Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=705&start_row=1

MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/16/2005 4:10:25 AM

GREETIN'S

I MAN HAV' BEEN REASONIN' WIT' I BRETREN
AN' ANLY ONE QUESTION I MAN CYAAN FIGURE
OUT.

WEH INNA DES InI FAITH DO MOSIAH GARVEY
STAN'?.CAUSE LOTS AH THA I's NEBA TEACH
NO SEH INYTIN' BOUT I MOSIAH SEEN.

"LOOK TO AFRICA WEHN A BLACK KING SHAL'
BE CROWNED,FOR THA DAY OF DELIVVERANCE IS
AT HAND", HIM SEH SO.

AN' REMEMBER MOSIAH BWAAN IN JAMAICAN AN
SELASIE NEAR HARAR.SO WHA THA I's TINK.

BLESSED LOV
RAS B

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/16/2005 9:48:19 AM

Blessed love Rasta far I Haile I selassie I

Where does rasta Garvey stand? The man is ini heritage ini Ancestor. INI to stand on his shoulders and CONTINUE the movment that the man took up from the ancestors in i-mes forwarding.

ESSENTIAL ESSENTIAL READING for ALL Rastas

"the Philosphy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey"
"Garvey and Garveyism"

Both of these books are SERIOUS and Crucial for all Blackmen(male and female). The reasonings in these writings are important today as they were when they were written. THey offer practical guidance for daily living from hygene, work ethics, home philosphies, churcical vibes, reading and education....not becuz "he" says so, but becuz it is REASONABLE and logical and senseble. INI i-rator don;t have ones living in a world of Dilusion waiting for some "jesus Christ to return and save us". WAKE up might Black man

Ras Garvey LIVED INI Destiny, without fear and brought to light the BEUATY AND GLORY OF the black man. All due raspect to Malcolm, and MLK ... Know that they credit Garvey with His livity. He brought to light to the glory of INI heritage, which proceeded the so called "western civilization"(which INI am still looking to see) by expressing the Ethiopian kingship of Haile Selassie which dates back to the SOlomon dynasty, a conintuos lineage that is older than the British monarchy. Ethiopia the ONLY afrikan "nation that was not colonized and INI site that is due to its mystical power as the BIRTH PLACE of HUMANITY and civilization. Ethiopia is the TRUE "CHRISTIAN" religion center, possesing ancient scripts, many pilfered by the Italian invasion. Scripts hidden in the vaults of the vatican which essential keeps ones and ones in subordination to a false doctrine called Judeo-Christian and Islam religions.

Anyhow back to Marcus Garvey. He and his queens through the UNIA collect and i-nited Africans throughout the world by the movement of self-determination of ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY. This by extolling knowledge of the world thoughout teh Diapsora. KNowledge that was being surpressed through Western media and poliTRICKS(sound familar today? a prohet!) The US government in fear of the BLACK MAN's obvious power of Unification, deported Garvey after he spent sometime in prision for trumpted up charges of extortion. These charges fueled by paid imposters inthe movement who were guided by GREED. He never NEVER NEVER gave up his destiny for the UPLIFTMENT of INI people. HE died still speaking out at a young age in a distance London away from his family in Jamaica and his friends (and enemies) in the US. He was outspoken in a time when black americans were consitently being lynched, before civil rights "laws" and when balck people were barely out of slavery and still enslave din thier minds. MArcus garvey has been called the Black Moses. Just as Harriet Tubman was called the Moses of her people so Marcus Garvey.

For I, when i become aware of bemoaning or crying about how "hard" the trod is, I need only refer to Marcus and Amy Garvey. I need only read a poem of Garvey and I am shamed to feel a way. InI not to emulate any man, site? INI offspring of I-ration and there fore whatever is INI destiny, it is a building up of what already what has been grounded. I am humbled by the "feeling" of helpless ness when I site what the ancients did in times. There is much ot do and that is what the message of Marcus Garvey. That is the message of Haile Selassie I. There is no one to emulate or lead INI.... It is within INI to FORWARD on as INI leader of INI.

many of Garvey's detractors LATER, OVERSTOOD the meassage of the man, but not until they sited the eurocentric divide and conquer mentality. The important lesson is that Garvey never looked to the EUROCENTRIC for his upliftment and he had no tolerance for those who did. UNITY was his first and foremost aim...ONENESS....and until the black man stops downpressing one another with the white "divide and conquer" mentaility, all people of all colors continue to be slaves to another MAN.

A prophet? A harbringer?

JSUT BE INI. KNOW YOURSELF...

Ras Ark I has a beautiful posting of garvey's words on this board so don't take I word , but rather Read for ones self and KNOW YOURSELF.

ONE AIM ONE LOVE ONE DESTINY

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/17/2005 2:03:26 AM

Greetin's

Tru dat ,Givin' t'anks an' praise to tha holy man who
created tha I.I man know tha teachin's ah Mosiah than
whah babilan schrools taught InI, seen I man know weh
Mosiah stan' inna me own belieb, but Rasta wan'ed to
know about tha I, t'anks inyway.

Jah Selasie I
Ras B

Messenger: ANTHONY Sent: 12/9/2006 7:07:39 PM

MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY.....THE WORLDS GREATEST FREEDOM FIGHTER.

MARCUS GARVEY IS A VERY VERY VERY EXTRAORDINARY PROPHET.....HE WAS A MAN OF ETREMES.....YES.....VERY VERY GREAT INDEED.

THERE SHOULD BE A MARCUS GARVEY HOLIDAY..NOT JUST IN JAMAICA..BUT ALL OVER WORLD. HE HAS A GREAT GREAT IMPACT ON THE WORLD.

A MAN WHO COULD GIVE YOU THE WHOLE ASPECT ABOUT LIFE.

FROM....JUNIOR...TAKE CARE AND BE GOOD

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I