not commit.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/24/2020 3:46:30 PM

Personally though, I feel that whatever ones do as lovers is between those lovers. And to express that love fully to one another is one of the most beautiful experiences this life has to offer. Also there are spiritual heights that ones can reach as the divine masculine and feminine energies come together as one. That cosmic dance; the power of creation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2020 12:59:21 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/24/2020 4:47:34 AM

If founders of Rastafari started in Africa and not in Jamrock. Would it ever be a thing (not to taste di pum pum)

It could have only had happened as it happened in Jamaica.

The italist bow'ahz is a mixup suppm

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/25/2020 12:49:15 PM

100 agree - between king and queen

thank you for your answer, but i just have to ask.

The diseases.
I've never heard of diseases from licking. Only if, of course, if the queen has an illness she can transmit to you through oral sex. But if you know she is perfectly clean ?? Is there still a risk of illness ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2020 5:45:23 PM

You can get chlamydia or gonorrhoea or thrush within your throat. You can also get oral herpes. You can also get hepatitis C and are at an increased risk of oral cancer through the hpv virus.

Each indidivudals genital area houses thousands of natural flora bacteria.

Medical science aside.. Again, consider a man who refuses to eat meat or blood or anything living and yet will conesume genital cavity.

After that, each to their own

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/25/2020 9:49:38 PM

Rasta youth asked, "But if you know she is perfectly clean ?? Is there still a risk of illness ?"

I think GA just answered it best

I had mentioned that I heard that fluids of the vagina could possibly cause throat cancer. I heard that from an Hon. Priest.

GA had said "Each indidivudals genital area houses thousands of natural flora bacteria." I think that this could also be a contributing factor in the possibility of throat cancer or other non-STD illness caused by licking pum pum.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/26/2020 9:32:05 AM

much thanks

I know its pretty weird and private to ask about

But you know

just felt I had to find the reason

hehe

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 1/26/2020 10:58:23 AM

Bacteria doesn't cause cancer, carcinogens do. These are in things like deodorant, toothpaste, processed animal products, spliff smoke. Punani juice is non-carcinogenic and has very little bacteria in it if your girl is keeping herself clean. If the punani smells like rotten fish, it means she has a yeast infection, take her to a gynecologist and they will give her a pill to clear that up. The worst that will happen from sucking a punani is you might get a common cold, but if you are already in a physical relationship you won't even get that.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/29/2020 9:43:28 AM

There are many things that don't make sense to me

You first argue that it is bad because it can maybe lead to throat cancer, but 60% of you smoke herb daily.

In another thread, one of you mentions that man is not designed for oral licking. Someone then asks: What about kissing? And I would ask the same. Just because you can only have a baby by putting a penis into a vagina doesn't mean it's a sin to do other things during sex as well.

You can't get a baby by kissing your woman so why is that not a sin when pussy licking is?

If a rasta do oral sex to his wife, is he not a real rasta then?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I