Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7273&start_row=71

Whats wrong with eating the box???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2021 7:15:13 PM

Also Ignorant/Wise bredren... show some raspect to the womb and the portal of life! "The box"? That's how the I is gonna refer to the sacred passage, the portal to the stargate, the yoniverse? It's not a box, it's the most sacred space in this entire existence, it's where you came from, it's where your children will come from. It deserves a name worthy of raspect. Eat the box, sounds like some fast food. Even saying pumpum or pussy is still disraspect. Even vagina is a scientific anatonimical term that doesn't give credit to what it truly is. It's the life giver. It's the holy of holies. Yoniverse is my favorite term, because it truly depicts the glory, majesty, and miracle of what it is. And any righteous womban will not allow you to call her most sacred body part "the box". It would be like calling a man's penis "the pencil." Come on. It's the staff of life. And when the staff of life enters the holy of holies, life is created. Beauty, magic, righteousness, LIFE. As it should be, and so shall it be. Rastafari.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 7/25/2021 8:00:01 PM

give thanks to Jah child for her reasoning.

babylons perversion is a real torment and soul taker
corrupting the young and breeding disease.

the natural way is the right way
and everything has a reason for creation.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/26/2021 10:38:54 AM

Simple question then:

Why do people kiss?

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 7/26/2021 12:58:26 PM

Not everyone do . there are cultures and countries where kissing
doesn't take place . kissing is a learned behavior its not a "must" . and those who do do it out of romantic expression to get close to someone or cultural expression [i.e french and some islamic countries ] in the form of greetings

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/28/2021 2:25:11 PM

Arma Gideon: Not everyone do . there are cultures and countries where kissing
doesn't take place . kissing is a learned behavior its not a "must" . and those who do do it out of romantic expression to get close to someone or cultural expression [i.e french and some islamic countries ] in the form of greetings

Thank you. That was a great answer to the question.

What I heard was "kissing is a learned behavior", "it's not a must", "its cultural".

If all this is true, which I fully believe it is, then other sexual activities can also be learned behaviors, other activities don't have to be a must, and different sexual activities can be linked to culture without it being a bad thing.

no one is arguing against kissing, right?

right?

So why argue about where to kiss? Or how? Oral sex is not an alternative to vaginal sex. It is a part of foreplay for a lot of people. And it goes back to ancient times, likely far earlier than ancient Egypt (KMT).

So if someone says to me "we just have vaginal sex" I'm like, ok? That's fine. That's perfectly fine. If the basic vaginal sex is all you should ever do, then that's like saying you shouldn't kiss, set the mood with music, touch each other, etc. Just penis in vagina. That's it.

But that ignores the fact that the body has all these nerve endings (not just in the penis and the vagina) that give us the ability to release oxytocin which is also involved in empathy and trust. So why try to make something wrong with various methods of sexual stimulation just because one method is not appealing to you? For those who have received oral you know it works.

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 7/29/2021 11:35:40 AM

Hail de I , Haile I

Most if not ALL things in life is a "learned behavior" which comes about in numerous ways ,but also grafted into that is time and experience which lends itself to "enlightenment" . why in one culture it is permitted to marry a female of 8-9 years of age to grown men of 30-40 years of age and in other cultures it is deemed as "unacceptable"and taboo(?). same as female genital mutilation , also The same KMT practiced grown men of stature having sex with little boys , but in this age & time it is frowned upon and deemed "unacceptable" and we hold ourselves to a higher moral standard.

as a collective [ from my initial teachings and contact with FAR I Tradition ] certain practices was not exercised and frowned upon for it was more carnal than spiritual . do you find the ALMIGHTY in all practices ? , when the ALMIGHTY already set a standard within his creation by bestowing the right tool for the right job , meaning it does not get better than this expression for it is the fullness of creation . i can kiss INI empress on her neck without having to put INI mouth on her genitalia to express INI love and adoration of INI Queen.

the key in all of this to remember and highlight is that you the individual have the freedom of "CHOICE " to exercise whatever it is you chose to practice within your being , but truth be told within the collective we hold for ourselves a higher standard and "CHOSE" to frown upon certain things and practices , for we strive to be more "GOD-LIKE" separating carnal from the spiritual .
*** RASTAFARI ( the collective )itself frowns on it but if you the individual partake then that is on you for it becomes a conversation between you and your creator. ***

IN ALL THINGS , LET JAH BE TRUE
BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I