Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7261&start_row=31

Vegan - Natural?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/13/2021 12:54:08 PM

Blessed Love Idren,

If InI would reason about the bible, I man would ask InI to read the first chapter of Daniel. Even though InI live under the rule of babylon, InI will not be defiled by babylon's rich food. InI reject babylon and choose vegetables and water for InI food, and are healthier and look healthier because of it. InI shall walk through the fire and never get burned because of it.

Jahcub I, Give thanks for the wealth of information on Ital food. Interesting article about B12. I know a few older vegetarians that had not eaten meat until they were about 60 years old, and then talked into eating meat by their "doctor" because of lack of B12. I never want to go out like that. I like how the article says animals get their B12 from soil. I would rather eat dirt than be a dead belly any day. Give thanks for helping InI learn more about the vitamins and minerals our bodies need and which plants to eat to find those nutrients.

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth,
There are lots of reasons to make choices for every choice InI might have to make. I man think the important thing isn’t to prove that one can follow scripture the best or prove that one makes the same choices as Haile Selassie I to rule ones life. The important thing is to think critically about each choice that one makes, and have a good reason that one can identify as why one made that choice. If I were to give a personal isample (example) for the choice of why I man a pescatarian:
I read a book called “Diet For A Small Planet” which is full of useful information about the physical and financial benefits of a vegetarian diet. The simple fact such as, we put seven times the amount of nutrients into a farmed meat animal than we receive from eating the meat of it, was enough for I man to consider it being a wise move to eat vegetarian. I never really enjoyed the taste of meat, so it was easy for I to change I man diet. I do injoy eating fish, and fish live in abundance in the nature surrounding I man, so I man am able to justify I choice to continue eating fish.

If an Idren had the choice to eat animal flesh or starve to death, I would hope the Idren would choose eating the flesh over death. That’s why I man would argue that it is not the eating of the flesh by itself that is the corrupt or outpure (impure) act. However, anyone that chooses to eat flesh should do so knowing it is a selfish act, and the only reason one can ultimately claim for doing it is because one likes the taste. Which brings along an entirely new set of ethics questions to rightfully justify why one would do something just because they like it, but I don’t think that is what the I meant when the I asked, “How far would you go?” haha

Black Christ in Flesh,
Give thanks for spelling Melchizedek correctly and helping to expose the hypocrisy of the agent on this site that has given himself a similar name. Lately it seems the I is a little on edge. I hope everything is ok for the I. I know dealing with an agent or troll can be taxing on one’s energy, and I give thanks for the I confronting the agent behavior, but I man would like to try give a polite reminder to the I to sight who the real enemy is. I appreciate a lot of the views the I brings to this forum. Not all of them, but a lot. Recently I am having a more difficult time than usual following the points the I is trying to make. Maybe that doesn't matter to the I. Regardless, I think when InI engage in battle with an agent, InI can have a tendency to sight fellow Idren’s posts as attacks when maybe the post wasn't even directed at the I in the first place.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/13/2021 5:27:44 PM

The bible is a very big book. Daniel and his bredrin refused some royal dinner, but during this time he was one of the king's eunuchs, or the king's royal boy scout troop. Sometime Daniel was promoted to chief of Magicians and Soothsayers and was clothed in embroidered robes and a gold chain on his neck. I suppose he was granted his own private royal quarters since now he was a man of high position in the Babylonian government and even allowed to choose freely of the maidens of the land, to secure the contents of his balls.

Y'all remember Joseph being wiser than Obeah men in Egypt? Well he had the High Priest's (actually Obeah priest) virgin daughter for himself.

Anyway, this is from Daniel Chapter 10
Daniel 10:2-3
[2]In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
[3]I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

So you see, sometime the man became free in a foreign land to manage his own home and even his meals.

Then on a more serious note. I and I celebrated the FEAST of passover with the chosen 12, and there was no wine in it, because the feast of the passover was about UNLEAVENED BREAD and ROAST LAMB and bitter herbs, and eating while standing on foot with wrapped turbans and GIRDED loins and sandal pon foot. Not some drinking party. I Christ did eat passover.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/13/2021 5:47:58 PM

Exodus 12:8-11,14
[8]And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
[9]Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
[10]And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
[11]And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.
[14]And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/13/2021 5:57:42 PM

This guy MEL CHEZIDEK is a disgrace to humanity and a painful sore in the eye. I wonder why anyone would bring fake Jews into this and applaud them for their misleading tactics. Lemme tell you a secret, it's not meat that pollutes or defiles, but death, or the passage of life from a flesh. This is why we have clean and unclean beast. Clean birds and beast simply don't have a soul and is like empty barrel. Unclean beast have a soul which pass away at death. Unclean predators, bird and beast, have a soul. Unclean birds that scavenge and other unclean beasts on earth have the soul of an 👼; angel but no crown chakra, because their face is not like God's face. Predators them have godly face therefore crown chakra and a form of self identity.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/13/2021 10:32:40 PM

Blessed Love Idren,

I man embarrassed to say I just read this post from the beginning for the first time. I sight Jahcub I already quoted the very same passage I asked InI to read. I was incorrect to deposit that like it was new information haha.

Black Christ in Flesh, Bless Up. Good point the I makes about Daniel in that clearly he was a meat eater by choice, rejecting babylon's rich food in protest. Still, I man will refrain from eating any meat except fish, by choice.

I meant to remind the I about the real enemy MEL CHEZIDEK when it seemed the I became angry at Jahcub I a few posts ago for the perception he referred to the I as a youth, when in fact he was directing his post at Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth. I thought maybe the I had spent so much time defending against nonsense being spouted by agents that the I was taking offense at Idren's posts by mistake. I did not imply to defend or applaud MEL. I re-read I man's post and see how I words were unclear. Please by all and any means carry on the battle against the agents that try to mislead and kill InI.

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, Bless up, I man also sight now that the I has been or was a vegan for some time. Impressive! I man have not tested I will power to the extent of eating vegan, but I admire ones that make that choice. I see in I last post that I didn't really address the I's question and instead went on a tangent about ethics. The point I was trying to make is I don't take a lot of stock in the bible telling I man how to live I life, so although I learn from it, I don't adhere to its rules strictly. I man a living man and Ive got work to do.

----

The ironic thing is, up until this reasoning session I man would have argued I still had a kosher diet, but if InI are required to eat lamb on passover or be crucified for not eating meat than so be it. Vegetables and water for I man. Biblical law may allow (or require) for one to eat meat, but a vegetarian athlete will win any endurance contest against a meat eating counterpart, that much can be proven. Endurance may not be something a self proclaimed virgin man may be concerned with, but ask those of us with wives if it is considered an appealing quality haha. Sorry I know Im trolling now, just thought I man would give it a try. I sight Jahcub I's advice long ago that HIM Haile Selassie I lives and promotes DIGNITY.

Give thanks for this forum where InI can reason in Inity

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 12:45:36 AM

Well, the reason I was crucified by ALIENS is because I Christ possess rather unique powers unknown by people, but for the common benefit still. So the ALIENS try fi push man head under cave but JAH JAH conquerer.

Mel shared some article about white Jews burning their masks and then went on to say we should burn ours, so I said I hoped his lungs would get burnt.

I'll disagree with you about human endurance, though.
I Noah made an ark to preserve human and animal life, and I believe no animal was left behind. That's one extraordinary feat. I Abraham and my men slew five kings of Sodom and their thousands of men and horses. I kept nuff cattle them day then.
The ark of the covenant in St Mary Axum Ethiopia was crafted by I, Moses, while fasting on the mountain for 40 days and nights, without food and drink. Talk bout endurance. No pussy either, or water and bread. 40 days up in the cold peak.
I Elijah walked for 40 days in pursuit of Liberty and Clairvoyance.

The works of the new testament are more concerned with Ministry than superhuman bouts of strength.

Still, More people have done greater feats. Samson was a Nazarite, like I man and nuff prophet them, but Joshua, Gideon, David and nuff a the great fighter them drunk WINE and ate RAW MEAT. Nuff a them heroes of war like the MACABEES VERSION. The rebel fighter and the guerillas. Jacob was one. So we're nuff Partriach and Sons and daughter. Not that we were foolish. No. We had prophets who communed with the living God and wisdom and science of education was paramount in I community. Scholars and Scribes were the opposite of the idlers corner nowadays.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/14/2021 12:55:46 PM

Bless Up

Yes those are all nice stories of yesteryear. Big up the Ancients dem. Nuff power them prophet and fighter and warrior show I. Superhuman feats that can not be argued against. Maybe if I knew then what I know now I could have had supa-supa-human strength. Doesnt matter to debate a past that never was. I man give all the Raspect to the Ancients, even if they were full up a meat. Lucky for I man HIM Haile Selassie I give each one their own right to JAH, so I man dont need to eat the lamb on passover even. Sounds like a modern problem for Ras to test physical strengths of Ital vs Dead Belly. If only InI could run things already we could find solutions to the real problems. Rasta Professional sports leagues. No betting but still my money is on Ital haha

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 1:25:23 PM

HUMAN Strength comes from proper nutrition and exercise. This is practical science. No matter what one eats, ultimately one's exercise regimen will determine their physical strength and muscle-fat mass ratio, bone density, visual acuity, etc. According to this definitions every man would be rendered equal and ones who stick to a strict work out program would eventually be stronger physically than ones who don't work out, no matter each individual's preferred source of nutrition.

However, I and I is composed of more than just flesh and bone and blood. I man have a spirit body with energy centres or ENERGY PORTALS and nuff vibes (SPIRIT ENERGY) flow from the SOURCE (JAH MYSTIC) unto I and I during meditation. The amount of SPIRIT ENERGY one can accumulate in their locks (crown chakra) will also determine if one can slew a professional deadass weightlifter like a blade of grass, despite being a tiny man.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/14/2021 1:45:41 PM

Bless Up

Seen Iyah

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/15/2021 12:25:49 PM

Big Ups Cedric!
Good to see the I reasoning on the forum again. Your sight is appreciloved. The I has a well balanced view and attitude. Raspect.

The #1 cause of death in the USA is heart disease. The killa? A DIEt full of meat and dairy.

While one can get fit from exercise, nutrition is just as important. Many athletes have died also; from heart failure or other meat and dairy diseases. It matters what we put into our bodies. Just because a body can run off meat and dairy for a time, does not mean that it is healthy to do so. It is much more healthy to fuel one body, mind and spirit with the plants and minerals of the Earth, not animal flesh.

Animal should be used as a last resort kinda thing, if there is no vegetation to be to eaten. Then one can decide whether to take a life to sustain their own.

Samson, as a Nazarite, would not have eaten meat. Nazarite did not touch dead things. Meat is dead animal. No life in meat, it is death.

RastafarI is life, not death. I temple is not a graveyard.

No blood, no bones in InI kitchen.

The fact that eating dead animal kills the heart says it all. Kill and get killed. Reap what you sow. Ital is Vital.
Selah Say I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I