Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7056&start_row=1

Source Coding or Website Building

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/7/2019 12:26:36 AM

Hail Brothers + Sisters

As many might know, I have been working on building a nonprofit organization for the past couple years.
I am setting out to create a website for the organization from the ground up... looking for someone who knows coding to be able to design the website. Specifically a website with a shop. Willing to pay someone to help.
We've had trouble with websites that host shops, like Amazon, eBay, etc. Most of them have too many rules, and high fees to the extent that it will be more cost effective to own a website of our own instead of using those others.

Anyone interested? Anyone have advice?

jahchildrennpo@gmail.com

JAH Love

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/7/2019 12:18:01 PM

You might try checking out wix.com for easy, professional website creation. I've not used it, but I understand that it's quite user friendly.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/8/2019 1:35:33 AM

Give thankhs for the suggestion. I had actually looked into wix before, but that costs a monthly fee. Just like Weebly which I have been using. Weebly is free unless you want a shop, and wix is used specifically for shops (wix is owned by square).
I am trying to keep costs low and have total control, so thats why I am trying to set up an independent domain.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/8/2019 1:40:30 AM

Okay. I don't know much about computer matters, but I just thought I'd throw it out there for consideration.

JAH bless you in this endeavor

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 2/8/2019 1:22:12 PM

I was going to suggest weebly haha. Have you ever read "The Four Hour Work Week" by Timothy Ferriss? There is a lot of good resources and information in that book. You can order a copy for around $5 online.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/9/2019 1:47:10 AM

Thankhs Nesta, neither do I know very much about computers or websites, but I have learned a little in the couple years since starting this project up. Learning more as I go along.
Jahcub, give thankhs for that book suggestion.

Messenger: Konjah Sent: 2/26/2019 7:40:58 AM

Greetings iyah, only seeing this now, I am a Software Engineer, I write code all day, I&I would love to work on the project if it is still available.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/25/2019 6:26:20 AM

Blessings Jah Child, not sure if you've seen what Konjah had posted so bringing it forward again

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/25/2019 8:49:43 PM

Give thankhs Idren Jahcub, yes the bredren and I have been communicating about the project through email.
Grateful for this forum and the way it has brought so much involvement and partnership into JAH CHILDREN organization. Honestly the organization might have never formed otherwise haha.. over half the directors are people I met on this site. So give thankhs again.
More Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/10/2019 7:15:29 AM

Haile I Love
Again looking for the same as I first posted. Unfortunately the Idren I found to do the job has gone missing.
Anyone with HTML/CSS skills please email JAH CHILDREN at jahchildrennpo@gmail.com
Thankhs

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I