Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7149&start_row=1

Rastaman Vibration Positive

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/15/2019 1:46:15 AM

Rastas don’t want to act like a bunch of Babylon jerks, backbiting one another. People can find so much of that in the day-to-day society of Babylon that they don't need to find more of it when they look to RastafarI. We want to be a positive vibration example & influence; be people who others envy for our obvious togetherness in JAH Love and perseverance of Righteousness. Most of all, we want to be WELCOMING of All people who express the desires to seek the Truth and Righteousness of H.I.M., and to struggle against the Babylon System. We are not clannish, tribalistic, racist, nationalist or exclusive of others – We ARE the movement of JAH People which has spread far and wide throughout the world to find its right people across the entire spectrum of I-manity and continues to do so. We are not off-putting, but instead offer an open embrace. This is Our Power. This is how we win. Our I-nity is the strength and foundation from which we defeat the downpression that has been committed against any and all subgroups of human race.

JAH LOVE PROTECTS US. RASTAFARI!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/15/2019 7:32:53 AM

Nesta from his authoratitive hypocritical position once again

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/15/2019 8:47:54 AM

"If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devils, I say
Why not help one another on the way?
Make it much easier."

Messenger: RastaMovic Sent: 4/22/2019 10:50:59 AM

Bless I, how yuh doing fi inna deh yard, Today is the most tormenting day since I've been on the road to Livity, friends and folks made me the topic of discussion, simply because I chose to be eating ital food only, and also living rastafari way. Told me am running mad because I don't believe in their way of life and also don't follow their religious beliefs. It's now I got the better understanding of Teacher Dee Song 'Rastafari Way' . It's clearly not an easy Road when I n I choose rastafari way. Today I so wish to be in a Rastafari community, not some Babylon brainwashed community. Am from Nigeria, don't know any rasta community around here brodaman, no elder to guide i path. Reason with I breda.

Rastafari Selassie I

Give Thanks

I n I bless I

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/22/2019 11:02:53 AM

RastaMovic,
Until you can find RastafarI fellowship among the brethren & sistren of the human race, I&i suggest you read the Teachings of His Majesty Haile Selassie I that are readily available on-line and seek H.I.M. in you heart & soul. He's there.

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Jah and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Badman Shakaboy Sent: 7/29/2019 6:59:45 AM

Greetings Rasta. Dem Babylon believers here west Africa Nigeria dem preaching prosperity Not righteousness. Dem call it Christianity, But that second slavery Yes mi say suh Babylon leading dem jah people Black man Astray

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I