Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7240&start_row=1

Genesis 1:26

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/23/2019 10:46:12 PM

make US reason on this

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/25/2019 4:36:42 AM

Sure Ras.

In the Hebrew the word there is 'Elohim' which IS plural. So now that makes sense when it says one Eloheim turned to another and said "they have become as one of us, knowing good and evil" after Adam and Eve were caught eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Mystically there is a plurality and a Oneness to 'God', without contradiction.

This shouldn't come as a shock when the origins of some of Genesis is from Sumerian and Akkadian stories. For instance, Ziusudra and the Flood is Noah. The actions of multiple Elohim got simplified into the idea of the singular God as time went on. Enlil sent the flood and Enki saved Ziusudra behind Enlil's back. Enlil was however okay with it afterwards and honored Ziusudra. Then the story is retold as God sent the flood and saved Noah at the same time. Hebrews were Henotheostic, meaning they acknowledged multiple Eloheim but worshipped One, El Eloh. Monotheism came latter.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2019 8:04:19 AM

As Rastafari InI well familiar with concepts of duality and pleurality.. Bible God is talking to someone as in someone outside of the pleurality of self by the very nature of "let us.". This is different to the 'Eloheim example. "Let us" suggest a statement being spoken to a separate entity.

InI say this is another example of the Bible hinting toward there being more than one God. Not a pleurality of the nature of a one God, but more than one God in its literal sense.

Genesis 1:26 "Let us make man in our own image"

El Shadai is reasoning to another / others, on creating a new form of being, not a God, but in the 'image' of the Gods... and calling this mankind or Adam clay creation and Eve rib creation

I man take this polytheism of Genesis and apply it and contrast it to InI. I man ask to which and which set of people does this fit to according to the timeline. Who are the Gods? De ya from before creation? O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L? Walk the earth as Godson and only receive crucifiction from Adamtribe? Who did suh? And subsequently which set of people would be the Adam and Eves?

Bible God Genesis is a story about the creation of a new race from the creator Black Ipreme Gods of Canaan. The original Hebrew God is an African man.

Planno I.

Supporting arguments of polytheism:

“You shall have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:3). The first commandmant neva say other gods don’t exist...

“The Israelites . . . served the Baals and the Ashtoreths, and the gods of Aram, the gods of Sidon, the gods of Moab, the gods of the Ammonites and the gods of the Philistines” (Judges 10:6).

“Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal” (1 Kings 19:18).

“Then he brought me to the entrance . . . and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz” (Ezekiel 8:14).

"The heavens praise your wonders, Lord (Yahweh), your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones. For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord (Yahweh)? Who is like the Lord (Yahweh) among the heavenly beings (bene ‘elim – sons of the gods)? In the council of the holy ones, God (El) is greatly feared; he is more awesome than all who surround him” (Psalm 89:5-10).

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/26/2019 4:01:40 AM

We are basically saying the same thing Ras. When we say 'InI', we are two seperate entities but InI is the Oneness of JAH at the same time, seen? Just like I mentioned the actions Enki and Enlil got mergered into one 'God' as the story got simplified. The Hebrews were not polytheistic, but henotheistic. They recognized the existence of multiple eloheim(gods) but worshiped one tribal Ancestral god. It's in between polytheism and monotheism, but monotheism came much later from AkenAten and strictly Yahwist Hebrews.

Monotheism denies the existence of other gods all together. Polytheism is worshipping a whole pantheon. Henotheism is worshipping one while knowing there is more than one.

When I mean Eloheim is plural it is the same idea as the Anunnaki. Thus Enki created Adapa. This is why he had an affinity for saving humanity whereas Enlil sent the flood in the story.

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/26/2019 2:38:15 PM

As far as a pre-Adamic peoples that makes sense. We used to be in those types of ites, but you need to be in tune with the One Mind to have that type of power Ras. And I'm pretty sure that Mind has to due with the largest mass in our Solar System the Sun and how it interacts with the Moon and Magnetosphere of the Earth. When you tune into the IniverSoul channel you act as a raw force of nature. This is what it means to be Eloheim/Neteru/Anunna ect.

Psalm 82 

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/26/2019 4:32:17 PM

JAH made all creation before mankind. In 5 days everything was made and on the 6th day mankind was made right?
Science has 6 stages of creation: Hadean, Archean, Proterozoic,Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic. First humans appeared in the 6th stage, the Cenozoic.

Now JAH made all creation and then said lets make mankind in our image and here we are similar to trees, monkeys, lions, stones, rivers, sunlight, moonlight, we are related, we are made out of all that came before us. Made in the image of the creator and creation, microcosms of the cosmos. We are the essence of all life and what we do to this web of life we are woven from we do unto ourselves.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/26/2019 10:36:54 PM

We are saying the same thing up to a point.

I am saying that the early bible stories show evidence of multiple God's. I have given multiple references. One could concieve this as a "race" of God's before Adam tribe.

I extrapolate and ask

Which group of people have history which stretches beyond the timeline itself? Who are the creators?

We know that God created man in his likeness and image.

We know that all races come from the black race. And we know that all humans share 99% of their genome.... 'likeness and image.'

So

If I must use the bible I do so using my own logic and interpretation.

and I a say Genesis story sound like the story of one tribe or one races Genesis, in the likeness and image of the original

I contest,

Bible God is the original African man progenitor of the white race. The 'us' and 'our' being referred to are other Africans. The original people on earth.

If this sounds outlandish and crazy

just remember say

Rasta come yah and declare Man as God and God as Man. So why not?

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/27/2019 4:08:15 AM

You are right in that the timeline for Adam and Eve is 6,000 years ago whereas human history goes back way before that. So everyone coming before that time would be pre-Adamic. Logically it points to Africans, Aborigines and such as being the Eloheim.

This makes me ask the question, when one god turned to the other and said "they have become as one of us, knowing good and evil." What was the good and evil that the Elohiem were keeping from the Aduma?

Much like the story of Enki and Adapa except it switched a little. Anu called for Adapa to visit him in the heavens. Enki instructed Adapa not to eat any of the food he was being offered. Adapa went to the heaven and was greeted by Ningishidza and Tammuz. Anu offered to Adapa the food and drink of eternal life. But Adapa told Anu he could not partake because his Lord told him not to. Anu then asked, who dare set their word above his? Adapa forfeited immortality to the mortals this way.

Adapa was given wisdom and knowledge but not immortality by Enki. Similarly when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of knowledge the Eloheim then said, let us stop them before they also eat of the Tree of Life, right?

You can see similarities with the Adam and Eve. Also in the Bible as well as the Near Eastern, Mesopotamian myths that are the basis of Genesis the gods are given human form, yet are also abstractions and personification of different aspects of nature at the same time. The weeping God Tammuz you referenced was a Spring renewal and vegitation god. Similar to the Orisas in West African tradition. So then, what constitutes an Eloheim?

With Haile Selassie we can point out his birth date July 23 as the first day of Leo. Astrologically Judah is Leo and in turn the Sun. In the celestial astrological nature of Haile Selassie I he really embodies the Lion of Judah title more so then the Emperors before H.I.M. in this way. July 23 is also the highest holy day in Egypt, the rising of Sirius. Sirius is important in the Quran, Kabbalah and African traditions. Haile Selassie's birth also ended a long time drought as well as his visit to Jamaica ended a drought. God Kings were expected to be able to bring rains, and the word reign is related to rain. So the nature aspect is very much present with H.I.M. Haile Selassie I.

So then how does one elevate to the level of being in the nature of the Eloheim? As it says in Psalm 82 yee are gods, but shall die as men... rise up Oh God.

There is a state which can be achieved as Enoch and Elijah ascended into angelic state. In the Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon, who was before the physical Adam is our highest and inherent potential. Jacob's ladder the spinal column and DNA. It is an eternal Etherial nature. His Majesty displays the Kadmon.

I follow what the Iman is saying about Africans being pre-Adamic. When ones talk of the Eloheim there is a higher level of heights that constitutes being in that nature. I reason that ones elevate to that, for the good of Creation. Is simply being African what makes one Eloheim or is there more to it is my question? Is there something that we once had that has been lost Iman?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/27/2019 1:45:30 PM

The human Archetype is/was/will be. The Same yesterday, today and forIva more. Out of darkness comes light. Revelations pour forth from the mystery as we remember our history. Alignment in the lineages of every kind. Not only unity in the source but also unity in the destiny, without cycles there is no beginning or end, HIM is the start and the end of every good thing, the architect and finisher of our destiny. His Imperial Majesty JAH Rastafari lived and Reigned before David and Solomon and before Adam. We are made in JAH image as a cell in part of a body. The image and likeness that we are in.... we are in a field of vibration that shapes us, all is in the presence of the King

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/27/2019 1:45:46 PM

The human Archetype is/was/will be. The Same yesterday, today and forIva more. Out of darkness comes light. Revelations pour forth from the mystery as we remember our history. Alignment in the lineages of every kind. Not only unity in the source but also unity in the destiny, without cycles there is no beginning or end, HIM is the start and the end of every good thing, the architect and finisher of our destiny. His Imperial Majesty JAH Rastafari lived and Reigned before David and Solomon and before Adam. We are made in JAH image as a cell in part of a body. The image and likeness that we are in.... we are in a field of vibration that shapes us, all is in the presence of the King

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I