Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7186&start_row=51

Yeshua(Jesus) Vs Moshe(Moses)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 78
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 12:31:20 PM

IXPninja,

I got some more time, I wrote some more on the previous page also.

Here are some Old Testament scriptures (there are many more) that show JAH is One, not two, and that Moses also taught about JAH Love. From the teachings of Moses to the teachings of Iyesus Kristos to the of Haile Selassie I; the fulfillment of JAH Love and Teachings.

Here are some Old Testament scriptures that show JAH Love and Christ Consciousness. Remember Iyesus Kristos was an Israelite. He studied and upheld the Law of Moses. Christ teachings were derived from the Old Testament, most were direct quotes.

From the Mosaic Law:
Deuteronomy 6:5
“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might"

Deuteronomy 15:11
“For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.”

Leviticus 19:18
"Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord."

Leviticus 19:34
"The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God."

The Old Testament prophets spoke of JAH Love. How could they speak and teach about JAH Love if the Old Testament JAH was not a loving JAH?

From the Old Testament prophets, psalmists, and wiseminds:
Isaiah 1:17
"Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow."

Isaiah 58:6-7
“Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter— when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?”

Zechariah 7:9
This is what the Lord Almighty said: “Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.”

Micah 6:8
"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

Psalm 41:1
"Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble."

Psalm 82:2-4 (In this psalm, JAH is talking to the unrighteous kings of the earth)
“How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked? Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

Proverbs 3:27
"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act."

Proverbs 14:31
"Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God."

Proverbs 19:17
"Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done."

Proverbs 22:9
"The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor."

Proverbs 31:8-9
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

JAH is One, not "old" or "new", One Iverlasting JAH. And JAH is Love.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 2:43:54 PM

Moshe(Moses) taught in Deuteronomy 6:5
“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might"

And Moshe(Moses) taught in Leviticus 19:18
"Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord."

Yeshua(Jesus) taught in Matthew 22:37-40 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

What did Moshe(Moses) tell the people? "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)

What did Yeshua(Jesus) tell the people? "The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." (Mark 12:29-30)

Moses says JAH is One
Iyesus Kristos says JAH is One

So why try and make JAH two? Babylon is why. Babylon had a good god and a bad god. And Babylon all about division. Some say that JAH in the Old Testament a bad and evil, god; and then they say that JAH in the New Testament is a good and loving god.

Well those that know JAH have always said, "JAH is One and JAH is Love."

Haile I
Selassie I
JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/28/2020 5:54:34 PM

Bless Up Idrens

Very interesting topic here. I man read up all the reasoning here and will attempt to respond in chronological order to the things that speak to I.

IPXninja, I man had never heard the I’s original arguments or reasons to support them before. Give thanks for educating InI about the I’s perspective. Many topics to Iditate and reason on in the first number of posts the I made, and those following. I must admit, in reading the bible I too had problems with a lot of the coarseness and violence recorded in the name of the Most High. I think the I has a lot of well thought out issues with Moshe/Moses story, and I think it is important for InI to scrutinize everything InI are told in order to find truth. Is it possible that like the story of Yeshua/Jesus, later writers and workers of outequity changed the ideas of the original text to benefit their own programs? I think yes, and that there is much evidence of humans changing recorded history to benefit whatever agenda they might be trying to push at that time. I think it is important to keep in mind the story of Moshe/Moses has been around for even longer than the story of Yeshua/Jesus, and thus allows for more potential misrepresentation by storytellers through the ages.

That leads me to many of the good reasonings of JAH Child

JAH Child, I sight the I’s question why do InI need the bible at all? I think InI don’t need the bible but InI should at least be aware of its contents and how it relates to history but also the actions of those who use it in the present day. I like the I’s reasoning about removing InI from blood rituals and how the true and all knowing Most High would not create a system designed to fail.

That leads me to many of the good reasonings of Jahcub Onelove

Jahcub Onelove, give thanks for the reasonings the I gives on JAH being One and reasonings sighting the power of the Iniverse and creation and nature and order and progress.

I man want to reason on the next few posts even though they are posted long before, because I feel they relate to the most recent posts by Jahcub I, which I will explain.

I man sense a slight misunderstanding based on language used, when I think InI are reasoning on harmonious topics.

When InI reason about control, I think it is important to sight that the Most High or the Almighty or The Creator or God or Allah or ____________ (insert name here) is not in human form or has human characteristics. It has no gender and is all encompassing. This might seem confusing to InI who have heard I man reason about Haile Selassie I or InI being the living JAH, but I man am saying the language that InI use creates the illusion these are two different ideas or concept, but they are actually one in the same.

I think the problem that our language automatically attributes human characteristics to the Most High is the source of this perceived disagreement.

When I man sight the creator of the Iniverse, the power of JAH that is one with InI and also all of creation in the entire Iniverse, I man need to look bigger than InI, and smaller than InI. This spirit of movement and creation is all encompassing and ever present, which means it is what the Iniverse is made from. InI can use science to inspect and discover about the present to see how it happens, and science can help InI look in the past and find answers for how it happened. The same forces of The Big Bang are still at work today. Same force Itinual, ever present, and changing and progressing just the same.

Many are the wonders of creation at the smallest quantum levels. with just a little bit of sight, InI can see proof of the Most High JAH creation. Prayer and Iditation actively influence creation. The role of an observer plays a role in creation at a molecular level. These are proven fact. There is a way that all humans are connected to the Iniverse at large, through the operation of systems at a much smaller level.

IPXninja, I man am surprised the I could not see past the language used, especially as a self proclaimed Jedi/Rasta. How did Obi Wan feel Alderaan being destroyed without being able to tap into the force and feel the effects from far away if the force was not all one and all encompassing? Haha I know I man sighting fantasy to reason on a very real topic, I just wanted to shout out for the I’s sighting good fictional works that I injoy too.

The point I am trying to make is that JAH controlling all is not much different from the argument science shows us that the Iniverse was created by the Big Bang and continues to exist in randomly organized chaos. Just because InI in human form can’t make sense of the Almighty power and order to creation doesn’t mean that it can’t exist that way at molecular levels. Again, it is important if InI are going to use language like control, we also sight that JAH has no human characteristics or behaviors. Because the word “control” can bring very specific images pressed onto InI of a bearded white man sky god who lives in the clouds and uses his finger to direct InI’s every move and decision. This is obviously fantasy.

That leads me to reason more about the harmfulness of the word “control”, specifically when referring to the Most High. I think this is far too simple of a word to use in the context of the power of the Most High. It also goes to detract from the power and responsibility of free will and InI power over creation. If InI sit idle with the comfort that JAH controls all, and I don’t need to want for I will be directed and controlled by the Most High to do right, I man calling big BS on that concept. InI are the living JAH and have immense power over the direction of creation. In fact the bible and reality show InI have a similar amount of power to affect creation as the Most High. For good or bad. Do InI really overstand this?? I man not trying to say miracles can’t exist, for I own life has been saved by a miracle of JAH. I man saying that even InI can influence creation in ways that the Most High would not intend. It is lazy to say JAH control all things and not sight the power InI have been given by the Most High. It is InI RESPONSIBILITY to do good on this earth. That doesn’t mean JAH automatically directs us so.

That leads me to the most recent posts by Jahcub I

Jahcub I, give thanks for the I’s well thought out response and education for InI. Are you at all related to the screen name Jahcub Onelove or is it just coincidence? I sight similar reasonings is the only reason why I ask. Regardless, I man give thanks for the I’s posts. I agree that Moshe/Moses and Yeshua/Jesus and InI are all one. Nature and science and the bible prove it to I man. I give thanks for the I’s selections from the bible, and I may have more to add in time to support InI’s reasonings on this subject. I agree that I think InI need to watch babylon for the division they try to push on InI. Also the I's reasoning that "JAH is One, not 'old' or 'new', One Iverlasting JAH. And JAH is Love." TRUTH MI BREDREN. Give Thanks.

ONENESS AND TOGETHERNESS
in the name of
HIM
HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 9:52:40 PM

Give thanks, it's good to reason with the I Cedric,

You said, "If InI sit idle with the comfort that JAH controls all, and I don’t need to want for I will be directed and controlled by the Most High to do right, I man calling big BS on that concept."

True bredren, and the Bible say the same thing, "Faith without works is death."

You said, "InI are the living JAH and have immense power over the direction of creation. In fact the bible and reality show InI have a similar amount of power to affect creation as the Most High."

I sight that InI have the same qualities as the Most I JAH, however InI do not have the same quantity of those qualities. Seen?

So with relation to the Most I and I: it is Ini.
The Most I JAH is like the Sun and InI are like a ray of sunshine.
The Most I JAH is a blazing fire and InI are like a flame of spark from that fire.
Same qualities not the same quantity.

Yes I, Jahcub Onelove was a screen name I used for a time. I've had a few lol. No secret though, just been off and on this forum for some years now.

Other names I've used:
Warrior Dove
Iyah Oats
Marcelo Leon

And I think that's all of them

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 10:14:54 PM

Also Cedric, what the I says about the word control is a good thing to reason on.

JAH is in control can be difficult for ones to hear.

When people hear "fear the Lord", that to can be difficult for ones. Why should we fear JAH?

Fear and control. Why use these words when it comes to JAH?

Because JAH is much greater than InI and is present in all life, sustaining all life. As JAH created life, JAH also sustains life. JAH is the Life Giver and Keeper of Life. The Maker, the Matter, the Mover and more. JAH is Iverpresent.

Yes I, we have free will. We are free to chose. Iselves and choices are still all apart of JAH's Iration.

And so I say JAH is in control.
What would be a better word than control?

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/28/2020 10:32:58 PM

Blessed Love Jahcub I

Give thanks King, Yes I it is good to reason with the I

Seen I, I man can sight there is different quantities with InI power related to the Most High, for I self is only a tiny fraction of JAH creation and I viewpoint and power is such.

I man reasoning specifically about the same qualities InI share with the Most High. Even with the quantity lower, the power is immense still. I wanted to sight the responsibility that goes along hand in hand with the power of InI. Small as it may be to the Most High. I would say most of the harmful things done on creation are because InI don't sight our own power. Even though JAH allows all things to happen, that doesn't mean JAH has a plan in the sense that is comprehensible to a human mind. The choices we make actively create our own destinies and creation. If one pulls a trigger on another and takes a life, I man feel it is irresponsible to say that was part of JAH plan, for JAH doesn't direct InI so like pawns. Seen I?

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/28/2020 10:36:53 PM

Bless up

I man just seen the I's most recent post, I man will Iditate on the word control to see if I man can reason a solution.

Give thanks King

JAH GUIDE

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/28/2020 11:17:13 PM

I will do the same on the word control

Cedric, you said, "The choices we make actively create our own destinies and creation. If one pulls a trigger on another and takes a life, I man feel it is irresponsible to say that was part of JAH plan, for JAH doesn't direct InI so like pawns. Seen I?"

Seen Iyah. Iman is also think that karma (the memory of action) and reincarnation have their role in how things play out. There is a balance to JAH's design: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. And we reap what we sow, in this life or the next; and for our generation and the next.

JAH Bless

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 10:52:08 AM

Jahcub: And love your neighbor as yourself." These are teachings of Moses also. JAH Love is Iternal, "old" and "new" testaments both speak if JAH Love. Iyesus Kristos did not change the Law, He taught the true spirit of it.

Except these are not the teachings of Moses. There are only 2 ways for a ruler to rule. They can rule out of love or fear. If I don't love you, guess what? You don't get to kill me for it. When a woman came her man's rescue, that was out of love. But Moses said if she hit her man's attacker in his nuts they were to cut off her hand.

Bruh, it's too easy to cherry pick scriptures to say Moshe said some good things. I'm sure Putin and Kim also say good things from time to time. I bet even Hitler said good things. Evil people often think they are good. So you should NEVER expect an evil person not to ever say anything good or justifiable. That does not excuse the bad that they do.

That doesn't excuse G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E

The 10 commandments say honor they father and thy mother. But what if your mom don't believe Moshe spoke the words of Jah? Then you kill her? Do you understand that the Israelites were required by law to stone people? So if Yeshua went against the stoning of a person that itself was a violation of the law. He simply came with a slick way of doing it.

You have to know all these laws to see how blatantly wrong they often were.

You can speak all you want about the Jah is one and Jah is love. But you cannot explain to me how the laws regarding slavery were "love". Can you explain to me who it was legal to charge usury to a foreigner but not to your fellow Israelite? Do you realize that Jews used this to financially exploit African Americans? What about taking women as spoils of war? What about changing that up and keeping just the virgins? What about a slave who fell in love with a female slave? Do you think all these laws should still be enforced today?

Do you really not see how Moshe used his power and authority for his own interests?

I'm not making Jah two, three, or anything. I'm TELLING YOU that Moshe LIED.

In your mind Moshe taught you about Jah. And so you assume that was all the will of Jah and that Jah was this external deity who had to speak through Moshe because you were sinful even though Moshe was a murderer. I'm saying both brothers were willing to lie. Aaron lied about the golden calf walking out of the fire; as if he hadn't fashioned it himself.

And if we're being honest we could make the same exact "law is love" argument about Kemet's law. Every government has to enforce the rule of law between citizens so that it doesn't descend into anarchy with everyone seeking revenge on each other. The reason Moshe was harsh when it came to Jah, wasn't because he loved Jah. It was because he wanted people to be afraid of Jah; or rather a fictional entity he made up and said was Jah. The real purpose was that the people would follow him out of fear. But Jah wasn't the one executing people for breaking shabbat. It was Moshe.

And that, brotha... is many things but it aint love.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 12:01:18 PM

Cedric: IPXninja, I man am surprised the I could not see past the language used, especially as a self proclaimed Jedi/Rasta. How did Obi Wan feel Alderaan being destroyed without being able to tap into the force and feel the effects from far away if the force was not all one and all encompassing? Haha I know I man sighting fantasy to reason on a very real topic, I just wanted to shout out for the I’s sighting good fictional works that I injoy too.

Beautiful. I love talking about the bible and Star Wars so this is truly a pleasure. I clearly sensed a strong presence of goodness in you and I believe I wasn't mistaken.

In Star Wars, The 'FORCE' is not a person. And that is why it can be within everyone even though not all are 'sensitive' to it. It isn't truly good or bad. It can be used by Jedi and Sith alike. Because it's not a person. It's energy. It's like vibration.

I don't want to go too deep into the fictional mythology when we are dealing with another fictional mythology, but I believe Moshe was more similar to a Sith and not a Jedi. But you have to see through certain actions which paint him as a savior. Palpatine was also considered a "savior" even though his protection was a strategy for grabbing power. He was able to take over the galaxy, through the permission of most of its worlds, by taking control of the senate. Legally. But the SPIRIT of his actions was evil. And Jedi like Mace Windu were able to see the threat while others (Anakin) weren't able to because they thought his actions were understandable. In fact, I would compare Moshe to Palpatine (including the force lighting) while Joshua was like his Anakin. When you start killing your own people that SHOULD be a clue. And what was the reasoning provided to justify the many wars the Israelites supposedly fought, gaining tributes from those who cooperated and looting and pillaging those who didn't?

When I was a believer I could not see Moshe for what he was so I made excuses for him. I thought he was a hero. One of my favorite movies used to be Prince of Egypt, lol. But would you follow the order to murder your fellow Hebrews? Or would you be shaken like Finn? Moshe was basically the beginning of a crusade to become "the empire" while Yeshua had to face the remnants of that power as a "rebel". But as rebels, they had to be able to sneak into the Death Star before they could blow it up. So the system of Moses, with the priesthood and sacrifices, and eye for an eye, all that... got blown up by Christianity and has never been the same since.

When you imagine Moshe going up that mountain to get the commandments it's natural to think that's literally what he did. But a Sith will maneuver one way in public and another way in private. I believe Moshe knew where to go and commanded that no one follow him, not for their safety, as you might imagine, but in order so that there would be no witnesses. He said he saw the hindparts of Jah and that Jah wrote on 2 tablets of stone with his finger. He also told them that Jah wanted to kill them all and it was only he who was able to bargain for their lives by making a logical argument to God Almighty. Do you see?

This story is cooked up in order to grant Moshe the power of a god. As long as they feared God they would fear him. The fear of Yah was just like the fear the galaxy had for the Death Star. But if you were on the same side (or thought you were) you didn't have the same fear of the Death Star that the rebels had. True? But do you think Alderaan had no one loyal to the Empire? Of course it did. And they weren't afraid because they trusted.

It wasn't a matter of the times. Palpatine and Moshe rules with an iron fist out of their philosophy. Yeshua inspired people to love out of his philosophy. For Yeshua, although the story has been altered, I believe he saw God more like the Force and that everyone had "created" as a result. Moshe was a ruler so he wasn't really interested in the spirituality of gentiles and spreading the love of Jah to the heathens. He was interested in conquering them to enhance the power he had. And they act like they were threatened by these other nations but no where in the story does it talk about how other nations might have been threatened by their presence in their territory. We're taught to 100% take the side of the Israelites in all the conflicts, but what if they were wrong and all these conflicts only made the world a more dangerous place? What was the difference between Moshe and the Philistines or the Amorites if they all behaved in similar ways?

If it were up to Moshe, do you realize we couldn't even have this conversation? But the reason he has so much loyalty and respect is because people weren't allowed to dissent. That's a dictator. I believe what is written in 1 John 3 is true. If you measure people, including Moshe, by that standard, that's how you know who you're dealing with.

Back to Star Wars...

Because the "Force" is in everyone it's about how we "use" it. But at the same time we are part of it; part of its current. When someone says "the devil made me do it" all they're really doing is denying reality and attributing their own will and desires to a third party. We know this is ridiculous but it also plays on those who believe in the devil as this "character" who would do such a thing. Thus, the person tries to escape responsibility. But people do the exact same thing with "God". "God told me to tell you..." Lies. You are that "god". But you have to believe. Instead of moving a mountain Luke had to move his X-wing and couldn't do it because he didn't believe. I'm not saying there is a magical force and we're all space wizards. This is about spirituality and the internal power that comes from belief. So I think we're still in agreement even if we don't perfectly agree on Moshe.

Might be good to have a conversation about "control". I think it is most often an illusion that is reinforced when we buy into it. When we "believe". We then give power to someone or something else/outside and then we play victims to what they do with the power that we have ourselves given them. And when they do all these (evil) things in the name of Jah or some other name, they are really doing those things in our name, with our consent. The world changes when we stop giving that consent.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 78

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I