Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7107&start_row=51

Is Nesta an Agent

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/26/2019 1:27:11 AM

I don't own a TV, nor do I watch one. You can't evaluate historical trends in cancer "rates" without considering, among other factors: (1) modern diagnostic tools that didn't exist before, and (2) the rates by specific population cohort (e.g., a much larger septuagenarian and octogenarian population than existed in earlier eras). Fertility rate decline in nations developing more wealthy economies is a well-established demographic pattern and is primarily due to voluntary decisions made regarding family planning (e.g., including postponing attempts at conception until older ages). It's really hopeless to try to have this discussion with someone as poorly informed/educated as you, Hemphill. An intellectually lazy person like you who believed that Adolph Hitler built the Berlin Wall (until you were corrected on that) can hardly be expected to possess much accurate information or knowledge regarding the nature and extent of chemical contaminants in various environmental compartments, human toxicology or epidemiology.

Were it not for the pampered quality of life your enjoy now as a person living in the hoarded, ill-gotten wealth of America the Babylon, you wouldn't even have the time to sit around watching Alex Jones and pondering some of his bizarre conspiracy theories. In order to impose its demonic agenda, Babylon doesn't NEED to do all of these weird things you imagine it to be doing. What Babylon does right out in the open is killing us: Instilling in people the adoration of money, materialism, militarism, status, youth and beauty. Stress is the number one killer and Babylon's promotion of stress in people's life is right out there in plain sight (no Alex Jones needed to expose it).

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/26/2019 8:43:09 AM

Yes Trump is highly unusual, and in my view, getting the entire system to flip out because they cant buy him. The democrats in America have completely lost their minds and it is beautiful.

Nesta, we arnt going to start going back into where you and percieve each other to be wrong.. Lol. Would take years and you wouldn't like how foolish I make you look.. Remember 'Russian collusion' that you pushed and pushed.. Or the racism you exhibit towards black and brown Trump supporters? Lol. Couldn't help myself. But again dude, you are ignoring multi year studies and admission from eugenicists of what toxins are flooding our food and water supply. Take the politics out of it, and 99% of the people here agree with me (science and reality) about the poisons of babylon food, water, and environment. You have no argument. You can bash on Alex Jones all day but it just proves my point. You just follow the mainstream talking points the system gives you becaise ot requirea no thought. Thats all you have ever had here and why we call you an agent.

Anyway, this site has turned into a joke. Too much fake 'wokeness' and not nearly enough reality.

Real people run what you just call babylon. They decide how to manipulate minds and control the world and when I point them out in detail and link to THEIR OWN ADMISSIONS, it gets called conspiracy theory.. LOL!! Well keep following the program nesta. Good luck getting out alive

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/26/2019 9:14:55 AM

I get a kick out of the way you just make things up out of whole cloth, Hemphill. You'll find no support for the theory of "Russian collusion" articulated anywhere by me because I never bought it into that story which always appeared to be a ruse to block US-Russian rapprochement. And anyone who has looked at what I've posted knows where I stand on the issue of racism.
Honestly, you just kick bullshit up against the wall to see if any of it'll stick.
I'm perfectly comfortable with my own observations & interpretations, which people can choose to reject, ignore or accept as they please.

JAH TRUTH

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/10/2019 8:47:05 AM

Is Nesta an Agent?

Short answer: no.

And I think everyone in general should be careful about taking anything personally or making anything personal. This is one of only a few community sites that I go to and if you don't have a lot of people posting actively (which a lot of forums don't anyway), you don't want to create too much friction with one of your most active posters unless they are a troll.

Now hopefully, saying No doesn't trigger someone's latent paranoia like "oh well maybe that guy is a agent too." And yes, right now in the US, black groups are being targeted. But to be honest with you, it would be a waste of resources to plant an agent in a forum with only a few active posters, spread out geographically, with no real agenda to recruit or organize in any meaningful way. A real agent would have came to this site, lurked for awhile, and only if people were organizing, would they then make themselves into a "good rasta" so they could be recruited. But... it would be someone who is kinda militant who expresses hatred against whites. Because otherwise, how is he going to get recruited into anything that would be a physical threat to whites? That's what they're looking for. Even if you hate whites (which I don't), if all you're doing is chanting down Babylon and sharing positive vibrations then why would they consider that a threat?

If they don't like you or they want to shut you down they're going to try to take any radical element and make it more radical. But I've never seen a radical Rastafarian that wanted to forcefully take over a Popeye's Chicken let alone a government. So I just can't see how they would come here and think there was any kind or level of threat. So please, if a person isn't acting like a troll and they're not being disruptive, and they're not militant in their mindset, let's please try to stick to reasoning ideas not people. RESPECT!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/12/2019 4:02:38 AM

Duppy conquerer

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I