Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7054&start_row=41

Permaculture, Gardening, & Rain Water Harvesting

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/24/2019 10:45:23 PM

*I never have read this book (correcting my last post)

That sounds better lol, I wasn't say not to the book, just that I never have read it...

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/25/2019 3:29:03 AM

Ises Jahcub! I love these graphic charts, so informative and easy to reference. Haha I am thinking of printing them to save!
Honor + love
Ras TafarI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/25/2019 6:44:24 AM

Yes I! Give thanks for Pinterest and Youtube lol! Truly though, they can be great resources, a wealth of useful information and knowledge; also they can be a great distraction and dumb one down... Do my best to utilize them for the positive, for growth. First time I got on Pinterest it was a DISTRACTION! Wasted time! And Youtube...lol

Gotta keep focus
Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/25/2019 8:51:56 PM

True haha very true! Nice searching

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 3/29/2019 5:47:33 PM

hmm haircare. And music. Iya luv soo gardening yeah not i cup of tea. Yet idk kind of finnish in a way.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/31/2019 4:12:16 AM

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 4/1/2019 3:45:01 AM

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 5/29/2019 2:28:34 PM

Ethiopia, Jordan, China, just a few more examples of permaculture at work, applying the Most High's designs.
Jah Works

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/24/2019 11:44:03 PM

What Jah created is good. As InI are created in the image of Jah; InI should create as Jah creates; not as Babylon creates. Babylons ways are backwards and their design and systems will not last. Jah's design is sustainable, Babylons design is unsustainable and corrupted.

Jah's creation is full of patterns and interdependent functioning systems. What Jah has designed works, it supports and sustains all life and it is good. Look how nature is designed, life gives and sustains life. Even in so called death when bodies die and decay, life is Iverpresent, as billions of organisms are born and feed off those bodies and those bodies turn to the earth. Nothing goes to waste in Jah's design. Waste produces life in Jah's creation. Waste is decomposed by all those organisms eating it up, soil and nutrients are created which feed the plants and the plants feed the animals and peoples, all are fed and sustained. Life giving life even in death. In Jah there is no death, only life Iverlasting.

Give Jah the praise
Haile I
Selassie I
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/26/2019 6:54:07 PM

"It is our conviction that all the activities of the children of men, which are not guided by the Spirit and council of God will bear no lasting fruits; they will not be acceptable in the sight of God. It will therefore come to naught as the tower of Babel came to naught. The grace of God is Eternal. Angels in Heaven and the Creation on Earth sing His Praise. We thank the Master of the world Almighty God. Power belongs to God. May God Our Creator, the Helper and Guiding Light of us all grant you His Wisdom that you may bear fruits for His Glory."
-Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I