Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7107&start_row=41

Is Nesta an Agent

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/25/2019 8:13:53 AM

Yes, yes Hemps.. I'd ask you to put 4 words in Google - "methane gas fire water"

You'll see that these water taps are sourced from wells near natural gas fracking sites - Would that not be a better explanation than this "fluoride combustable water" you speak of? You really should stop following everything that Jones says and cease being in awe of him. Get your own information as all he is giving you is MIS-information and getting rich from it.. who the cap fit...

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/25/2019 8:31:48 AM

Do an experiment.. try setting your own water on fire. No, in fact, don't.. I don't trust you with cigarette lighters.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2019 8:49:21 AM

I never said fluoride causes combustion there genius. Wow you are dumb. Im speaking about the 100s of contaminates and going in debth on one, fluoride.

But yes, there are videos and evidence of water so contaminated that it is combustible.. But no, according to you, there is never a need to filter tap water.

Y'all are some mainstream guppies man.. Let me guess, you hate Brexit huh? Thats white supremacy huh? Nevermind that the E.U was Hitlers creation and currently ran by old Nazi family Junker.... Hahaha but no, wanting to seperate from that is nazi... Dumbasses.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2019 9:37:08 AM

And 'Nesta'/chalice you aren't a scientist when you completely ignore the multiple year and peer reviewed research done by Harvard PhD toxicologists and Neuroscientists about the deadly effects of fluoride. That is not science 'nesta'/chalice. What you are doing is activism and or PR for babylon eugenicists.

By the way, fluoride isn't as prevalent as atrazine. You have any idea of what that chemical does to amphibians in contaminated water sources? Well even if you did, you would deny it because it doesnt fit your narrative.. Which by the way is hysterical. You call anything and eveything American the devil, but only when it fits your activist narrative; but when it comes to ACTUALL atrocities, you think America would never do that... Hahahahahaha well as I've already pointed out, poisoning the food and water supply is an ADMITTED plan by globalists and eugenicists.. Mr. PR

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/25/2019 10:05:05 AM

All right. I'm confused, Hemphill. You claim to be very concerned about the quality of public water supplies, yet your idol's reckless (not measured) deregulation and promotion of much more low-funded oil & gas fracking are bound to lead to more degradation of the nation's groundwater supplies. How do you reconcile those contradictory positions? Oh, never mind, I know! Denial!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/25/2019 10:30:46 AM

Yeah! Look at this: That food and water being deliberately poisoned by those globalists and eugenicists is shortening our life spans & killing us off at ever younger ages...oh, wait a minute..that's not right. Hold on, I'd better contact Alex Jones for advice on this. - Hemphill

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2019 11:06:14 AM

PR for the murderous CDC

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2019 11:36:59 AM

Again, ignoring irrefutable studies of Harvard PhD in the name of activism. 'Nesta' is an agent using multiple accounts. Burn this duppy

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/25/2019 12:04:34 PM

"PR for the murderous CDC"?
So you are actually unaware of the U.S. demographic trends over the past century with respect life expectancy? Okay. I called it: Denial. But thinking such a well-established longevity trend (and directly observable if you been around for awhile) is some kind of "PR" is borderline delusional (i.e., sounds like something Donald Trump would say). Better consult Alex Jones for a more convincing sounding response.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/25/2019 8:22:54 PM

A lot of that be people living longer these days hemphill. And as for your president, I don't know what he can actually be pulled up about since being in power.. he seems to have kept all his promises he was voted in to keep which is which is highly unusual in politics - plus, I don't think I've ever seen the world this quiet hostility-wise since I was young.. have you ? That's a fact.. I think. So apart from him as a person being the USA president.. well, you can't have everything. I wish the world would stay like this. Just need to get the terrorism sorted out... could be a peaceful world after all.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I