Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7202&start_row=21

Is Selassie God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 1:33:36 AM

Bob Marley said he was the Christ returned. Do you agree with the prophet Marley J.C?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/18/2019 1:39:13 AM

Marley isn't a prophet he's a singer.

I have always stated that His Majesty is the Christ as Christ simply means redeemer.

I believe what you are TRYING to ask is whether or not InI believe Haile Selassie to be Jesus of the Bible? No I do not.

This is a 12 tribe belief, which Marley shared. I am not a 12 tribe member. Others here may be. Not all Rastafari need to agree on ideology... As any 12 tribe would tell you.... In my father's house there are many mansions

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/18/2019 1:47:01 AM

Chalice.... I do not need to share the belief system of His Majesty to declare His Majesty as I redeemer or as the Almighty I.

Jesus was not Christian etc

Rise up. Your thought processes are too basic here

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/18/2019 2:29:39 AM

He got the money from numerous sources, as any Emperor/political leader does. However, rather than keeping all the wealth for Himself, He investeded it into Ethiopia's progress.

And yes, He is Christ.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 10/18/2019 4:57:29 PM

Now I see why Nesta disappeared. I peek in every once in while to see what the people are saying. I see that this site is full of christians who like Haile Selassie, but do not know His Majesty. Their spiritual contact has not reached the level of a mystic. That's how babylon has them mentally. They believe the J.C. story but cannot fully believe the life of Haile Selassie to be that of prophecy. Without your spiritual connection you will not fully understand what is coming for these people. Nazarite people are living among you watching the chaos unfold. I have gone through spiritual experiences with christians and they freak out saying how did I do that. It's not me it is His Majesty. They are so stuck in their beliefs that they cannot see. He is a jealous God, without a stead fast connection you are usually easily caught and run with their pack. Give thanks to Jah. Life continues. Which side of history will you be on.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 10/18/2019 6:09:18 PM

Don't forget your history. African's and Indian's were separated from their families and taught the christian religion. This was not of God, but of the slave master's doings. The pharaoh's hold is strong. His Majesty can release you from that hold and that is the part they hate. So I found out what Marcus Garvey experienced. I saw the light and began my fight for liberation and met with Ras Sam Brown to see what can be done. What I found is their is another layer to their religion. The people in charge, KKK, Men in Black, the establishment, cause problems to dismantle anything that does not align with their beliefs. They divide us using our own people. It was a crazy time. They do not want peace, but control of your thoughts. They kill in the name of God. When God never gave them the ok. The devils have taken things into their own hands regardless of who it hurts. For me telling the truth put my family in jeopardy. I get the visions of their disasters before they happen, but I have no one to talk to except my son's who have the same gift's as me and sometimes they are in vision's with me. Hence, me coming to this website looking for Israelite children to converse with. I would not have these gift's if I did not sight King Selassie. He opens those spiritual doors literally.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 10/20/2019 5:33:03 PM

I and I apprecilove The Mahabharata,
Kurukshetra,
WW1,
WW2,
and in a this a time,
I and I see He Who Is,
His Imperial Majesty,
Emperor Haile Selassie I,
Jah Ras Tafari.
And even whe I go back further,
Ramayana,
Rama and Sita,
His Imperial Majesty and Her Imperial Highness,
Empress Menen.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/20/2019 7:25:04 PM

Honorable Priest Isaac reasoning on the question of "Is Haile SelCassie really the Almight?"

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/20/2019 7:41:48 PM

And one more from the breddren: "Who is Haile Selassie?"

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 10/20/2019 11:59:36 PM

North Koreans claim that Kim Jong is the almighty. Should they reject him and seek Selassie instead? Why or why not?

If we're saying that every culture can have their own "almighty", doesn't it become completely meaningless? If Selassie is different from other "almighties", how? No one has demonstrated it.

This is just legend building, no one cares if it's true or not. "Our boy Hercules was divine. He whooped Medusa's ass, it's all 'cus he's the son of Zeus! Facts!"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I